Originally posted by: shesthebest
Hi Zaara,
Thank you so much and to your father for translating this for us...
I think what Amanat probably meant was that the International Voting was closed much earlier than the SMS voting in India. This is a fact, because I was voting via SMS from USA, and it was stopped almost 12 hours before the SMS in India... The same with Internet voting. It was also stopped earlier than SMS in India. They gave some reasons for these... but in that case the SMS in India should also have been stopped at the same time...
I know all this is water under the bridge... but I'm just mentioning it here in the context of the article above.
Amanat is very ambitious and if he want to make it big in the music world, he will have to make a place for himself in Bollywood.
Take care,
Vinaya.
it is not what Amaanat have said, it is the article written by someone else, not written by Amaanat, in case of any misunderstandings further!!
