Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Cerealgirl
Haven't seen the epi, Naina. I think he's on to pragya as fuggy. I doubt if he even doubts tanu let alone nikhil.
Hi Prani! 😊You know, I feel like he already knows she's fuggy. I feel like a full-on "Fuggy exposure" wont happen anymore. To me, it seems like he just doesn't want to acknowledge it anymore because theres no point. He still has to marry Tanu because of his responsibility towards her, in his point of view. So rather than accepting the fact openly that he knows she is fuggy and make it harder for himself, he'd rather avoid that topic altogether. And he's stopped bringing any fuggy reference in front of her.I feel like he mighttt know Tanu is lying to him. He doesn't know about Nikhil.
Originally posted by: Sowmii_cutiee
well he really dosentt knw shez fuggy till now.. but he may if hez onto something..remember after the bed scene before breaking the glass he said that shez nt my Fuggy but just looks like her..
But see, I feel even then he was trying to tell himself she's not fuggy...though he doesn't believe that in his heart. Its like he'd rather not want her back because if she is, he still has to get married to Tanu. Which sucks even more, because he loves Fuggy.