Who would you like?

..Fazza.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello everyone πŸ˜ƒ I hope you all are enjoying the episodes πŸ˜† So I had been reading the other topics on the forum and came to the conclusion that not many like Saloni & Ayesha as Isha & Revati. Thinking of which, I wanted to know that if given a chance to select,  who would you have liked to watch as the girls trio and why? As I have started this topic, I would also want to start with my list πŸ˜†
  • As Isha, I would have loved watching either Vrushika Mehta or Somya Seth. I don't really need to write why I wanted Vrushika Mehta to play Isha. And for those who do not understand the reason, it is because Shantanu (Sahir) & Vrushika's pair is the best youth pair. Their demand is very high for which they have also won themselves an ITA's GR8 On Screen Couple (Viewers Choice Awards). And for Somya Seth, I think she is very cute and her pair with Shantanu would have been adorable. Plus, her acting is commendable as well 😊

• As Gia. Even though I like Barkha compared to others but I would have loved watching either Sukirti Kandpal or Heli Daruwala. Sukirti is a great actress and would have done a great job as Gia. As for Heli, Yuvraj (Azhar) & Heli are close friends from their first fiction show, hence their bond would have started from the first scene itself. Also, they look too cute together 😳

• As Revati. Charlie Chauhan was my first choice. I was not a Kaisi Yeh Yaarian fan at all but I watched it on and off. She was pretty great there. Plus, her swag style is amazing. So she would have done great as a DJ πŸ˜ƒ
If Saloni and Ayesha fail to improve, I would actually want them to be replaced than to ruin the amazing concept of show. #SorryNotSorry πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I absolutely liked Barkha as Gia so don't wanna think of anyone else.
As for Isha, I would have been loved to see Vrushika Mehta, not only does she look awesome with Shantanu (Shahir) but she is a fabulous actress too & I believe she would have done a great job.
Till now Ayesha is big No for me as Revati, so anyday I would love to see Charlie Chauhan. She knows how to act atleast.
Sorry if I sound rude, my POV.
Sree :)
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I think these girls are offscreen too has a little bit of Isha, Rave and Gia in them and I guess that is why they are selected so that they can give that part to their characters. But if given a chance I think I would like to see Charlie as Rave too. She is a good choice. Even though Ayesha works for me.

Chitra :)
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Vrushika would have killed it as Isha πŸ˜Š
They should have really taken someone better for Isha's role...Saloni's acting, her voice, her accent are all big turn offs. And ironically the show makers have given her the max responsibility. She has to improve a lot...a lot.
Barkha is kinda perfect fit as Gia.

Edited by muskurana - 8 years ago
Adi_Ki_Zoya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The present Gia is perfect in my opinionπŸ‘πŸΌ
Charlie as Rev will be awesome .. Rev's character at the first sight reminded me of Charlie's one of the character opposite to shakthi arora (ptkk or yeh hai aashiqui - I don remember) 

Vrushika as Isha is my dream β€οΈ
Or even sanaya pithawala would look good with shantanu
Edited by Anu_LoveRain - 8 years ago
ArtThouTheBest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Charlie wud be a yes 4 me as rave as she rilly fits in well in tomboyish, loud n kinda rebellious role. Also the dressing sense of rave wud be fab on charlie since she used to sport certain similar types of clothes in KYY. But wonder whether the hairdo wud suit her
Barkha according to me really suits the role as she has that calm n cmposed nature n that enhances her acting mre. Also that child like innocence of hers makes me love her as a person n Gia. Its the 1st show am watching of hers n am already a big time fan. Her pairing with yuvraj also goes on well with me
As far as Ish is concerned i wud have liked it mre if kashmira irani, preetika rao, hiba nawab or vrushika mehta were roped in. Even monica shehgal. The reason is simple. All of them are youth icon n have acted in youth oriented shows n since ish character is that of hope, positivity, love, belief n sunshine attitude i believe these gurls wud fit in n i personally love them n liked their portrayal of characters in their respective shows n their acting
But i believe that with passing days n episodes saloni n ayesha wud improve as their character coz its just the start. We as viewers nid to gve it just some time! N the casting director n team of GOT must have seen smething in saloni n ayesha in order to rope them in 4 the show. As GOT has big n renowed names associated, such as Palki mam, Shan, Yuvraj n so on i guess the director wn't take any amateur actor. It must be a wise decision. I believe that we wn't be disappointd with the show n the actors. But if indeed they dn't improve then it wud better that they are replaced
MY POV. I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT ANYONE. IN CASE SOMEONE IS OFFENDED AM SORRY
With love, Sidhi :) :*Edited by awe10some - 8 years ago
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Sorry but I don't think any change is required. We need to accept d new girls however they are. Cvs have thought very carefully before selecting them. In one post, I told dat cvs selected girls on d basis of how most of d girls or some of d girls in Mumbai luks in real life. Even Surbhi Jyoti was bashed n put down by a lot of people in her earlier days wen she was paired wid KSG as they wanted a famous actress opposite him or some girl who earlier acted wid him.