Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: jassu7

Once again my heart is exploding with appreciation as to how you managed to pen his unspoken words so beautifully! You never cease to amaze me! As for the current track, I love it as well. Not only do we get to see the amazing acting skills of Avtaar Gill as Khosla, we also get to see  ShraMan's growth from cannot stand to see each other to getting back to cannot stand to see each other in pain! This letter was truly beautiful, and if the CVs were to ever have Shravan write a letter to his Sumo about his feelings, this would be it. As for Sumans letters, how about diary entries that she keeps in her "box of memories"? It's just a suggestion, but do keep writing these amazing letters, and good luck on your remaining exams!

Thank you so much πŸ˜³ Shravan is such a wonderfully written character..i love looking at an episode from his POV.
You are absolutely right. This track is about Shraman and their relationship development but really..its more than that. We are seeing so many different dynamics of others characters and relationships. 
Yeah..definitely post exams, I will start something for Sumo and her thoughts...so hopefully by the end of this week πŸ˜³
Thanks again for your thoughts and input 

Originally posted by: an_chau

Reya, you amazing writer!!! Exams, exhaustions be damned!!! Love the way you make us all understand Shravan through these letters. Once you're done with the exams, you must compile them into a Letters to Sumo section! I actually wait to read them after every episode!

lol πŸ˜† EDKV is pretty much therapy post exams. Thank you so much πŸ˜³ 
Yups..will set up a proper index or thread. Thank you so much for your support πŸ€— Its because of you wonderful people here that I am still penning letters or I am sure i would have stopped after the first week. So thank you for looking forward to these letters

- Reya <3

Originally posted by: moonstonespirit

Res 02 πŸ˜› now un-resed πŸ˜†

'Box of memories' - Sounds wonderful!!! Cant wait for it to start.

I loved today's episode and I am definitely love this track. It has been about growth. They have come a long way. Now they there is no pretense. Shravan is now seeing the side of sumo that he never saw. And she is letting him see her vulnerabilities and pain.  They have accepted each other's position in their life. This open and easy friendship has been amazing to watch. Instead of fighting for every small thing, they are now talking about it. The are not pushing each away after the mistake, instead they are accepting it and moving forward to resolve them together. This newly developed understanding is amazing. 

Got to go!! See you tomorrow...

Love,
Raksha πŸ€— 

My own personal Moon πŸ€—  so good to see your words !
So much is being shown with this track...the development of the characters..especially Sumo. We rarely see her express herself and its wonderful to see how they relationship is taking tiny steps forward with each passing day. Its all so good to see !
See you ! πŸ€— 
- Reya <3

Originally posted by: Cashivi

You bring out the unsaid words of shravan with such a flair...

This was soo adorable <3
Loved the last lines. When he compares sumo walking away with his walking away without giving a chance to speak..!

Thank you thank you πŸ˜³ *takes a dramatic bow* πŸ˜†
When they showed Sharvan just watching Sumo walk away..all i could think of was the parallel of him driving away knowing Sumo was calling out to him. I knew it had to be in today's letter !

Originally posted by: shivani_agl

@BOLD exactly my thoughts!! sumo has only bared to shravan just twice.. i want to read some of her thoughts in those 10 long years..!! like when she gets to know that shravan has became a succsessful lawyer. her memories & everything...

@reya hope to read more from you. literally wait for your post!! amazed at your skills to write about feelings with such an ease!

p.s check the previous letter post!

I will definitely start something for Sumo soon..hopefully the end of this week. She is a tough character to analyze because she keeps so much of herself hidden. 
And yes..I will check out the previous letter post. I have been a little tight on time cause of exams. 
Thanks for your ongoing support 

- Reya <3

Originally posted by: hagen

Wonderful letterπŸ˜› I felt the pain of shravan but I could not feel the same for suman she looked more upset for her mother's reputation which is fine but she didn't  even acknowledge the fact here is a guy who has left everything for her and only concentrating on her case to make her happy and also the fact that he has even gone to the extent of paying 6Crores to get back the house for her .

