Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Episode 112
Sharman and Devarsh were ready to bat in the field Ranveer took the ball. Parul was wicket keeping where Amba, Kailash and Laxmi were fielding.
Krisha: So the match is going to start it will be of 10 overs and 60 balls.
All cheered up themselves.
Mithesh(commenting the match):Now the match is going to start.
Ranveer juggling the ball in his hands saw Ishani where she was smiling at him.
Ranveer(in thoughts): At least you could show a thumbs up know?
Ishani(with a challenging smile to Ranveer): Sharman Bhaiya.
Sharman: Haan Ishani..
Ishani(showing thumbs up): Win the match.
Sharman; Haan Ishani we will...

Ranveer(giving a angry look to Ishani in thoughts): Trying to make me angry let me see baby.
Sharman came to the position where Parul was standing behind him for wicket keeping.
Parul: You will win the match know?
Sharman: If you would have been in my team I will surely win but kya karo more than me my wife loves her family so she is siding them.
Parul(with a smile): Might be I teamed up with my family but..
Sharman(with a expecting look): But..kya?
Parul:(in a low voice): But my heart will want to see your victory.
Where Sharman gave a romantic smile to her.
Mithesh; Fine now Ranveer Vaghela is going to bowl the first ball.
Baa: The match can start now.

With all the peoples smile Ranveer bowled the first ball. Sharman hit a four. Laxmi took the ball which has touched the boundary with a happy smile.
Mithesh: Here comes a four for Parekh's ..
Ishani was cheering up with Raagini. Raagini was kept on jumping in her sitting position.
Ranveer again bowled a ball where Sharman hit the ball the ball was crossing Amba
Ranveer(shouting): Come on Maa stop it..
Where the ball touched the boundary and Amba again took the ball with happy smile.
Ranveer bowled two over where all the ball were completely hit by Sharman all were four. All the ball crossed Amba and Laxmi.
Baa: It is 48 runs for Parekh's with no wicket yet
Mithesh: So it is 48 runs for Parekh's after two overs.
Devarsh: Bhaiya give me also chance I will..
Sharman;Haan bhai you will.
Ranveer(bit confused reaction): Kya hua all the balls are boundary

Ranveer came near Amba and Laxmi and called Kailash and Parul near.
Ranveer: Maa you should stop the ball why you and Maasi or not doing it?
Amba(with a innocent face): We stopped it know..
Ranveer:(with a doubt): When you stopped it?
Amba: When ever the ball(showing the boundary) crosses this line it becomes slow after that we are stopping and getting the ball know..
Ranveer(with a shocked cum comedy reaction): Kya..
Laxmi: Haan we are doing it know..

Kailash and Parul were even had a comedy reaction.
Ranveer:(seeing Kailash): Papa aye kya hain (seeing Amba) Maa you should not stop the ball after it crosses the boundary you should stop it before it touches the boundary.
Amba: Oh really?
Parul: Haan you should Maasi and you also Maa.
Ranveer: Maa you know cricket right? you used to watch with us know?
Amba:Arrey Ranveer why are you getting worried I am only weak in catching the ball give me the bat I will do it perfectly.
Laxmi: Haan me too..
Ranveer(without what to do look): Tk fine maa now listen to me stop the balls before it reaches the boundary.
Kailash: Haan Amba if we go in this speed know we will lose.
Amba: Haan tk tk I won't let us lose.

When they were discussing they heard Baa's voice.
Baa: If your discussions are over can we continue.
Ranveer: Haan Baa(seeing Maa and Maasi): Please Maasi and Maa

They shook their head with a confidence as yes.
Parul went to bowl the ball where Ranveer was fielding and Kailash was wicket keeping. Devarsh was in the position to face the ball.
Mithesh: Now Parul Parekh is going to bowl the ball.
She bowled the ball where the ball was hit by Devarsh that was a four which crossed all in the field with force.
Mithesh: Again a four.
Parul again bowed four balls where all were hit as four by Devarsh when the last ball of the over where Parul hit the stump behind Devarsh.
Baa: So it is a wicket for Parekh's team.
Ranveer(came and hugged Parul): wow that is like my sister wow...

Ranveer gave a funny smile to Ishani and raised his eyebrows signing as what?. Ishani saw him with a smile.
Baa: So Parekh's is 68 for 1
Sharman(seeing Parul who was coming again to bowl): Not bad my wife you have this much talent.
Parul gave shy smile to him.
Mithesh: My lovely son Pratik will be entering the field now.
Pratik who was sitting between Mithesh and Ishani was having Samosa.
Ishani: Pratik you should go to play.
Pratik: Let me complete this Samosa.
Mithesh: Arrey mota babu chalo I have announced play and then come and have Samosa.

