Users

Frequent Posters

-AnyDestiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
chapter 4..
awwiee..
what a fight..
loved the way taani replied with her move..
lily deserves it..
Rey out of control.. [<3]
amazing to read..
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ch-5 : Unwanted Attraction

"Miss. Shekhawat, whatever Miss. Lilly said, is that true?" Rey asked her in stern, bossy tone. Taani glance at lily who was standing there with 'I-am-the-victim' look. She narrowed her eyes at her then turned to Rey.

"Sir, how would i know what she had said?" She made a best innocent face possible.

"Stop paying the innocent card, taani. You ruined my new dress, you threw your food on me." Lily sneered at her, angrily.

"And who started it?" Taani questioned her, angrily. Rey was looking irritatedly as the two of them fought.

"That was a mistake, sir. Trust me, It wasn't intentional, but she did it intentionally." Lily spoke, faking the innocence. Taani snickered, earning a glare from here.

"Yeah! Mistake happens and you are living example of that." Taani smirked at her.

"Enough both of you. This is last warning to you both, if i ever saw you both fighting, then you both will have it from me." He growled in anger when he couldn't take it anymore.

"Miss. Lily, back to work." He dismissed her, lily glared at taani before she left his cabin. Taani turned to Rey, who looked annoyed.

"Sorry about that, but she annoy the hell out of me." Taani apologized to him genuinely, referring to lily matter. Rey gave a curt nod to her in return. He got up from his place and moved toward her.

Her breath hitched as he stand before her, leaving almost no space between their bodies.

"Why do i have a feeling that you lied-" He whispered, his huskies low tone made her feel dizzy. Shiver ran down her spine while she fought hard with her urge to not give into the unwanted attraction.

"I didn't lied. I'm genuinely sorry for-" Taani started off but he cut her off in the middle.

"I'm not talking about that."

"Then?" Her brows knitted in confusion. She look at him, waiting for him to say something.

"I'm talking about the tattoo. I don't think R stands for Rhianna only-" He whispered huskily, he lifted his hand and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.

If she didn't looked affected much, then she had done a pretty good job in hiding it.

"Why would i lie about that? And its my body, i can do whatever i want, thats none of your concern." Taani snapped at him and she watched how his face fallen, making her feel bad but she covered it quickly with blank expression.

She was pro in hiding her true feelings.

It wasn't a lie. Where her true feelings are not respected, she tends to hide them.

"Excuse me, sir. I have to reply to the mails." She mumbled and walked out of the cabin.

Singhania Mansion

Rey entered her room at night, to call taani for dinner and also spend some time with his little angel. When he entered the room, he found Taani playing with Rhianna. He went and sat on the bed beside them. When little Rhianna saw him, she throw her arms in air, gesturing him to take her in his arms.

He obeyed his daughter's wish and took her in his arms. He kissed her head and played with her for sometime.

"Come. Its time for dinner." Rey said to taani who was sitting there, looking at the father-daughter duo silently.

"Yeah! But i have to feed her first, else she will keep throwing tantrums." Taani said to her, knowing its time for Rhianna to get feed. Rey nodded and he passed Rhianna to her, but little Rhianna didn't let go of her father's finger. She held his index finger in tight grip.

Rey tried taking his finger out of her grasp so that he could go out of the room, giving her privacy while she feed rhianna. But little rhianna cried, adamant on not leaving her father's finger.

"Stubborn singhania." Taani mumbled under her breath, knowing her stubborn daughter, she knew she is not going to leave him.

"What to do now?" Rey's voice broke her trance. They look at each other helplessly, taani sighed, knowing she had to do this. She can't starve her daughter.

"You can stay, not like she is going to leave you." Taani said to him, keeping her uneasy feeling aside. She made rhianna lay down on her lap, but what amused her more that the little girl, didn't lose her grip on her father's finger.

"Are you sure? Won't you get uncomfortable" He asked her, to confirm. She was surprised for a moment, was he worried about her comfort? But whatever it might be, she liked it. Atleast he didn't behaved like an insensitive jerk.

"We have made her together, its not like its first time you will see my boobs-" Taani joked to ease her own nervousness. Rey let out a throaty chuckle and sat there quietly while she fed their daughter.

They enjoyed the peaceful moment with their daughter, but what will happen when their past will again enter their lives?

Next part depends on response.

Please do leave your feedback :)
kartikaJA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
I hope ray like tanni so he hurt when ever tanni snap her
waiting for next update
update soon
paddu503 thumbnail
Superb update. ...
Tani is the feisty one. ...
Why Rey want to know about tattoo. ..R stands for. ...
Maybe he is falling for her. ...
What is that twist in the end? ...
Continue soon. . . 
divi_divyana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update... rihaana is such a sweetheart.. love her.. update soonEdited by divi_divyana - 8 years ago
atulaya_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesum.rihanna is so cute&her antic adorable.shell bring her parents together.
Diksha_1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fantastic update... 👏 👏
Pls. Continue soon... 😃
lechu10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow awesome update...:)
taarey chemistry is changing slowly..:)
update next chapter soon as possible .
Knarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update is priya coming back in their lives
pinal_TaaRey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Love this feisty taani
Rey want to know about that Tattoo  he feels for taani kya?
Priya ki entry?
Update next part soon