Posted: 8 years ago
Amazinggg... Loved it πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks everyone , glad u all liked it.. appreciate all comments and likes 

Originally posted by: Onie...

Wow...How beautiful was that?..
I really loved how you portrayed bothe their emotions. Especially how sorry was Sumo for comparing Shravan with Verma...And the Kaminy thing, i can actually see that coming... πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thanks Onie
When you are in angry and when you want to deliberately hurt the other, Suman did by comparing to verma .. but was eventually very sorry as she didn't mean to in the first place.

@dancedanceRR : will try to , thanks !!

Originally posted by: jassu7

That was amazing! I swear I could feel the turmoil and anger that was built up inside the two of them! It was just so beautiful! You have to write a second part to this OS where Shravan realizes what Kamini said to Sumo! You are an amazing writer, and I'm so glad that I read this! Thank you for writing such a beautiful piece!

Thank you jassu for your feedback, appreciate your comment. I thought about it. but then didn't wanted to get into the logistics of how the MUs will be cleared and as mentioned it can be the next moment, next person or situation which can clear everything for them. 

My pleasure !!

Originally posted by: Gurveen

Nice os
You depicted both of their emotions very well 
Both love to hurt each other

Thank you Gurveen, appreciate it...it's like you invest all your emotions on the person u love, suman's anger, pain, anguish everything is because of him or for him. while shravan until verma comment was all understanding, patient and supporting.. but that comparison pricked him ..because she said it !!
Love hurts !!

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

OMGGG MUNNI YOU WROTE AN OS!!! YESSS.
πŸ€—

RES. CAN'T WAIT TO READ IT!

Yesss yess Sam, I did write oneπŸ€—... leave ur feedback, when u get to read this !! 

Edited by munnihyderabad - 8 years ago