Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
OYE how do you do know OMG 😲
Originally posted by: areeba_blossom
The episode is airing right now.. I get my hourly breaks forlunch at this time.😉😊
Originally posted by: Tranquility123
This is so unfair! I have to wait atleast another hour before it comes online 🤔 Yo off topic, why dont we have a dirty look emoji? I needed to express my disgust at the injustice but I look confused instead 🤣
Anyway Kunj has always been the voice of reason and logic. He stands with the people (and us fans) 😆 Are we getting flashbacks dude or is it all talk the talk?
Originally posted by: Tranquility123
This is so unfair! I have to wait atleast another hour before it comes online🤔Yo off topic, why dont we have a dirty look emoji? I needed to express my disgust at the injustice but I look confused instead🤣
Anyway Kunj has always been the voice of reason and logic. He stands with the people (and us fans)😆Are we getting flashbacks dude or is it all talk the talk?
Originally posted by: areeba_blossom
I dunno but I got lucky today. The indian store I go for lunch has Zee on air. Usually they have colors on air.They showed flashbacks. She wanted to leave initially because fearing her life from Yuvi.It's a good episode so far. Anita being insulted by Deevika quite a lot. Mahi wants to see her parents but Twinkle is stopping her that we should do so after exposing Yuvi.
Originally posted by: Tranquility123
Again, that is so unfair, how do you get episodes aired so early? (What is our time difference btw? Are you before or behind?) Because UK doesnt air the episode till 8.30pm I think and thats still 5 hours to go. If I turned the TV on right now, I'd be lucky to catch a repeat never mind todays oneAnita getting insulted works for me, I'm sold 😆