ashlok os ."new light of love"

dazzles thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

NEW LIGHT OF LOVE

"swati...open ur eyes swati...thumara shlok hum"he cried near to her bed...aditi is still there watching her sisters plight...he looks at astha...he need her consoling words...astha"don't worry shlok...swati ka kuch nahi hoga...mea thumara sathh hum..."varad arrived with doctor and they take her to hospital...

One week swati swati spend on hospital finally she recovered...this whole time shlok and astha is there with her...as a support..after discharge they take her to AM against anjali's wish.finally astha take her to rest room and make her comfortable there.

Swati"astha,thanku..."

Astha"koi zaroorat nahi.."

Swati"how can you be so selfless astha...if I am ur place I can't"

Astha"I hv full faith in my love,swati take rest.iwill ask seta to preapare food for you"

She walked from there keeping her head high...

She entered her room .the room she shared with shlok.he is standing near the window keeping his back towards her...she walk up to him.

Astha"shlok..."

He suddenly turned at hug her...astha shocked and slowly kept her hands on his back

Astha"shlok , don't cry...everything will be alright...I am with you..."

He broke the hug shlok"why are you loving me so much?"

Astha"I don't know...for me love is u...i want to die along with ur name...i want write my name as astha shlok agnihotri...and more than that I can't able to breath without you..."

Tears are flowing from her eyes...he kissed her tears...she is numb.it is all new for her.she feels he change...

Shlok"I don't deserve u..."

Asrha"there isno one better than u for me either"

He huged her tightly.she want this moment to stay still...

Shlok"I love you"

Astha "I know"

Shlok"how?"

Astha"because I know you better than anyone..."

Shlok"oh!i am a lucky idiot"

Astha"you are not an idiot"

He broke the hug and look in to her eyes...the eyes that expess her pure love for him...

Shlok"don't leave me astha...I can't live without you"

Astha"I know ,its very difficult to get rid of you'

He smiled, the smile she waited for a long... their love moments are bronked by seta...

Seta"vahini...dinner is ready...baba is calling you two..."

Astha'we will come now...tum jao, shlok...lets go..."

They two walked together to the dining table first time in their married life...

After dinner swati ask sholk for a talk...

They sit together on the terrace...

Swati"shlok...i know u and astha are married now...but gayatri said to me that you two are going to be divorced...I know u shlok...u can't able to forget me..."

Shlok"u r right swati...maybe I can't ,time will decide...but I can move on..."

Swati"means"

Shlok"I once loved a girl...but she just walk away with a mere misunderstanding...then I locked my self in a cage...i even forget to laugh.but one day another girl...dare to challenge me...I need to teach her a lesson for messing up with shlok agnihotri...but she broks the cage that I build and she herself made a place in my heart...now my heart beats for her...now I can know ...what is the best decision I take ever in my life..."

Swati"is that dession is choose to leave me ?"

Shlok"no,the dessicion to choose astha"

Swati"she is lucky one"

Shlok"no,she is not.he choose to be my side,the one who kill her ,happiness and dream.yet she loves me...i think I am the lucky one...'

Swati"shlok...hmm...i will leave tomorrow...there is no point to stay here...god blees you two..."

Shlok'hmm,if you need anything don't hesititate to ask me...you are once my best friend...and still it is same...we will be there for you..."

Swati"we???????"

Shlok "me and my wife."

Swati"thank u shlok"

Shlok"good night"

He walk pass her,keeping his head high...today he has hv no guilty ...

He walks to his room, where his wife,now his life is waiting for him...the full moon shower his blessings to that love birds

Edited by dazzles - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saibhargav thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
excellent dazzles (anu)
thanks a lot for ur surprise
very nicely written 
hope u continue like this and give surprises
heyy i m first 😉 Edited by Saibhargav - 8 years ago
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Wow NU...
lovely OS...
Ashlok convo... Lovely...👏
Swati decides to leave as Shlok chooses Astha for unconditional love...
Loved it...
Hope u write on OS on shlok proposing astha after asking for forgiveness...

sudhamadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hai Anu, hey u r started to write OS waw. I loved it . Astha's love for her patidev is always pure. Nobody can't love like this. Shlok and Swati's conversation was good. Ashloks confession was too good. Anyway thanks for this OS. Keep writing more OS. Please try ff also we r waiting. Edited by sudhamadhu - 8 years ago
unniachu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice os...well written...please write more os
ss1609 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Written lovely..dear ..wish something like this happened in the show too..I too wanted something different from what happened in this particular part of the show.. .. Keep writing more os of ur version of scenes which was not upto mark in the show. .