Hope there's no rift between them.

Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello all :)

What a RaNanlicious episode today! Such a shame it's the weekend though. Gotta wait till Monday now. I'm never able to wait this long πŸ˜† I need my daily dose of RaNan. Jee nahin badta hai 😳

As expected, Nandu is holding back. And to be honest...I don't blame her. We know that Raju loves her. There is nothing but love in his heart for her. No revenge, hatred, scheming - ONLY love. But it isn't easy for Nandu.

I just hope there isn't a rift between them caused by Raju's Maa collapsing. We all know just how crazy Raju is about his family. He can't tolerate anything happening to them. So when his Maa collapsed, he was naturally angry with Nandu...and I felt bad for him. Obviously Nandu did not wish for anyone to get hurt. Nandu is confused and her emotions are all over the place. She did not mean for any of that to happen.

I just hope it was a spur of the moment reaction from Raju. I would hate for Raju to withdraw. I want to see him pursue Nandu, fight for her and fight to win her trust. She too loves him. He knows that. He told her today.

Looking forward to Monday 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pearl550 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I loved today's episode. Like I expected we got to see Raju wooing the angry Nandu. Poor girl has trust issues now.  I want to see Raju try hard to win her over.
As for Garima aunty, I feel like she will support Nandu or help Raju in winning her back.  The women in model town are strong and always have each other's back.  
And finally the new entry.  A new villain made me happy as it automatically means a new track so JKHRR is not ending soon!
And yeah i can't wait for Monday's epi either. Like i seriously can't wait.  RaNan are driving me crazy!!!
moon_chaudhary thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ywah u guys r right,,,, but u know i also want them to fight like Tom nd jerry... fight scene main zeyada pyar nazr ata hai even scene bhi bht bht kamal k baan jaty hain... i think d story iz going ver well... enjoying watching them... 
sap1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want Nandu to do the Grihpravesh but just for Garima and not Raju... Let them be together yet distant only so that Raju can woo her in his own way... 
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly waiting i~ the weekends r Soo annoying !πŸ˜† i m watching repeatsπŸ˜‰

As i said in all other posts..i was scared too but now m guessing nandu will stay with Raju for garima n act like they r happy together... we r gonna get loads of Ranan scenes πŸ˜›