Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

Thanks Niki. I am glad you are liking it. I plan to introduce all the characters that are present in the show, but with my own twist to it. And situations as well... you may see some having a resemblance to some parts in the show, but their plot and explanations may be different, same with some dialogues.

You are the 3rd person who had asked for PM's. I think I have figured out how to send multiple PM's.. but have not been doing it because at-least at the moment I have been updating everyday. I had the story sort of planned in my head for the first few updates. Once I start running out of ideas, I might take a little longer to post updates. I will start sending PM's then. Till such time, can I please ask you to check this thread every day? I will let you guys know if I am not updating any day. 

Oh sure no probz, if u r updating it daily then I would surely chk in evryday! 😃
Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

I know... that was misspoken actually (about the intensity of any piece of work).  If you are imaginative, you can create magic...

At the time of initial promos of this show, I had imagined Adarsh, Swadheenta and Suhasini to be very responsible and intelligent people. "You can have differences of opinion, but you are not a cruel and egoistic person" type... you know. So in my mind, these characters are very balanced. They react to situations in a smart and intelligent way (at-least one of them in every situation)... so, let us see what they do hereafter.  

I don't know why and where did I pick up on this idea of these two embroiled in an altercation.

Jokes apart, I agree with you. The realistic behavioural qualities of the characters of this show is what makes me love it. Usually, characters in tellyworld are ruined and turned upside down within a few months of the show, but I am glad that hasn't been the case here so far - and I hope it never does. I do not want to stop watching the show. I have started writing after a long time due to this show and its characters and I do not want to be disappointed by the CVs. I don't care if they do not create out-of-the-world magic here. I'm happy with the simplicity of the magic created by the everyday situations.
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It is important to think before you speak

When Adarsh ran outside, he saw Swadheenta trying to convince the drunk farmer to get into a cab that she had stopped. There were a couple of other people who were trying to help her in this feat. While he waited for her to finish this task, he got a call from Jaidev. Jaidev informed him of Simmi's condition and told him that they were taking her to City hospital. Knowing the fact that Simmi had a medical problem with a weak heart, Adarsh got worried and tensed about what all this could do to her and his family. In his sense of panic, he did the only thing he could think of - 
blame it all on Swadheenta

Ms. Swadheenta Ramakrishnan, what the hell do you think you are up to? Thume pata bhi hai ki Mr. Ahuja kaun hai? Samaj ti kya ho tum apne aap ko? Thume permission kisne di yeh sab karne ki? 

Swadheenta who had been concentrating on ensuring that Prakash got home safe was surprised when she heard Adarsh's voice. It took her a few seconds to realize that he seemed angry. She was so involved in managing the situation with Ahuja inside that she had not paid attention to anyone else. She was shocked to know that Adarsh was attending this party, and wondered about his reaction. 

Adarsh, tum? Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho? Mein yaha ek case ke silsile mein aayi thi. Aur, tum itne naraaz kyon lag rahe ho? Kya hua?

Itni innocent act karne ki koshish mat karo. Mom kuch din kaam ke liye kya nahi aayi, thume laga tum kuch bhi kar sakti ho?

Adarsh, mein thumse patience se baat kar rahi hu, iska matlab yeh nahi hai ki tum kuch bhi bologe. Maine jo bhi kiya hai, maam se pooch ke kiya hai. Thume kuch problem hai, toh saaf saaf batao mujhe. I cannot understand what you are saying.

Acha, thume mom ne permission di hai? Unke samdhi ke khilaaf case ladne ke liye?

What? Samdhi? Swadheenta was shocked

Oh, toh thume yeh nahi pata ki Mr. Naveen Ahuja ki beti hamare ghar ki bahu hai? Mere bhai Abhay ki wife hai? There is no way mom gave you permission to fight this case. Unki taabiyat kharaab hone ka tumne faida utaya hai.

Adarsh, mujhe sach mein nahi pata tha

Stop it Swadheenta. Agar iss wajhe se mere ghar mein koi bhi problems aayi, tum yaad rakhna. I will never forgive you.