Pratik keeping the Samosa and seeing it with a longing face took the bat and came to Sharman.
Sharman(to Pratik): Dekho Pratik you should at least get 20 runs okay
Pratik: Haan I will..

Pratik was there in the position to hit the ball.  Parul bowled the first ball of the over where Pratik hit the ball which was up to touch the boundary. Sharman and Pratik ran for a run. Ranveer took the ball before it reaches the boundary.
Mithesh: So it is one for this ball.
Sharman came to the position to face that ball where it made Parul shy for a while. The first ball they are facing each other.
She throw the ball where Sharman hit a Six.
Baa: That is a Six
Mithesh: Sixer super Sharman.

Sharman and Parul exchanged a smile. And again Parul bowled a ball Sharman hit the ball was up to four but Ranveer got it before it could reach the boundary. Sharman and Pratik ran for a run. Parul bowled another ball that was a four and the next ball they took one run. Now Pratik was in the position to face the ball.
Mithesh: Last ball of this 4th over..
Parul bowled the ball Pratik gave a hit where it was traveling in the air coming to Laxmi.
Ranveer;(shouting): Come on Maasi..
Laxmi left the Ball to go inside the boundary where that ball was a Six.
Mithesh: Again a Six
Baa: At the end of 4th over Parekh's are 87 for 1
Ranveer(coming to Laxmi): Kya hain Maasi you should have got the ball know.
Laxmi: Ranveer Dekhra how could you talk like this first you said stop the ball before it touches the boundary now you are saying to catch the ball.
Ranveer: Haan what I said before only I am saying now also stop the ball before it reaches the boundary.
Amba:(with innocent face):Ranveer dekhra we should stop the ball before touching the boundary if the ball comes in the ground only know. But the ball came to Laxmi was coming in the air why should she stop it?.
Laxmi: Haan moti Behan
Amba and Laxmi gave a understanding smile in their own way.
Ranveer: (in thoughts): Arrey Bhagwan I didn't think this oh god help me..(to Amba and Maasi) At least you are well in batting know?
Amba: Haan Ranveer give the bat and see we will only win.
Ranveer:Tk lets see.
Baa: Arrey Ranveer what is this for all the two over you are having a discussion..
Ranveer:Kuch nahi Baa lets continue..
Ranveer came to bowl the ball where Kailash was back to fielding and Parul was wicket keeping.
Mithesh: It is the 5th over Ranveer is bowling
Ranveer bowled 5 ball where all the ball they took one run. There in the last ball of the over Ranveer gave a easy ball to Pratik where Pratik hit with a full force where the ball was in the air all were seeing the ball with expectation whether it will be six but the ball was caught by Kailash.
Mithesh: Next wicket of Parekh it is Pratik Parekh.
Ranveer came and hugged Kailash.
Ranveer: Super papa Maa Papa has made Pratik out this is how you should catch Maa got it?(he gave a smile to Amba)
Amba: Haan now I got it Ranveer see how we are going to play.
Ranveer: Haan that is good.
Baa: At the end of 5th over Parekh's is 92 for 2.
Mithesh: Next one will be Ishani Vaghela to the ground.
Ishani making Raagini comfortable in the walker she took the bat and was coming to the ground. When she came near Ranveer and gave a challenging look.
Ranveer: Can you at least raise this bat?
Ishani: Hello mein Ishani Vaghela okay wait and watch the game.

Ranveer made her fun with the smile.
Sharman(came to Ishani): Don't get tensed Ishani you can do it.
Ishani: Haan bhaiya.

She came to the position where Ranveer was up to bowl his 6th over. Both were staring each other with a challenging look.
Mithesh: Ranveer is going to bowl 6th over.
He bowled the first ball where Ishani hit the ball it was four
Mithesh: That was a four
Ranveer(seeing her with a doubt); arrey when she become this much perfect in cricket.

