A few pics of Ansh kids - courtesy Artee 😊NOt only Gracy and Viren - Hats off to the CVs - even the casting of Ansh babies was ⭐️
cho chweet
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
A few pics of Ansh kids - courtesy Artee 😊NOt only Gracy and Viren - Hats off to the CVs - even the casting of Ansh babies was ⭐️
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves
Thanks Kirti and aparna. I promised to comeback when Nimboli calls Anandi maa. I kept to my promise.
Originally posted by: aparnauma
Anandi will help Nandini rebuild her relationships
I have so many things which I want to see.Anandi giving those teddy bears that Shiv got for his babies and tell them why those teddy bears are entangled.Want her to tell why they were named Nandini and Shivam.Want them to go on a short trip to Udaipur and BilariaWonder if there will be Holi celebrations in BV.😕
Originally posted by: tellygeek
Yes, the settings and the context contributed a lot to AnSh love story. It has become a benchmark for me as well. Nandini and Shivam must know this story, Anandi should tell them.