Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
nice promo...

continue soon...
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Part 28

Asad n Ananya r still lukn around their pink room.

"I am going to get a shower," said Ananya n walked into d bathroom.

Asad heard her scream n then saw her cumn out of d bathroom.

"Anu, wat happened? R u okay?" asked Asad wid concern.

"Luk d bathroom urself to know why I screamed," replied Ananya.

Asad went to her n saw d bathroom along wid her. He was shocked to see d entire bathroom in pink including walls, ceilings, tiles, curtains, wash basin, washroom cabinet. Even bath-tub n toilet commode were not spared 4m being painted pink.

"So dats why u screamed?" asked Asad.

"Yes," replied Ananya, "I did not had so much pink in my room even in my childhood."

"I know," said Asad.

"It will take more time in renovating dis room n washroom," said Ananya n asked, "Where we will bath now?"

"Guestroom or outhouse," replied Asad.

"1st we need to sort out our things in d room," said Ananya.

Asad called Latif n Wajid to help them keep their things while keeping Heeba's things in cardboard boxes to be kept in another room. It tuk them an hour to sort their things.

"We sud release Heeba now," said Ananya after Wajid n Latif left.

"Okay but we need to be careful of her," said Asad.

Ananya called Rose.

"Hello Ann," said Rose.

"U & Tanu go n release Heeba. Then call me to have a talk wid her. Keep her blindfolded n leave her near d main road so dat she don't know d way where she was kiept," said Ananya.

"Okay Ann. I will let u know wen we reach her," said Rose n hung up.

Scene shifts to Rose n Tanveer entering d godown.

"Ananya wants to release u," said Tanveer in a changed voice as she untied Heeba.

Wen Heeba's hands n legs were undone, Tanveer tied her hands in front of her.

"Ananya wants to say sumthn to u," said Rose in a changed voice.

She turned on d speaker.

"Hey dear step-sister, u may be getn very happy dat I am freeing u but there r lots of surprises waiting for u. Have a nice time," said Ananya n hung up.

Tanveer n Rose tuk Heeba in Tanveer's car n stopped near d main road. Rose untied her hands n pushed her outside d door on d ground. Tanveer drove d car 4m there. Heeba tuk off her blindfold n lukd around but cud not see d car around.

Scene shifts to KM. Asad n Ananya had showered n changed. Ananya had dressed up in a green churidar dress. Asad n Ananya came in d hall to wait for Heeba.

"Why u both threw Heeba's things in another room?" asked Shirin.

"Cuz it was always my room n now my n Anu's room," replied Asad.

Just then, Heeba entered d house to everyone's shock. Humeira pretended to run to her n hug her in concern.

"Heeba beta," said Gaffur worriedly, "R u okay?"

"Yes," replied Heeba, "Dat Ananya was very cruel."

Heeba's eyes then went to Asad, Anushka n other family members of Asad.

"U bitch Anushka," screamed Heeba n charged at her.

She pulled Anushka's dupatta around her neck to strangle her.

"How dare u marry my Toasty?" asked Heeba angrily tightening d dupatta around her neck.

Ananya pushed her roughly n Heeba stopped herself 4m tripping.

"Heeba, how dare u?" asked Asad angrily, "Mr. Rashid, u wanted me to marry dis girl who tried to kill my wife?"

Rashid was speechless.

"Why r u quiet now, Mr. Rashid?" asked Ananya, "U were marrying ur son to a woman like dis. Well, wat can be expected of a person like who had extra-marital affair?"

Rashid was shocked.

"And u, Heeba Ahmed Siddiqui. We have tolerated u till now just cuz u r Humeira's sister n Razia aunty's daughter. Don't u take me for granted. If u tried to do sumthn to me again then I will throw u in jail by showing police d CCTV footage of my mehendi n sangeet. I will also show my burn scar on my palm to d police," threatened Anushka.

Heeba was shocked n scared.

"U can't do dis wid my daughter," said Gaffur.

"Yes yes, I can't do dis wid ur daughter  but ur daughter can kill me. Right?" asked Ananya in a sarcastic tone.

"Mr. Siddiqui, if ur daughter does any mistake again then I will throw u out along wid ur daughter. Don't forget dat dis our home now," threatened Asad.

Ur home?" asked Heeba shockingly.

"Ohhh, u came now so let me fill u up," said Najma amusingly.

Najma told Heeba everything making her shocked.

"So these r the surprises Ananya informed me about," said Heeba shockingly.

"Cuz of abbu, we all r suffering like dis," said Humeira.

"Don't blame abbu. He can never do anything wrong. Dat Ananya is only lying," said Heeba.

"So, d proofs shown by Ananya during dat function was also wrong na?" asked Najma.

Heeba did not know wat to say.

"Beta, u go n freshen up," said Shirin.

"Heeba, ur room is changed now. Latif will show u. D show in which u were living was of Asad's 4m his childhood so dat room is our room," said Ananya.

"U can't change my room," said Heeba angrily.

"D room u r given is also very nice. Well, if u have any problem wid dat room then u can go n live in servants quarter," said Ananya coolly.

"Anushka enough. Watch out ur words," roared Gaffur.

"Mr. Siddiqui. Don't talk wid Anu in dat tone," said Asad coolly.

"She told my daughter to live in servants quarter," said Gaffur.

"Cuz ur daughter was whining over a nice room given to her," said Asad.

Heeba left d hall annoyingly.

"U both hurt dat bechaari," said Shirin to AsYa.

"Ghanta bechaari," said Ananya.

"Yaa she is so bechaari to try to kill someone," said Asad sarcastically.

"Dis house has such a big swimming pool to swim," said Ananya.