Adarsh walked away from there in anger. He drove as fast as he could to reach the hospital. As soon as he got there, he was informed that Simmi had collapsed because of a BP rise, and that she would feel better with a little rest. The doctors had  reiterated the fact to them that Simmi was still weak, and that they had to ensure that she did not experience any extreme stress. Everyone relaxed upon knowing that she was ok, and it was indeed nothing major. As Adarsh stood at one corner, Jaidev walked up to him and asked him if he had understood the situation with Swadheenta. It was only then that Adarsh realized that he had not given Swadheenta any opportunity to explain the situation to him. He had acted purely on impulse because he had been extremely worried about Simmi. Simmi was a sensitive girl and with her medical condition, he had feared for her. Thinking back, he rembembered Swadheenta's shocked expression when he had told her of their relationship with Mr. Ahuja. She had tried to tell him that she did not know anything, but he had not let her continue. He had shut her up completely, and now regretted his reaction. He recollected that she had mentioned to him about keeping Suhasini informed of all cases, and wondered where the disconnect was. He knew he had to check with Suhasini before he talked with Swadheenta again. He called Suhasini to update her on Simmi's status, and check with her regarding the case.  

Mom... calm down mom. Simmi ab theek hai. Uska BP high ho gaya tha. Ab aap relax keejiye. Nahi toh aapka bhi BP high ho jaayega. 

Thank God she is ok. Mein bahut ghabragayi thi.

Mom, mujhe aapse kuch poochna tha. Kya aapko pata tha ki Swadheenta Ahuja uncle ke khilaaf case lad rahi hai?

What? Yeh tum kya keh rahe ho? Main toh relatives ki koi case nahi ladti Adarsh. Tum jaante ho yeh baat.

Yahi pooch raha hu mom. Aaj Simmi ki yeh haalat isi liye hui hai kyon ki Swadheenta party mein aayi thi. He narrated the entire sequence of events to Suhasini

Farmers? OMG Adarsh. Swadheenta ne mujhe call kiya tha. Some farmers had approached her through the maid at her maamu's house. Usne poocha tha mujhse. I asked her to take it up if she thought the case was credible. Naa toh usne mujhe Ahuja ka naam bataya, na maine usse poocha. She had no way to know he was related to us. Adarsh, it is a misunderstanding. OMG, yeh kya ho gaya.

Adarsh could not feel more ashamed about the way he had treated Swadheenta this evening. She had been telling the truth, but in his anxiety, he had accused her of crimes that she wasn't even aware of. He had to apologize to her, but decided to wait till morning to do so. 

Here, Swadheenta was reeling in the shock of what she had heard from Adarsh. She found it impossible to even move when she understood the enormity of the situation. She realized that she hadn't even thought it important to mention Mr. Ahuja's name to Suhasini. She realized that her actions put Suhasini in a vulnerable position, and that it would certainly cause big problems for her. She had reviewed the case enough to know that the farmers were right, but she also understood Suhasini's position. She had seen the desperate condition of the farmers, and knew that if she backed out now, they would loose. She had put herself in a terrible situation, and did not know how to handle it. She felt the entire world crumbling around her sooner than she could fix it. But she had a choice to make. Even in her state of confusion and utter distress, she understood that she could not let Suhasini suffer for her decision. She knew it was a question of her career, but also realized that she had to do this. She decided that she had to meet Suhasini and hailed a cab. 

When she reached Suhasini's home and was informed by the domestic help of her being alone, Swadheenta was mildly relieved. Adarsh's words had impacted her, and hurt her terribly. She did not think she could handle facing him and his hatred for her again. But she had a more important issue to handle at present. As soon as she saw Suhasini walk in to the living room, Swadheenta ran up to her-

Maam, I am really sorry. Mujhe sach mein nahi pata tha ki Mr. Ahuja aap ke relative hai. I know how complicated this has become, and am truly sorry for this confusion

Swadheenta, yes, it is a big mess. But I am not blaming you for it. Tum kyon maafi maang rahi ho? You did tell me about the case, and I asked you to go ahead. Tab toh mein bhi gunegaar hu. Mujhe bhi maafi maangni chahiye. Haina? The situation is bad now, mein bhi soch hi raho hu ki kaise handle kare. Don't worry. We will think of something. 

Nahi maam. I know this puts you in a terribly vulnerable position and feel truly guilty that I put you in this position. I don't know how I can make it up to you.