Ishani gave a smile to him with a proud face.
Ranveer again giving a challenging look bowled the next ball as a rough ball where Ishani was unable to touch the ball with bat. Another three ball Ishani was not able to beat it where all were going to some distance it is caught by Kailash or Parul.
Ishani:(in thoughts): You are doing it voluntarily know wait and see.
She was seeing Ranveer who was ready to bowl. She took the band in there hair and she came back to free hair. She closed and opened her eyes with lovely look to Ranveer which was making him weak. She gave a lovable smile and shook her head signing to bowl.  Ranveer like a robot bowled the ball. Where Ishani getting the easy ball hit the ball that was a Six.
Mithesh: Wow Ishani that was a Six.
Baa: So finally it is 102 for 2 for Parekh's

Ranveer saw Ishani with a innocent look where Ishani signed how? by raising her eyebrows.
Now Kailsh came to Bowl where Ishani was in the position to face the ball.
Mithesh:7th over
Kailash bowled the ball where Ishani hit which made the ball to roll in the ground towards the boundary where that was caught by Ranveer. That was one run for Parekh's. Next five balls Kailash bowled where all where 4 hit by Sharman all the ball were four crossing Laxmi and Amba.
Baa: At the end of 7th over it is 123 for 2 for Parekh.
Amba came to bowl. Ranveer giving the ball to Amba.
Ranveer: Maa you will bowl know?
Amba: haan Ranveer I will see how I am going to do it..
Ranveer: I trust you do it Maa.
Mithesh: 8th over Amba Vaghela is going to bowl the ball.

Ishani was facing Amba with a smile both Saas - Bahu looked the best in the field.
Ishani: come on Maa...
Amba: Haan Ishani dekhra
She bowled the first ball where that was easy for Ishani to hit a 4 Ranveer was unable to stop the ball.
Amba: Super Ishani..
Ranveer(with a stubborn face coming to Amba in low voice): Maa you are my team you are appreciating her?
Amba: What is there in it she is my Bahu? I should appreciate Right?
Ranveer: Maa you don't know if we lost know Ishani will make fun of me Maa ..

Hearing their conversation Ishani with a fun mood came near them.
Ishani: What your son is saying Maa?
Amba: See Ishani he is not allowing me to appreciate you.
Ishani:(seeing Ranveer): Hey hello Meri Maa she is appreciating me what is your problem?
Ranveer:(joining hands to both of them with a fun anger): So happy to see you both understanding but for your kind information keep this Saas - Baahu bond inside the house now don't forget both are in different team okay
Ishani(giving up and down look): Haan okay okay tum chalo fielding karo.(giving a smile to Amba)

Ranveer and Ishani turning their face gone to their position. Amba had a smiling face seeing their cute Argument. Another 4 ball Amba bowled to Ishani where all the balls she took runs but was unable to give big runs.And the last ball she hit the ball where Ranveer stopped the ball before it reaches the boundary again Sharman and Ishani ran for a run.
Baa: At the end of 8th over 132 for 2.
When it was 9th over Ranveer came to bowl. Sharman was up to face the ball where Ranveer bowled 2 ball both the balls were Six hit by Sharman.
Mithesh: That is amazing double sixes. You are rocking Sharman.
When he bowled the third ball they were able to get one by running. Isahni was now facing the ball. Ranveer bowled 2 balls to Ishani where both were 4's hit by her.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani in thoughts); You made me weak with your love look Right. now see my move my dear lady.
Ranveer juggled the ball seeing Ishani with a cute look where Ishani was slowly falling for his eyes. He took the last weapon which was his charming smile which Ishani likes the most in him.
Ishani(in thoughts with a smile): How cute you are looking while smiling.
Their eye lock and the smile of Ranveer made Ishani to mesmerize for a while. She was hitting the bat in the ground. Ranveer with the same smile bowled the ball where Ishani took the bat and she only hit the air the ball straight away hit the stump behind her.
Ranveer: That is it out..
Where this brought Ishani to the world. Ranveer was smiling at her with a fun.
Ishani(seeing Sharman): Sorry Bhaiya..
Sharman: Arrey que sorry Ishani go with a smile you played so well

Ishani giving a smile to Sharman left the ground.
Baa: So it is 153 for 3 at the end of 9th over.
Mithesh: To face the last over Chaithali Parekh will come to the ground..
Chaitali: wow Mithesh see mes how will I plays in the grounds
Mithesh: Tk go and play there

Chaitali came to the ground to Sharman.
Sharman: Maa be careful
Chaitali: Okays
Mithesh: Now Ranveer will bowl and Sharman will face the ball.

