Diksha_1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Waiting for next part eagerly... 😭
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ch-4 : Burning Desires

Taani was in canteen, having lunch with her friend Ashton who was telling her tales about lily and her plans to impress their boss. Taani had her time while laughing.

"-and you know, last week she got her nose job done." Ashton laughed along with hers. Aston was a great partner when it comes to gossiping.

"She is so fake, even Barbie would look real infront of her." Taani mumbled loudly.

"Talk of the devil and devil is here-" She heard ashton's mumbling and looked up from her plate and found lily standing near their table.

"What do you want, lily?" Taani asked her, angrily.

"Were you both back bitching about me?" Lily questioned back, angrily.

"If you know already then why are you asking?" Ashton snickered, taani giggle at lily's annoyed expressions.

"Now state the business you are here for, I have no interest in staring at your cake face." Taani told her, lily fumed in anger, she grabbed the cold coffee mug and throw it on her shirt. Taani gasp in shock and look down at her white shirt.

That was her favorite :(

"Boss is calling you in his cabin now." Lily smirked, enjoying her state, knowing boss will get angry if taani got late and right now, she wasn't in state to meet the boss.

"Bitch." Taani mumbled to herself, she got up from her place and grabbed her noddles plate and turned it upside down on lily's head followed by Ashton's cold drink can.

"Have fun, cake face." Taani smirked, satisfied by her move, she walked away from there, leaving the office staff shocked. She went in her cabin's small washroom to get her shirt clean. She removed her shirt and started cleaning it with water, she was just in her black pencil skirt and white lacy bra.

She was busy in her little work when the door of the washroom with a loud sound, starling her. She turned around in jiffy moment and found an angry Rey there.

"How dare you ignore my orders? I asked you to come to my cabin half an ago-" He lashed out at her, without seeing her state. He stepped close to her. Taani come out of her trance and anger flickered through her hazel orbs. She crossed her hand across her chest and glared at him.

"I thought you still have some manners left, but you proved me wrong, mister singhania." She hissed in anger while on the other side, consciousness was starting to take over her. He looked at her, when anger started to leave him, he understood in what situation she was, for which she was glad.

"I'm didn't realized-" He fumbled, trying to look at anything but at her.

"Please, leave." Taani mumbled as she turned around, her back was facing him. When she was expecting him to go out, he stepped close to her. She closed her eyes when she felt his hand brushing against her bare back. Her eyes snapped open when she felt his fingers tracing the tattoo on her right shoulder blade, it was a heart shape small tattoo with 'R' written in the middle.

"R stands for?" She heard his huskiest low tone, which made her feel dizzy. She hates how he can make her feel this way. Desires burned through her, her throat felt dry. She clutched her skirt in her fist.

"Its for Rhianna." She mumbled in shaky low tone, his fingers were still tracing her tattoo, creating havocs in her senses. She closed her eyes tightly, she didn't heard a word from him. They stand there in silence, before she decided to speak.

"I have to get dress, please go out." Taani told him in low yet firm tone. She opened her eyes when she heard the washroom door being open then close. A sigh escaped her lips She calmed herself and continued doing her work.

Next part depends on response.

Please do leave your feedback.
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
dakshumhatre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res
unres

waw what a update
awsome
love taani
awww R stands for
love it
thanx for pm
update soonEdited by dakshumhatre - 8 years ago
Aayat23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

AMAZING UPDATE...😳😳😳😳😳
kartikaJA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
update for next update
please update soon
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I loved wid confident and feisty taani 
awesome update  
Muskan_TR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved iiit *_*

That Lily :/
taani did good thing to her :D
kaash mein bhi aisa kuch karsakti kuch logo ke saath...

That washroom scene...

Rey out of control <3 πŸ˜†

PLZ UODATE SOOON
miyaaaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Update next part soonπŸ‘
pd786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
now now Mr. Singhania you don't like someone looking at "your" girl
aron guy got what he deserved
good to see rey apologize 

woah woah guy walk in carefully
now pooja, does that "R" stand for Rey?
and what did rey think she will write his initial after what he did
update soon 
thanks for the pm
Edited by pd786 - 8 years ago
lechu10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow awesome update ...:)
rey is really attracted towards taani ...:)     continue soonnn ..:)