Swadheenta, please. Stop it. It is no one's fault. Sab confusion clear ho jaayega. Simmi is a heart patient. She has a weak heart, and collapsed at the party today. We were all worried. Abhi woh teek hai. Give it some time, it will be ok.

Maam, I am sorry. Mein samaj sakti hu ki aap pareshaan hai. I am extremely sorry about it. Lekin maine yeh case ache se pada hai. Mr. Ahuja galat hai. Aur ab mein yeh case chod doongi, toh woh farmers zaroor haar jaayange. Case ki hearing 2-3 days mein hai. Aap Mr. Ahuja ke khilaaf nahi jaa sakte, lekin mein unn kissnon ka saath nahi chod sakti. Iss situation ka ek hi resolution dhik raha hai mujhe, I will resign from the job. Mein aapki company se resign kar rahi hu. Abhi, isi waqt!
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 8 years ago
Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
The update that I was waiting for.

Oooh! So Adarsh did blast Swadheenta. But I love the way you have rationalized their actions and reactions. So Adarsh was already upset with Swadheenta for calling their lunch a boring affair and then she also turned out to be responsible for wreaking havoc in his family. He was worried for Simmi, Abhay and his mother and the dam just burst.

Swadheenta was horrified when Adarsh accused her of taking a decision without consulting Suhasini but the moment she realised his motivation, she didn't give in to anger against the accusations hurled at her but calmed down and took a rational approach. Very commendable.

Suhasini is a darling. She is extra sweet in your FF as compared to the show. It is adorable to see her devotion to Swadheenta - she didn't blame her one whit. It also goes to show how logical a person she is. 

Can't wait to read Adarsh's reaction when he hears of Swadheenta's resignation - which by the way is a smart move. Though I do applaud the speed of her decision. 
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

The update that I was waiting for.

Oooh! So Adarsh did blast Swadheenta. But I love the way you have rationalized their actions and reactions. So Adarsh was already upset with Swadheenta for calling their lunch a boring affair and then she also turned out to be responsible for wreaking havoc in his family. He was worried for Simmi, Abhay and his mother and the dam just burst.

Swadheenta was horrified when Adarsh accused her of taking a decision without consulting Suhasini but the moment she realised his motivation, she didn't give in to anger against the accusations hurled at her but calmed down and took a rational approach. Very commendable.

Suhasini is a darling. She is extra sweet in your FF as compared to the show. It is adorable to see her devotion to Swadheenta - she didn't blame her one whit. It also goes to show how logical a person she is. 

Can't wait to read Adarsh's reaction when he hears of Swadheenta's resignation - which by the way is a smart move. Though I do applaud the speed of her decision. 

Mine is also a fixed term story.. these characters cannot take a lot of time to decide 😆.

I am in love with the characters I have created in my own head. As much as violence and anger are hyped in shows and tele in general, in real life I do believe that most people are rational... particularly people in professions such as law, IAS, IPS etc. They see troubles day-in and day-out and learn to deal with it. I honestly think that these are natural reactions. 

Regarding Swadheenta's resignation, I think it is an inexperienced and impulsive reaction from her. She just realized that she botched it up for Suhasini, and after witnessing Adarsh's anger and the complexity of the situation, she thought this is the best thing she can do. Maybe if she had given it some time, she would decide otherwise. She just wanted to save the Sinha's. Maybe Adarsh's "if anything happens to my family I wont spare you" impacted her more than we know 😳
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 8 years ago
olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the update.A rational Suhasini.Treat to read such scenes.😊
Nyx- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
good Edited by Nyx- - 8 years ago
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ahh it's getting interesting by the day! Grt job! 👍🏼

BTW dear can you plz mention the Pg number of the latest update too in the title evrytym u update? It wud b mighty helpful to zero in on the right page easily. 😊Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 8 years ago
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Omg!!
Swadheenta quit d job!!
Waitig fr d next 
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail

Originally posted by: olsen_124

Loved the update.A rational Suhasini. Treat to read such scenes.😊

Thank you. I am glad you agree that this was an acceptable reaction. I try to keep most of the scenes as natural and realistic to the characters as possible. Hopefully I can continue to make them real and believable.