When contacted, Mohit Raina remained unavailable for comment.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
The hunt for the face to play grown-up Ashoka in Colors' 'Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat' has finally come to an end.
Sources from the sets of the historical saga inform us that 'Devon Ke Dev Mahadev' fame Mohit Raina has been finalized to play the grown-up Ashoka. The actor is currently doing the mock shoot for the show. Apart from Mohit actor Ankit Arora has also been locked to play the negative lead. Ankit will step into the shoes of Sumedh Mudgalkar to play the role of grown-up Sushim. The shooting for the generation leap will start by end of March 2016. The makers have approached known faces like Sana Khan and Sanjeeda Sheikh for the female lead.
When contacted, Mohit Raina remained unavailable for comment.
Vijaya Tiwari | TNN | Mar 11, 2016,
So true😃OMG!!! Mohit and Sanjeeda will be the picture perfect AshVaki⭐️😳
Nothing is confirmed as of now.But I am rooting for Sanjeeda.For the first time,I am impressed with Contiloe's choice of adult actors.Originally posted by: 5XZO3PS56Y3RUIVA
OMG is Sanjeeda confirmed? One of my favs👏I really hope she does this role.Mohit-Sanjeeda will be superb as Ashok and Karuwaki😃👏 (provided the crap CV's give them a good story which I doubt 🥱)
Nothing is confirmed as of now.But I am rooting for Sanjeeda.For the first time,I am impressed with Contiloe's choice of adult actors.