Poll

between SnakeRaj

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
sahil has to really work hard to bring some sort of chemistry btw him and sniff face so i was wondering how do u rate them. as u can see i have been very generous I went from 1 straight to 9 and 10. coz thats what i think of hw good the jodi isπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetyanu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

sahil has to really work hard to bring some sort of chemistry btw him and sniff face so i was wondering how do u rate them. as u can see i have been very generous I went from 1 straight to 9 and 10. coz thats what i think of hw good the jodi isπŸ˜†

Dear if even somraj hppn...dey never have ie chemistry ie yuvani have...n ssel already looses it's charm...

It's the problem of Indian tv...serial...n but dis is not in case with..rajshri ...

Like yuvani popular I also think suhani and sambhav also hit...but no.somraj...

Wht say misses ssel...n.already stopped watching ssel...

Dere are many others ways to build up de story...

Snarky do overacting...whn she is with her daughters...wow...but rajshri is so natural...wow wht a grt msg by CVS...unhone Jo chaha wo.unhe mila...dey wants somraj...n not wanted suhani...

CVS are forcing..us to.watch dis serial...n actually...aunty are also feels bore...but ghar par rheti to dekhna padta he...
If I was writer...I never separate suhani and yuvraj...

Even if Dadi lie...but yuvi don't believe it ...he searches her...n somu ko to Jo chaha use wo Mila...I m hppy ki somraj kabhi na ho...because it's biggest punishment to...Dadi...n she she hppy family of suhani...

Wow biggest lesson if suhani is dere...yuvani asi nhi hoti...ab phir wahin...yuvani and Krishna beauty...

Why dey not shown us in positive way...

Let's somu married to someone else...by seing Krishna fair Color wo usse jalti hoon...

N yes...yuvani n yuvan are together...yuvan feels wht matter if my height is small...

Why Indian writers...mess up with original souls of serieal...for sake of trp...

Edited by sweetyanu - 8 years ago
Shilpa_2026 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys...  Im new to this forum... To be frank i can never digest somraj... πŸ˜‘ for me ssel is only yuvani and saraj... Im happy dat dey at least messaged each other... πŸ˜³
sweetyanu thumbnail
Yes yuvani hit..
Somraj never hit..sure.
N suhani n sambhav also hit..

May sahil reliase how he his popular by yuvani...

arch_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Chemistry between Dead fish Snaky and Faithless Snake Charmer ( sorry Ani- seemed apt to use this) Awful Raj... ha ha ha... Is minus infinity a number?? 
That's how SAD they are together, in spite of YuckRajs googly eyes and grateful smiles... 

Jeez it's like they wanna nominate her for mother of the year for raising Baby Dadi... 
sweetyanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvanyuvani

Guys...  Im new to this forum... To be frank i can never digest somraj... πŸ˜‘ for me ssel is only yuvani and saraj... Im happy dat dey at least messaged each other... πŸ˜³

Yes me tooo I never digest somraj...

anita_m thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome, arch.
Sandi, make it zero.
Ishi_12 thumbnail
U should have start wid - or 0...snakyraj πŸ₯±
yuvanissel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Bymistakly i voted 4 last option 10.. Sry😭
Taha0023 thumbnail
"0" chemistry ! You should add this option. You have started from 1 , so I could not vote. My option is "zero".