Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Beautiful post Shruti di 👍🏼
Bharat was a reflection of Ram, similar thoughts,actions and words too.. Bharat couldn't accompany Ram during vanvas but Ram's wisdom got reflected in Bharat's actions while he stayed in Ayodhya ...
Lakshman on the other hand was Ram's shadow ... He always stayed with him, during thick and thin, even during vanvas period...

avalonhigh1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A very profound  descripton of Sudarshan ,Shruthi.I remember my grand mother telling me to recite Sudarshan chakra shlok whenever I used to feel afraid of something. So even in our minds, the protective as well the destructive aspect is embedded deep along with our faith.
Laksman and Balram  both followed the path of karm yoga, they taught us by example.
Savita
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@deepika even I had considered Urmila as Sita's shadow, but in the show Ram called her Sita's reflection. So I thought why. The fact is Urmila filled Sita's shoes in her absence by taking care of the palace and mothers the same way Sita would have done, the way Bharat has run Ayodhya the way Ram would have done. 
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
not only urmila rest 2 sisters 2 tried 2 fill sita's absense during vanvas time. as much I had heard about urmila or read about her she shared ideal relationship or u can say she was female version of Lakshman 2 sita. if u see Lakshman urmila r quite similar , they did share factor in common devotion 4 their elder siblings.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
No. If you look the characters, Lakshman is emotional, but Urmila is grounded. She is a balanced girl, but Lakshman can fly off the handle.
Same is with Bharat and Mandavi. Bharat is grounded. But Mandavi is impulsive, she can fly off the handle.

Unlike Siya Ram, Lakshman Urmila, Bharat Mandavi has that balancing part in their pairing. What one doesn't have, the other have.

Urmila is like Sita so she is the reflection. Mandavi is like Sita, but not quite like her hence she is the shadow
Same with Bharat and Lakshman. Bharat is like Ram hence reflection. Lakshman is like Ram, but not quite like him hence shadow.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WOWW what beautiful title Shruthi, You got a Dstinction😳 only with that , & the rest of the post is...Ahhh Mind blwoing...muaahh Love you, nothing to add, you are my soul friend when it comes to SKR 🤗
DilMereSuntaNhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful post dear .
No doubt Lakshman is ram's shadow.
Thank you for making such posts and inculcating this Idea of thought process in me .

Love,
Sruthi
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post Shruti didi😃