Ragini never tried to dominate or insulted Pari?

suwas thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Today Annapurana made a statement that Swara & Ragini ne kabhi hukm nahi jataya , tumhe nicha dikhane ke koshish nahi ki? Its true for Swara but Ragini?
If at all Pari is insecure shouldn't she worry about Ragini more than Swara? But somehow she is against Swara & not really Ragini. She says Raginis name just to prove her point.

Sanskar who used to jump to Swaras defense against Ragini is right now just watching. Will he step in if Pari crosses the limit?

Annapurna is handling situation well. Much better than Raginin Swara clashes. Sujju is making things worse. But she can't help it. After all Pari is attacking her ladli bahu.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think ap meant after ragini's second marriage with lucky she never insulted or tried to show her dominance on her 
I think cvs have forgotten Ragini's negative phase but unfortunately many in the audience hasn't just because teju was fab as a negative character and her redemption track was handled horribly by cvs 
Parineeta's main insecurity is with swara because dp called her his daughter and also because she has no flaws as a character, she truly cares about her family and that's why everyone respects and adores her, and this respect and adoration of swara irks parineeta because she wants that too 
As far as sanskar is concerned, I think during gunghat sequence his silence was required because somehow I feel that parineeta was right that time, it was a valid argument and it had nothing against swara or ragini 
I think in the keys segment he could have spoken up but maybe he trusted swara enough that whatever swara does is for a reason and maybe he was waiting swara to complete herself as he knew at the end ofit she would be right but still a defence from sanskar was necessary to shut parineeta up 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
all i can say this kitchen politics is annoying...its better swasan-ragya are kicked out from MM...i will be satisfied
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
keeping the forced malkin track aside...AP somehow is true...ragini only had problems with swasan during her negative phase...she did not try to dominate anyone before the malkin track...her target was swasan...especially swara...i am talking abt before malkin track...
suwas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

keeping the forced malkin track aside...AP somehow is true...ragini only had problems with swasan during her negative phase...she did not try to dominate anyone before the malkin track...her target was swasan...especially swara...i am talking abt before malkin track...

But how can you just forget Malkin track & her treatment of MM people then? Pari could have answered back to AP & Sujju @ this statement. By same account its unfair of Sujata to taunt Pari. Except for now she has been perfect bahu too.
Edited by suwas - 8 years ago
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
All in all i am nt at all ok wd dis so called kitchen politics... bt as far as Ragini is concerned.For cvs she is redeemed now.so her account is clear bt i dnt like cvs forcefully making swara target of pari where it should be Ragini parctically.bt its ok nikal do Swasan ko 😃
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
I don't know about unfair fair treatment...u can't expect logic every time when they lack it already...
abt sanskar defending swara from pari...we may want our fav to stand for each other every time but that's not how it works all time..
swara is his wife nd pari is his elder brother's wife nd if she forgets the dignity of relations dsnt necessarily means he too should forget it...
if he stood against pari it would hv had created more rift among family..nd no family oriented person wants this...neither it was that big of issue
rithika2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
pari is insecure of both swaragini but swara is her main target as compared to ragini swara is given more importance in mm household mainly by the males of the family especially DP the head of the family. this is because swara always stood for truth and family and fought for it and won that.
the day swara saved sanskaar from fake molestation charges itself DP was quiet impressed by her and considered her as the best bahu of the house and the when the truth about ragini was revealed he considered her as his beti and always said that openly..
since ragini is swara's sisters and having the guilt of the past mistakes and the credit she get despite doing sumthings ragini might not feel insecure about swara but pari who is completely from a different family and her unability to give a heir r the main reasons for her insecurity and she is doing all this to get her status of bahu being acknowledged in the household. 

how much ever she do she can never seperate ragini from house as laksh is own son of Dp and he is adarsh's own brother but sanskaar is the son of RP so if any rift happens the house might be divided and then only the division will be between DP and RP and not between the 3 sons of the house..

so targetting ragini is waste for pari. if at all her intention is to get the malkin status and bade bahu's rights then im sure she will target swara as she is the apple of everyone's eyes and more over if the division happens then she will have her status saved. 

i guess pari targetting swara is not so simple and she has a bigger plan up her sleeve..

i really dont like kitchen politics dramas but i would love to see intense family drama in the name of batwaara and its aftermath as it is really interesting to watch it on telly screen..
Edited by rithika2015 - 8 years ago
suwas thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharif_lafungi

I don't know about unfair fair treatment...u can't expect logic every time when they lack it already...
abt sanskar defending swara from pari...we may want our fav to stand for each other every time but that's not how it works all time..
swara is his wife nd pari is his elder brother's wife nd if she forgets the dignity of relations dsnt necessarily means he too should forget it...
if he stood against pari it would hv had created more rift among family..nd no family oriented person wants this...neither it was that big of issue

Didn't expect Sanskar to react to Pari's taunts yet. The situation is different than it was with Ragini. She had almost killed Swara & Sanskar knew she had no limit to what she could do to hurt Swara. Pari was a nice girl until now. So Sanskar is just going to watch. But wondering what will make him react. So far family is supporting Swara. May be if everyone goes against Swara
sharif_lafungi thumbnail

Originally posted by: suwas

Didn't expect Sanskar to react to Pari's taunts yet. The situation is different than it was with Ragini. She had almost killed Swara & Sanskar knew she had no limit to what she could do to hurt Swara. Pari was a nice girl until now. So Sanskar is just going to watch. But wondering what will make him react. So far family is supporting Swara. May be if everyone goes against Swara

exactly...here he knows there is no harm at swara...this situation is a friction between DILs so no risk..
regardless ppl go against swara or not...sanskar's support is unconditional...let's see how it moves ahead