Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
at the end they showed ayesha was totally alright, she was acting of having memory loss. at the name ceremony of aarti's daughter, ayesha kidnapped the baby by a servant. everyone was looking for the baby. raghu caught the lady servant on the way, she told ayesha asked her to do so. by then ayesha took away the baby. they everywhere looking for her but can't trace her. they were totally broken. in between that ayesha went far away from them. she told seeing baby's locket, at last my revenge have fulfilled. I have won. u both love each other so much. and I have took away ur love sign. then she told to baby from now I will take care of u. u will be exactly like me, Ayesha Sareen, the dream girl. U will be the next dream girl. I will make u the dream girl. and show endsOriginally posted by: VintageWine
What was the ending?
not to mention thanks. yes, even while watching the show, at last when this scene was airing, I was like abhi tak police has not caught her?10 bajne wale hai, kab kya hoga fir? then sochte hi sochte it ends. lolOriginally posted by: VintageWine
Ty dearie.
I did see the precap of her taking to the baby in the car, but I never expected it to have sucha a ending.I guess most of like ok shows end like dz. :|