Thank you so much πŸ˜³ Understandably so, Sumo is a much more difficult character because she is always keeps herself hidden. I think it has a lot to do her vulnerability to expose her weakness. She has never had anyone on her side..her relatives have pretty much seen her a burden and i think she is afraid to show too much lest someone will use it against her. 
Suman's actions today we may or may not completely agree with but i could see where she was coming from. From the beginning, the case for her was also to prove her Mother's innocence along with saving the house. 

- Reya <3

Originally posted by: mannu100

SPEECHLESSπŸ‘πŸ˜­

WHAT A PAR BRILLIANCE THESE LETTER IS U ARE JUST BOW DOWN DEAR BOW DOWNπŸ‘

i dont why people are halla boling so much the episode was sheer beauty what to say i am just loving the perfect phase not too slow not to fast❀️

Shraman has come so long way bass its high time sumo tio realize LOve rather than freindship and please shravans letter kaise bhi karkey sumo ke hath lage bass please i want badly that

BTW i dont  know why people bashing Shravan likme dude i want to salute cvs for theri real life potrayel chracter no maater how much intelligent shrvu is after all he is human...andi am so glad the way they potraying flaws of humans like reallyπŸ‘

I am just faliing in love with more and more to shravan each passing day nobody is perfect in this world if he is perfect than what is diff btw GOD nad human and human are bound to do mistake but the real human is those who realize it tries to fix it in his own way and SHRAVAN oh MY LORDDD..❀️

I am so so thankful to cvs and sony that unlikrother ML who gifted his brain to XYZ nad doing clinchey heroic stuff...and what not...πŸ‘

SHRAVAN is just brilliance in terms of that...how mesmerizing this chracter is...

Honestly i find shravan the most sorted out chracter ever jo bhi karta hai dil se chahey pyaar ho nafrat ho yay dosti yay Duty 

SHRAVAN MALHOTRA TAKE A BOW.

As far as of SUMO is concerned i found her the most CONFUSED character ever...she need to learn more and more...in my POV..

Thank you so much. And i am with you..Shravan is such a wonderfully written character...so unlike other MLs who are either saints or angry young men. Shravan is shown human..with his own flaws and faults. 
Sumo is kinda a tough character to understand..she keeps so much of herself hidden. I think deep down she is afraid to know her vulnerabilities lest someone uses them against her. It's merely her defines mechanism and over time..she has developed a personality of that sort. 
- Reya <3

Originally posted by: orion23

Oh my word Reya!! You are too good πŸ€—

You so subtlety, so naturally bring out the gentle loving shravan!
Just love, love reading your letters... too much depth!
And Amen to sumo's "box of memories".. can't wait...!

Thank you so much πŸ€—I am so glad that you peeps are actually enjoying them πŸ˜³
Sumo's box of memories will happen soon...hopefully by the end of this week 

Originally posted by: Ri21

gosh this is so beautiful reya. i really love to read ur letters to suman. u pen down shravan's feelings so perfectly

and yea i would love to read suman's box of memories coz as much i have seen not many understand what suman is actually going through. as she supresses her feelings but we can connect with shravan as he is a open book to us

Thank you so much hun..I personally love doing these letters so it warms my heart that you peeps are enjoying them too πŸ˜³
Sumo is a complex character..and for me, a tad more difficult to understand and analyze but she hides more than she shows. She has someone who has essentially been alone for the last 10 years..no real friend to have a heart to heart with...she is someone who put a 'fake personality' on at the age of 15 just to be accepted, just to be surrounded by people who she could call friends...she is someone who lost her support system in the name of her parents at a very young age. She has her scars..they might not show but Sumo is still hurting in her own way. Shravan has just found his way back into her life and over time, he will peel back layers and eventually we will get to see the real Sumo. This got kinda long..my bad πŸ˜† but what i meant to say..Sumo's box of memories will happen soon πŸ˜³

- Reya <3
Edited by maankigeet4ever - 8 years ago