Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: priyanshiii
Aishwarya😡Mein kahun hun on whole IF?😕Piyali..what do u mean by that?😕 Tum ragya AT bhi aa gyi?😆
Originally posted by: ashwariya_98
Jha bhi mein jati hu i see priyanshi🤣 cricket forum, SR forum, dehleez har jagah except TPK 🤣
Yeah he proposed! I want to see that too!!
Originally posted by: nikitap94
Amazing track na...looks like Dey wanna end d show its better to end on a high note Dan unnecessarily bringing bhoot atmas or showing multiple divorces like ishveer and den suffering from trps crisis n den quit lol 😆
Thanks actually I wanted to join the forum since a long time. But the saas bahu drama going on since shruv marriage and the way the cvs treated thahaan story really pissed me off 😡and I decided I will join the forum only when I get some steady development in thahaan relationship. I did almost quit the show but with this new twist I am so back on👏. I couldn't stop myself😆. Hope the cvs will not let the thahaan fans downOriginally posted by: piyali99
I see u just joined IF 😉!Welcum to TPK forum anjoangel!!See ThaHaan ka nasha sab par chadh gya🤣 new new ppl are joining😆
Sure I will do everything I can to bring the forum on top 10 but I am new to this Indian forum itself. Joined only for my Bihaan and I don't really know how to use this thing. So a little help would be really kind of you.
Welcome Angel...hope u enjoy here
Yaar Piyalu...I am jumping up and down with joy ...I feel our #MissionForumRank will be successful...Guys keep hitting chaska meter and commenting on videos and articles...and make every post pink even spammie wala😆