Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Part 10 - dev was concerned about tara. Liked how he gave her space and went away from her after giving her instructions to eat & have her medicines.
Glad that tara did not loose hope of survival. That was big thing in getting stronger & fight back all odds.
Oh...maan was jealous of his friend pilot then what will be his reaction to see dev.
He was back to his MSK mode to get things right as per his wish. But he was dealing with geet handa who knows him in & out. Itne asani se uske orders nahi follow karegi.
Shock laga..laga..laga...shock laga...LOL...maan ko sach me shock laga dev ko dekhake...I wish you burn him jealousy seeing them together or geet laughing or happy with him. aur jalao maan ko...aise kaise bhool gaya geet ko...lol..
Ye kya lagake rakha hai 'ordinary girl'...isi ordinary girl ke pyar me pagal ho tha...dont forget that you were again & again getting attracted towards this ordinary girl.
Liked seeing dev shirtless...ekdum droolworthy.
Oh...he was thinking that what promise he broke...why geet said like that..
maan actually shocked after listening what happened with tara & seeing her all tethered. Hope all three get her justice.
Would like to read about dev-tara story.
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow lovely update.. each and everyone phrase describing how maan looks geet to her looks... maan is getting effected .. his butt head ego does not permit him to accept πŸ˜‘
i was happy when he was jealous seeing Dev πŸ˜† will that fuel his need πŸ˜‰
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: singh24

Hello Avi dear   

HI Barbie dollπŸ˜ƒ

Ye aisse hi NPM ghoomta rahega ya kuch aur hoga?πŸ˜†
dqno1 thumbnail

Chapter 11

PLEASE finish posting your comments if you want access for next part

thanks
Edited by dqno1 - 8 years ago
dqno1 thumbnail
Thanks for your likes and comments everyoneπŸ˜ƒ
dqno1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhuri53

Part 10 - dev was concerned about tara. Liked how he gave her space and went away from her after giving her instructions to eat & have her medicines.
Glad that tara did not loose hope of survival. That was big thing in getting stronger & fight back all odds.
Oh...maan was jealous of his friend pilot then what will be his reaction to see dev.
He was back to his MSK mode to get things right as per his wish. But he was dealing with geet handa who knows him in & out. Itne asani se uske orders nahi follow karegi.
Shock laga..laga..laga...shock laga...LOL...maan ko sach me shock laga dev ko dekhake...I wish you burn him jealousy seeing them together or geet laughing or happy with him. aur jalao maan ko...aise kaise bhool gaya geet ko...lol..
Ye kya lagake rakha hai 'ordinary girl'...isi ordinary girl ke pyar me pagal ho tha...dont forget that you were again & again getting attracted towards this ordinary girl.
Liked seeing dev shirtless...ekdum droolworthy.
Oh...he was thinking that what promise he broke...why geet said like that..
maan actually shocked after listening what happened with tara & seeing her all tethered. Hope all three get her justice.
Would like to read about dev-tara story.

@bold:πŸ˜†
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Waiting
Plz I can't wait to read maan going out of control in the cold thunderstorm
miss_mystery thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb update Avi

loved it

d
loved Maan jealousy

he don't want to admit but he does jealousy

waiting for precap to turn into update

take care
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Part 10
Maan got the shock pf life on seeing Dev...
He had expected Dev to be an old man...but yahan toh woh  hatta gatta munda nikla...He even accused Geet of lying to him...loved Geet;s reply...It left Maan confused as he doesn't remember anything about his past...
dqno1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskanp

Waiting
Plz I can't wait to read maan going out of control in the cold thunderstorm

check pm πŸ˜ƒ