Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: rachel_99
Hey guys. I just decided to check out the forum to see if there's any news about S2.
I stopped being active because I honestly lost all hopes of season 2 :(But missing my Sidyali like crazy! 😭I could relate to them so much, WH was literally the best part of 2015.And I feel so unfortunate that we only got to watch it for a few months. 😭And I'm not watching any other shows as of now, so not sure if I've moved on from Sidyali or not.How can I? THAT CHEMISTRY. 😳
Yeah but no one even comes to the forumsBtw, thanks for keeping the forum active!