I don't know kahan hain😭
Paro ne acha nahi kiya😭
Glad they her this side was shown today...we shouldn't judge people over one scene😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I don't know kahan hain😭
Paro ne acha nahi kiya😭
Glad they her this side was shown today...we shouldn't judge people over one scene😊
Originally posted by: Happy_hippy
Mooh chupane ke liye Mooh dhikhana padta Hai. Aur iss forum pe everyone is hiding behind a visage that is definitely not their own! I can go on harping about a lot of things but I know it won't make any bloody difference coz we are in minority!Yes we judged your fav character a lil too soon based on a single scene.. But i have seen numerous POSTs when sane n logical characters like Parth were bashed, based on a single word or a single expression. N none of these posts got reported. Guess the last post on sanaya was reported n closed coz it attracted a lot of sensible members n comments which could have overthrown the majority on this forum!! HAIL DEMOCRAcy bwaaa.. Acche din Kabhi nahi aayenge.. Lol..
kuch nahi😆
Arre Paro...we loved your betel and Genie and Sanaya post. Acha nahi kiya for spoiling us😊