Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 years ago
Pls yaaar send me the detailed  informations of Apurva and shilpa in Nach Baliye from 11th to 13th October.  especially the details about songs they danced in and the marks they got. Pls don't include Badolas or any other couples. its my personal request to u all. is it possible that u could send the details of each and every episodes of Nach baliye.pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hey all the info u need is in the updates provided by prachi and rose on all 3 days u dont read the rest and just read waht u want to.
and for ur info apu and shilpa got 18 marks total and they danced to the tune of dus bahane karke le gaya dil
and apu and shilpa were dressed in black leather

they got 6 marks from each of 3 judges
that is 6 from malaika 6 from farhan and 6 from saroj khan

hope that helps
but rose and prachi has given detailed explanation very good
so read that
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hi all the updates are on the first page as a sticky. So you will be able to follow Apurva and any teams performance.
Evilgal thumbnail
hey mrs apurva 😉 ..i hope ur janeman wins the dance inspite of his low marks..plzz wud u tell him to concentrate more on his performance n on his dance than to stare at shilpa wid his romantic eyes 👏 😆 ..