Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: kumari27
Why chhavi didn't shared these pics?
Originally posted by: mon.sayan17.com
That is the most important question!!!!
And I was a little confused whether this is Chhavi or not, because she didn't share any pics of her, not in FB or Insta and she didn't share anything about that party!!!
Ab Chhavi ki character ke saath aisa behavior... 😕
Originally posted by: mon.sayan17.com
That is the most important question!!!!
And I was a little confused whether this is Chhavi or not, because she didn't share any pics of her, not in FB or Insta and she didn't share anything about that party!!!
Ab Chhavi ki character ke saath aisa behavior... 😕
Originally posted by: Shaina_b
She probably felt out of place there!!!!😛 😛 😛No one giving her any attention and the media also not focusing on her!!!!😆 😆 😆 😆She wasn't even seen with her friend Dheeraj!!!!!I suppose he was too busy with his costars!!!!😛 😛 😛I hope she found out where she stands!!!!😳
Thanks for sharing Di 😊
Chhavi toh kahi par bhi nahi thi iss 2 seconds ke aalawa...
Aur Madam ne pics bhi share nahi kia...
Bohot na insafi kia hai RS ne Chhavi ke saath ...😉
importance hi nahi dia Madam ko ...