Rey's decision is perfect...
Congrts for new thread...
nishita23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Congratulations for new thread 🥳
paddu503 thumbnail
Eagerly waiting for the next update. ..continue soon. ..
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 21

When taani opened the door, she was confused seeing Rey & Manik there, along with luggage in their hands.

"Hey!" Taani greeted them with a smile, Manik smiled at her while Rey walked pass her with blank look, which confused her.

"Someone is not in good mood, i guess. You come inside-" Taani said to manik, she gave him the way to enter inside, Manik walked and sat on the couch beside Rey, his luggage was laying carelessly on the ground.

"Reyaansh, what happened? And who's luggage it is?"

"Its mine. I'll be staying here from now on-" Rey answered her plainly. Her eyes popped out of their sockets. 

"What? Not that i have any problem with you staying here, but still, would you like to explain why you are saying like this?" Taani rambled, too confuse and shocked to think properly. Manik sighed and took the charge and explained whatever happened at his home.

By the time he finished, taani was in tears. Lots of things were going on in her head. She was beginning to hold herself responsible for all the wrongs happening in his life.

"Now i'm officially proven a home wrecker." Taani cried softly, she slumped down on the couch and covered her face with her palms, feeling self hatred for being the reason of his broken family.

"Will you shut the f**k up! You are not a home wrecker, damn it!" Rey lost his cool and shouted at her, causing her to flinch. Manik kept his hand on his shoulder, to calm him.

"Taani, i know whatever happened was wrong, but at some point it was needed. He had to took this decision. Right now, Uncle & Auntie are angry with him, his broken marriage and affair news had shaken them, they are thinking about sharon's life as of now which at some point is correct. She is a girl, and our society always blame a girl for her broken marriage. Her future is unsecured as of now. She had no one to turn to, they think Rey is ruining her life by taking divorce, but i'm sure with time they will understand that even sharon was not happy in that marriage. She too deserve happiness, which is not with Rey. Its time to move on for her too and the sooner she understand the better it will be for her. And don't think you are responsible for all the wrongs. You are no where responsible, even if Rey was not with you, i'm sure he would have done same then too." Manik said to her, hoping she would understand him.

"But his parents kicked him out of the house because of me. Its so no right. I feel miserable." Taani sobbed, she look at him who was looking at her with no emotions in his eyes, but his gaze soften as they met hers.

"They will accept him again. It might take time, but they can't stay angry with him forever." Manik assured her, knowing his parents he knew they can't stay away from Rey for long.

Rey got up from his place and sat beside taani, he wrapped his arm around her and pulled her in his arms.

"Everything will be alright, don't blame yourself." Rey whispered softly, he kissed side of her head and hugged her tightly. Manik smiled at them, knowing his best friend is happy.

After dinner, Manik left for his home, leaving the love birds alone. Taani & Rey were in their bedroom, seated on the bed in each other's arms. She had her head rested on his shoulder while he had her wrapped in his cozy embrace.

"Whats next?" Taani asked him, breaking the silence which begun to eat her up from inside.

"I need to start some business soon-" Rey told her absentmindedly. Starting a new business, wasn't going to be an easy task, he knew it.

"I am with you in every step." Taani mumbled, she placed a soft kiss on his cheek. She knew he is not showing, but he was deeply hurt by his parents.

"Sleep now. You have college tomorrow." Rey said to her, he peck her lips and made her lay down properly, he laid down beside her and turned off the lights. It was the hectic day, sleep consumed them soon and they both slipped into a peaceful slumber.

Next morning, Kriya ghai entered the singhania mansion, to meet sharon, was confused when she found the house dead silent which was very unusual. She walked inside and met avantika, who was looking visibly sad so was sharon who stepped out of the kitchen. Kriya greeted them then moved toward sharon.

"What happened, auntie? sharon? Are you alright?" Kriya asked them, concerned. Both the ladies told her whatever happened yesterday.

"Auntie, who should have let him go." Kriya told avantika in worried tone.

"There was nothing we could do. He is mad behind that girl, god knows what kind of magic she had done on him-" Avantika sighed frustratingly while cursing the girl who had snatched her son away from her.

"He had sent divorce papers and i have signed them-" Sharon told her with a sad grim, kriya was shocked, she had expected this somewhere, but not this soon. The ladies were seated on the couch, talking about yesterday's incident.

"Auntie, do you know the girl he is having an affair with?"

"No, beta, nor i wish to know a girl like her."

"Auntie, there is something i want you to know about her-" Kriya started off, her words caught their attention. Just then swayum, who had got to know about all from manik, came there to meet sharon.

"What about her, Kriya?" Swayum asked her, eager to know about the mysterious girl. All the eyes were trained on here, Ranvijay & Nandini too joined them soon enough.

"I think that girl is not a right girl. Last month i met her brother, he told me about her. She had betrayed him, by manipulating him, she took his late father's property. And She trapped rey when he had gone to their place for dinner." Kriya told her, about the meeting she had with dev last month and the things he told her about her brother who is now with Rey.

"There is no relation between them, she is his mistress." Kriya continued and finished her sentence.

"We don't care what relation he share with her. He chose her instead of his family, but soon he will understand we are right when he will see that girl's true colors." Ranvijay said, gaining their attention.

"But won't you ask who is that girl? We all know her-" Kriya mumbled, she could feel all the curious eyes one herself.

"Who is she? And how we know her?" Sharon asked her, confusingly. And the next few words escaped kriya's words, shocked all of them.

"Its taani. Nandini's best friend."

"Reyaansh, i am not in mood of going to college today. Can i skip?" Taani asked him, she wrapped her arms around him.

"No, kitty. You had already missed college for 2 days, you have to go today-" Rey said to her, causing her to frown at him.

"But i want to spend my whole day with you." Taani whined cutely, Rey chuckled softly, he leaned and pecked her pouty lips.

"When you will return back from college, I'll be all yours, but for now, you have to go. I won't compromise with your studies-" Rey said to her, taani sighed knowing she had to obey him this time.

"Fine. I'm going." Taani sighed, she pulled his close to her before she placed her lips on his, kissing him wildly. Rey was shocked, but soon recovered from the shock and kissed her back with same aggression and passion.

"Bye, Reyaansh." Taani broke the kiss, taking her bah from the couch she ran outside the penthouse. Rey laughed at her antics, he picked up his cell phone and laptop, and got busy in making some business related calls. He was busy in his work but there was restlessness within him, he wasn't feeling right, as if something bad was going to happen. 

Please do leave your feedback :)
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
navk thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
freak i dun want nandu & taani's friendship to be effected in
any way
hope things turned out in a +ve way
carter4 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail