

Special Banner by Lakshu (-Lakshmi-) for the Epilogue



Special Banner by Lakshu (-Lakshmi-) for the Epilogue

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Geet sat near him excited-Maan appke bete ko pyaar ho gaya hai
Maan-What? Pyaar ho gaya Yash ko?
Geet nodded
Maan-Kis se?
Geet-ladki se aur kis se?.why are you so shocked?
Maan-Uff Geet wo baat nahin hai.. I mean I m surprised ..bachchhe bade ho gaye..Have you seen the picture of girl?
Geet shook her head-No
Maan slapped her head with ,love -Then why you were so happy.?.buddhu photo to dekhi hi nahin..
Geet-wo.. sargam said that it was surprise for both of us.. she said with a pout..
and Maan laughed-Geet tumhaari beti tumse bhi do kadam aage hai..she fooled even you..
Geet looked at him with widely open mouth..Maan looked at her and tried not to laugh anymore
Geet rememsered something and said-Maan
Maan-hmm
Geet-they are grown up and Yash s in love that means..That means
Man-what that means that means? Aage bhi to kaho
Geet-Maan hum buddhe ho gaye kya?
Maan-What? No way.. I know I m not old I m sure..and about you I will tell after checking you
IMPORTANT
Please have a look at the anniversary Thread opened by priya_21..She has done a lot of hard work for it..please appreciate her hard work there
Originally posted by: BrainEaterOwl
Anyway.. I'm commenting here as the last thread didn't permit me.
Yash and Kriti'd love story is on track. They met, fell in love and confessed their feelings. I liked the mall scene. Sargam is such a devil. She was almost successful in breaking Yash and Kriti up with her naughtiness but saved the situation before it got out of hand. And this whole incident encouraged Kriti and Yash to take the next step.Sargam is also a gundi. The way she shoved that girl away from Sameer. Hilarious. She is a chatter box. Talks so much.-Sanjana!
Originally posted by: BrainEaterOwl
That is strange. I tried commenting on last thread but IF didn't allow me. And my comment was posted in this thread. IF acts so weird sometimes.
BLACK VEIL “Some vows survive death. Some curses demand it.” ———————————- PROLOGUE Khurana Mansion October, 1926 The rain began at dusk. By...
FORGOTTEN VOWS “She forgot five years… but her heart never forgot him.” PROLOGUE “The heart remembers promises long after the mind forgets...
Oblivion: Chapter One The scent of cardamom and hot milk, familiar comforts of her ancestral home in Old Delhi, wrapped around Geet like a...
LINK- THREAD 1 INDEX ************************** Chapter 31 - Below Chapter 32 Chapter 33 Chapter 34 Chapter 3 5 Chapter 36 Chapter 37 Chapter 38...
Part 1 She remembered how it ended—no, not ended. How she ended it.Not with shouting. Not with accusations. But with silence so sharp it had cut...
790