"U swim also?" asked Shirin shockingly.

"Wat else one does in d swimming pool?" asked Ananya, "I learnt to swim at 8. Its necessary to learn swimming cuz if u fall in water u need to know to save urself."

Shirin felt like a dumb. AsYa recalled their childhood moment in dis same swimming pool.

-----Flashback-----

Asad n Ananya had learnt swimming 2gthr wen they were 8. Arjun had taught them to swim. He used to teach them 3 days a week. Ayaan n Najma wanted to learn too but they were told to wait for some years. Asad n Ananya loved swimming 2gthr.

One evening, Asad n Ananya both ready in their swimming costumes. They were waiting for Arjun. Asad was lukn in d water. Ananya was standing behind. She decided to have some fun. She smirked lukn at Asad n pushed him in d water. Asad was shocked wid her act.

"Paagal ladki, ye kya kiya tune?" asked Asad shockingly.

"Eee," teased Ananya showing her tongue n clapping her hands.

"Ruk, main abhi bataata hu tujhe," said Asad glaring at her.

Ananya just laughed n clapped her hands. While she was busy laughing n clapping her hands, she did not noticed Asad swimming near d edge of d pool. She then felt him holding her right leg. Before she cud react, she was pulled in d pool. She glared at him.

"Eee," teased Asad showing his tongue.

"Paagal ladka," said Ananya making a face.

"U started it," said Asad coolly.

She lukd annoyingly at him n started splashing water on him. Asad too started splashing water on her. Soon, both started laughing enjoying playing wid water.

"Wats going on?" asked Arjun as he came there.

"Dad, we were doing swimming practice n then started having fun," lied Ananya.

"Okay," said Arjun wid a smile, "Practice properly ha. I will go n see Ayaan n Najma."

As Arjun left, AsYa hi-fived each other n started laughing.

-----Flashback Ends-----

AsYa were laughing as they came out of their thoughts.

"Why u both r laughing?" asked Najma confusingly.

"Old memory," replied Asad.

"Same here," said Ananya.

"Which old memory u had?" asked Asad wid a whisper.

"Dat one where I pushed u in d swimming pool," replied Ananya wid a whisper.

"I was thinking d same," said Asad wid a whisper.

During lunch time, Heeba was abt to sit beside Asad but Najma pulled out d chair making her fall down. Everyone except elders started laughing. Ananya was just beside Heeba.

"Bhabhi will sit wid bhaijaan not u," said Najma firmly.

Heeba got up annoyingly n sat on another chair.

"Jaisa baap vaisi beti. Baap ne shaadi shuda aurat par dore daali n now beti is following baap's footsteps," taunted Ananya.

"Anushka, u...," Heeba was abt to say sumthn but was stopped by Ananya.

"Wat Anushka ha? Call me baaji n Asad as bhaijaan. We r elder to u so don't call us by names. Dis is wat u say to others na so u sud follow it urself," said Ananya wid a smile.

"Wat nonsense?" asked Heeba irritatingly.

"Heeba enough," replied Razia, "Anushka is right. U always scolded Ayaan weneva he wud not call u baaji as u being a year younger to u so u sud also do d same."

"Don't give me lectures, ammi," said Heeba wid attitude.

"Wow!" exclaimed Najma amusingly, "I heard dat Heeba is a very cultured daughter n have lots of manners but she can even be so rude to her own mother."

"Usne to aur bhi bahot saare kaand kiye hai jo koi nahi jaanta hai," said Ananya.

"Wat kaand?" asked Shirin.

"U will know soon," replied Ananya.

"Did Ananya told u sumthn?" asked Heeba in a scared tone.

"No, she did not told me anything but seeing u getn scared shows dat u have done some more misdeeds," said Ananya.

"Lets eat now. We can't spoil our mood anymore," said Asad.

"Exactly," said Ananya.

"Wat work u do?" asked Shirin to Ananya, "I heard dat u go to work."

Ananya lukd at Asad not knowing wat to reply. She can't tell d truth dat she run a dance academy n is partial owner of one of d best hotel chain Barkat Royale.

"She is a manager of Barkat Royal. She is also a dance teacher," replied Asad.

"So, u married a mere manager n dance teacher being DC owner," ridiculed Heeba.

"At least, she is doing sumthn than only sitting home n wasting others money," taunted back Asad, "By d way, manager n dance teacher is not a mere job."

Heeba shuts up.

"Thanks for lying ofr me," whispered Ananya.

"U welcome," whispered Asad.

Precap:       

Heeba hands out some fairness cream to Ananya.

"Take dis, Anushka baaji. U r too dark to luk good wid Asad bhaijaan. U will get fairer wid these creams. I don't know wat he saw in u before marrying u. Even though u r New York, u r at least 2-3 shades darker than him so start using these creams," teased Heeba. (SJ is actually beautiful wid dusky skin tone n she admitted it herself in a interview.)

Ananya was hurt as she recalled one of her cousin relatives Zeenat n Shabnam(of JR) always taunting her n Rose on their skin tone teln them dat they will never get a good husband if they don't use fairness creams. She ran to her room while Asad glared at Heeba.

Like for PMs😊

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 8 years ago
muskaan17rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update
Loved reading it 
Looking forward to know what happens next 
Please continue soon
Thanks for the pm ðŸ˜Š
raspi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was such a nice update after a long time it was amazing just lovely n tnxx fr pm
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update
Ananya decided to free heeba. She was shocked by pink colour everywhere even in bathroom. Ananya heeba scene was good. Flashback scene was nice. Waiting for next update soon. Thanks for pm
kritz4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update 
Heeba needs to be taught a good lesson 
sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Loved their memory
Update soon
Excited to read more