skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Reva - It was good to see the vulnerable and sensitive side of her in the latest episode for a change from her loud amd obnoxious behavior. Im really liking her rapport with guru, guru beings some good comic element in the show :)

Gia - For me she was the episode stealer! Her character is all in one - sensible smart cute funny and yeah she can give a hard time to her friends too! Im so glad that they showed a confrontation between her n reva coz that was pretty amazing! That actress is pretty amazing.. And her scenes with azhar are good! Tbh, im only liking her career story so far among all three. 

Isha - just two episodes ago i was complaining about her acting but now i can see improvement in her scenes! Im glad that its looking better now so we have scope of some good acting in future ;) oh and im pretty sure she will land up in big trouble soon! Her n shahir scenes do look forced upon but i guess since they r rekindling their love- their chemistry seems off sometimes! 

I only wish they had chosen Gia to narrate the story! :(
Edited by skinnypal - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArtThouTheBest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yet to watch the epi
But hve read the WU on telly update n ur analysis is true
Am really loving Gia, that too from promo times. The first thing that appealed to me was her child like innocence. N her pairing with azhar is fab. The precap frm yesterday epi was cute involving these 2
Guru is the cutie over here. Hez damn funny n loverboy types
Glad that saloni n ayesha r improving
N shan is as usual PERFECT:-D;-)
Fanx 4 the post. U guys r rilly making the wait unbearable! I have to wait 4 9 mre hours to watch the epi;-(;-(. My internet is nt working n i missed it at 6.30 on mtv;-(
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Gia is the best among all. She acts good and I enjoy all her scenes but then we would have to give her the benefit of being an actress sincequite some time on TV.

I am glad they gave Rave another dimension from whatever we have seen of her till now. And her bond with Guru is cute :) And Guru is funny. LOL. :v

About Isha, even though her scenes with Sahir did lookforced in the first week. I feel she has done better (slightly) in this week. She looks more in sync. She really need to pick up fast as Shantanu is like so Perfect all the time. I hope we see a spark of chemistry between them soon.

And even after saying this I am glad she is the narrator. She does things in that department perfectly for me :P

Chitra :)
rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Actually amongst the 3 girls -gia is the most balanced character. She is strong , sensible, funny, cute, have a childlike innocence, can also jhadofy anyone , practical...most importantly bharkha is doing a fab job
I like esha though Saloni needs to buck up a lot...more than a character i like the profession they have chosen for her- associate producer becoz in indian tv and movies we always see profession belonged to onscreen but this is something from offscreen that are hardly discussed ...one more point i wish they could've changed her hairstyle becoz she would look really pretty in proper starightened hair instead of curly and messed up
As far as revati is concerned I don't have much to say about her becoz I am not so fan of her but she is doing fyn...on the contrary the guy guru seems promising