Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

3rd condition πŸ‘πŸΌ ❀️
Linsie thumbnail

rey got no choice then accept...

so he got little piss ... he dont sleep around..
πŸ˜ƒ
Linsie thumbnail

so she move in...

but she dont know her feelings yet...

poor taani she can find love
paddu503 thumbnail
Awesome update. ...
Rey accepted the conditions. ...loved it. .
Hope Rey and tani understand may understand each other. ..
Continue soon 
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Taani condition are wow quite amazing
Rey agree for all condition so he told her
He doesn't sleep around taani felt happy
Hearing that niceee aww rey playing with
Baby rihana both dad daughter r cute taani admiring them rey staring at taani and she know that ahem ahem rey house is so beautiful Luv taani bedroom he made sure she & rihana have everything hmm taani dream of job family and lover and she carve for lov feeling bad for her thanks for PM updt soon
Annasabu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
So moving in with the devil,
maza ayega
Anny90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
update sooon...
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ch-3 : Feisty Little Doll

He was enjoying with his friends, alcohol empty bottles were rolling on the floor along with empty boxes on pizza.

"Dude, isn't that sexy assistant of yours?" His best friend, Aron asked him while pointing at something, Rey looked where he was pointing and fount taani who was going toward the kitchen.

"You know, last week i asked her out but she turned me down. What she is doing at your place?" Aron continued and questioned him. An uneasy feel rose within him, seeing how aron was staring at taani, with lust filled eyes.

"Stop staring at her like she is some piece of meat, will you?" Rey snapped at him, rudely. Starling him and their other friends. Aron ignored him and walked toward taani, Rey throw his bottle away and ran behind him.

"Hey, Beautiful." Aron called out for her, Taani stopped in her track and look at him with questioning look.

"Yes, Mr. Wright?" Her tone was sharp, professional.

"What are you doing here? Don't tell me you have take his 'personal' assistant role seriously. Did you rejected me for him?" Aron snickered taking a step toward her, earning an angry glare from taani, she understood the meaning hidden behind his word.

"Tell your friend to stop right there or don't blame me later for my actions." She said to Rey, her tone was dead serious. If looks could kill, Rey knew Aron would have fallen dead by now.

"Feisty, huh? I like that. Try me once, babes, I won't disappoint you. I'm not that bad. I can make you feel like no man can-" Aron stepped forward toward her, Rey grabbed his arm roughly and pulled him back. He was confused why he was feeling so protective over her that he just wanted to beat his best friend for her.

"Aron, enough. You are crossing your limits-" Rey growled in anger. As confusing as it might be, he doesn't like anyone talking to her like that.

"Too late, he already had, mr. singhania." He heard her low tone. He watched her as she moved close to Aron and grabbed his collar.

"Listen here, you manwh**e. Even if you were last man on this planet, I wouldn't have chose you." She spat harshly.

"Bitch." Aron spat back. And taani didn't waited and punched him right across his face.

"Creep." She mumbled. Aron pushed Rey away and marched toward taani with angel blazing in his eyes. He was highly insulted by her. He raised his hand to slap but she caught his hand in middle and twist it behind his back and kicked him hard, making him fall on the ground.

"Oops! Did i mention i'm a blue belt in karate?" Taani mocked him, Amusement flickered through his eyes. He had never imagine a delicate doll like her, to be so strong. But he brushed those thoughts aside, he had better in work in his hands, as for now.

With her head high, she walked away from there. Aron got up and stand facing him.

"Dude, how could you let her go so easily?"

"You deserved that, Aron." Rey spat harshly.

"Oh common, dude. Since when you started to get possessive for your assistant?" Aron narrowed his eyes at him, increasing the anger level of his best friend.

"She is good. We can share-" Aron couldn't complete his sentence as Rey's fists collided with his jaw. Grabbing his collar, he growled at him, his eyes were blazing with fire of rage.

"Stop talking like she is some commodity. Get one thing in your head, Aron, STAY THE F*CK AWAY FROM HER else it won't be good for you." Rey growled in anger, possessiveness was radiating off him. Aron was surprised seeing him defending a girl. Aron was a player and Rey never comes in his way.

"Relax, dude. I won't hit at your girl again." Aron calmed him. Rey left him with a jerk and walked away from there, to calm himself. He was confused at his own self. Why he was so possessive about her? She means nothing to him nor he want her to be.

"I should apologize to her on behalf of aron." A thought crossed his mind, he knew Aron was wrong and he owns a apology to her, after all Aron was his friend and he should have stopped him. He went upstairs and stand outside her room.

He had never apologized to someone before, he never found it needed.

"Its easy, Rey. You can do it-" Rey thought to himself, taking a deep breath, he knocked on the door. After some moment, taani opened the door and raised her eye brow at him, questioningly. Rey grabbed her hand and pulled her inside.

"What do you want now, Sir?" Taani pulled her hand out of his grasp and look at him.

"I wanted to apologize for what Aron did. I'm sorry." Rey apologized sincerely. He look at her, his brows knitted in confusion when she didn't response. Infact she was staring at him like she had seen some ghost.

"Taani-" He called out for her. Taani blinked her eyes and look at her.

"Are you okay? Did you hit your head somewhere?" Taani asked him confusingly, coming out of her trance. Rey narrowed his eyes and look at her.

"Whatever happened downstairs, shouldn't have. I'm sorry for that." Rey apologized again, ignoring her earlier remark.

"Thats okay. I pro in handling assholes." She answered with a wide smile, raising her invisible collar.

"And a girl usually face such situations, its normal-" Taani shrugged casually like it wasn't a big deal. Rey was amused, but impressed too. He had always known her to be the girl who believes in forgetting and moving on. She doesn't hung on past, which was the quality he like.

"So we are cool, right?"

"Yeah! What did you expect me to do? Scream and create a scene? Ew. Thats so not like me-" He chuckled when he saw her cringing away.

"But make sure it doesn't happen again. I won't take it lightly-" Her voice turned serious from playful. Rey nodded in agreement.

"It won't." He promised, making her smile.

"I didn't knew you are a blue belt in karate?"

"Yeah! Dad thought i'm too delicate, anyone can hurt me so he forced me to learn karate, so that i can protect myself." Taani answered him with a smile. Rey returned the smile then he walked over the baby cradle, Rhianna was sleeping peacefully. He bend down and kissed her forehead softly.

"Good night, angel. Daddy loves you alot-" He whispered softly.

"Good night, taani."

"Good night, sir."

Rey passed another smile to her and walked out of the room, feeling light at heart which he realized just her. He was relived for some unknown reasons or may be because she is not angry with him.

Should i continue further?

Do leave your feedback guys :)
Res πŸ˜›
Unres πŸ˜†
So first and foremost off course u should continue further...
Loved the possessiveness and the fiesty Taani !!
Awaw.. So cute Rey saying sorry πŸ˜›
Awesome.
guess its the start of love.. :D
Update soon
Tc Edited by ndcdance - 8 years ago
Linsie thumbnail