Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome update
Loved it
Update soon
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Promo 15: Asad's smart plan to make Nikhat go against her parents

Rashid n Gaffur's family were not fond of girls in their family except Heeba since she was evil like them 4m childhood since she is d only one who hated Ayaan since he came to live wid them. Rashid never loved Dilshad's children n tuk Ayaan only to hurt her family. Asad decides to play a game to break Rashid's family like he broke his family. He talks to a journalist to write an article on Imraan mentioning his true age n how his family were friends wid Gaffur's family wen Gaffur went to live in Delhi. D news is published in d newspaper of d next day. Nikhat n Nuzhat r shocked to read d news.

"Mamu, u were already friends wid Imraan's family but u never mentioned. Imraan's age is 24 but he lied abt his age being 21. Mamu, since u know his family 4m childhood why u did not told truth abt his age? Why u let dat alliance carry?" asked Nikhat.

"Nikhat, I wanted to tell u but abbu threatened me not to tell u otherwise he will get me married to any guy against my wishes. I am so sorry," replied Humeira.

"Shut up, Humeira," shouted Gaffur, "In dis house, only elders take decisions. Its upto us wat to tell anyone whether its truth or lie. So, I lied abt Imraan's age."

"Wow abbu, u, ur wife n brother-in-law don't even care abt ur own daughters let alone Najma. Did u saw Nikhat wat ur own abbu did? Dats d reason why me n my family hate him. D man who cheated his own parents can't be trusted," said Asad.

"There is one truth, Nikhat. And dat truth is Ayaan bhaijaan is ur step-brother not ours," said Najma, "He tuk Ayaan 4m us to hurt us. Ayaan is my n Asad bhaijaan's real brother."

"We also got to know dat Imraan was engaged to Ananya who is Gaffur uncle n Razia aunty's step-daughter wen she was 14 n Imraan was almost. She was forcibly engaged wid him to be married wen they wud turn 18 but she ran away. Since Asad n Ayaan truly loves u, they researched more abt Imraan n got to know abt dis," said Ananya.

"Anushka bhabhi, wat r u saying?" asked Nikhat shockingly.

"She is saying d truth, Nikhat," replied Asad.

"Abbu, ammi, mamu, I can't believe u all betrayed me like dis. I feel bad for Ananya. Wonder wat mamu wud have done wid her dat she ran away," said Nikhat in tears.

"Nikhat, we only think abt wats best for u," said Shirin.

"I saw how much u all think best for me," said Nikhat.

Asad n Ananya shook hands sideways in victory enjoying d scene.

A/N: I know Asad and Ananya are shown to much mean but they are supposed to be grey. They are winning a lot now. Soon, they will have some problems as Imraan and Farhaan will run from jail or will be helped to run by someone. Imraan will come to know about his runaway fiancee who is now married to someone else.

nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
gr8 
thanx for pm
muskaan17rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting promo 
Guess that story will now become even more interesting 
Eagerly waiting for the update 
Please continue soon