big blunder by arjun..n editing team :o

mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
when tina was doing her stunt today after she jumped to net n collected flags then she needed to come down n  then jump to ground thats what all were doing n was a condition..all were cheering her n when this part came arjun told her direcly to jump after she olleced flags.that tym raghav said no she needs to step down to bottom then jump n he said acha haa niche jana hai pehle...😲 he was host for god sake😳..n he forgot this n editing team showed all this🤣 rule teller forgot rules..ohh my god i found this really funny😆
ps-lage hath..my raghav was so cute today...monkey kahi ka climbed so fast n again won the stunt❤️
n he was cheering everyone even sana n tina n advicing them what to do what not to jabki they were against him in same task😆..i seriously love him..😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yeah, even I noticed. Arjun looked too silly saying that. If Tina had followed him then don't know what would have happened lol
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
True that 😆 Also, same pinch. I love Raghav too. Right from DID days. 
Anyway, coming ot the topic. Yes Arjun is not doing well as a host. Most of the time he looks uninterested and bored. As if he is doing it for some sake. And his jokes are also not as effective as Rohit Shetty. Initial weeks mein fir bhi Arjun was fine, but abhi :/
Also, while a contestant is doing stunts, when Rohit was hosting, it is seen that Rohit is equally engrossed and clear with the stunt. He motivates them, gives the right instructions, etc. Compared to Rohit, Arjun looks less interested when the stunts are going on. 
Didn't watch Akshay and Priyanka's season much. So I don't have much idea about them. But Rohit obviously is way better than Arjun, as of now.
basb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JumpingViolets

Yeah, even I noticed. Arjun looked too silly saying that. If Tina had followed him then don't know what would have happened lol

orms thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arjun is extremely IRRITATING. He is rude and boring and mumbles his dialogues, he is not fair even. Glad that Jai and Vivaan spoke back to him and stood their ground. If this fellow is repeated next year, I will break my tv. 😡