Ranveer bowled the first two balls were 4's hit by sharman. In the next ball they ran for one where their ball was caught by Kailash before reaching the boundary. Chaitali came to the position Ranveer with a smile bowled the ball chaitali hit the ball which was stopped by Amba this time. They ran for one again.
Ranveer:(seeing Amba with a smile): That is my mother lovely Maa
Amba smiled back to him.
Ranveer bowled the last two balls where both were 4's and 6's by Sharman.
Baa:So Finally it is 173 for 3 for parekh's the target for Vaghela's will be 174. Let us have a break.
All sat in the chairs and were refreshing. Ranveer took his phone.
Ranveer: Maa I need to make a call let me come.
Amba: haan dekhra..

Ranveer went and hide him behind a big plant and called to Ishani's number where Ishani seeing Ranveer's number searched for him. She didn't find him.She saw Chaitali and all were busy in appreciating Sharman.
Ishani(coming to other side picked the call in low voice): Hello where are you?
Ranveer: See the corner of the ground.

She saw the corner of the ground Ranveer showed his head alone out and gave a smile to her.
Ishani: Haan tell me why are you there?
Ranveer;Come inside the house now
Ishani: No way all are here.
Ranveer: I need to talk to you that is it come to me.

Before she could say he cut the call and was smiling at her still. Ishani seeing Baa.
Ishani: Baa let me fresh up and come see Raagini.
Baa:(with a smile): Haan Ishani jaldi aav
Ishani: haan

She started to walk inside the house. Where Ranveer seeing her followed without anyone's notice. Ishani was walking in the hall Ranveer coming behind her and pulled to a pillar and made her hit her back with the pillar.
Ishani: You know if this house didn't have pillar know you would have caught got with all the family member. (with a bit angry look) Why did you call me now Ranveer?
Ranveer(with a smile): You are making me weak in the ground right?
Ishani: What I made you weak? Will anybody can make RV weak?
Ranveer: (pulled her close): But Ishani knows that RV will become a weak Ranveer when Ishani gives a smile and shows her eyes with love. You made that only in the ground know.
Ishani(with a smile seeing him): Tk I done it but you are talking as though you didn't do anything you made me weak with your smile and you made me a wicket know?
Ranveer:Haan I voluntarily made it. You like my smile that much?
Ishani(with a emotional face pinching his cheeks): Your smile is the most precious gift in this world to me.To make you smile I can do anything because your smile is my happiness.
Ranveer:Thank you but you will get that smile when you are with me.
Ishani: I will be always with you I won't go anywhere from you.
Ranveer: Sure know.
Ishani:Haan sure shall we go now?
Ranveer:Haan pehle tum phir mein..(he showed his hand towards the entrance of the house)
Ishani:(with a smile): tk

Ishani started to walk towards the house entrance where Ranveer saw her with a happy smile.
To be continued 😉😉😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Amazing update Sakshi! Ishveer cut fight all family happy & enjoy during playing cricket
Parekh run 173 now the target for vaghela
174 let's see who will win & waiting for nxt update
Thanx for pm
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Again a lovely update with cute fight.
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wonderful and cute updates Saakshi...

Thankfully our Indian Cricket team does not play the way Vaghelas were playing the match. Otherwise, I dnt know what the crazy cricket fans wud have done to them... 🤣

Poor Ranveer... Kya team paayi hai usne... Amba and Laxmi rocked..👍🏼.

Sherman proved to be a really good player...

I am so happy that u write these beautiful chapters for us...
The idea for a cricket match was wonderful... 

IshVeer's romance is IshVeer's romance... Its always worth cherishing... 

Wish our CVs had used 0.1% of their pea sized brains and thought of writing or thinking even 1/4 th of these beautiful sequences, the picture wud have been something else... 😆 

Nyways, Thanks 4 the lovely updates...

Love.. ❤️
Pooja
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So it is 173 for the Parekha and the Vaghelas should get a 174 to win. Cool! Wanna know of who's gonna win the match. I loved the way he bowled for her and she batted for him. They are two cute chipmunks! :P :P Sweet update, Sakshi!

Ps. Edit the episode number in the title whenever you update so that it would be easy for everyone to know :)
cuteii thumbnail
Sory i was Busy So late Reply i sugest Monyhly Leap Because we Want to  See Ishveer Romannce
powergirlpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hii,sakshi .😊

again wonderful chapter dear.👏 awesome cricket match agar vaghela team ki tarah India ki team hoti to???🤣🤣 sach me kya hota India ka😆😆😆
 i loved to ishveer fight and both cute romance.. such me ek dushre ko weak karne ke liye logo ko kya kya nahi krna padta 😆😆😆
sharman,amba and masi are rocking.👏

parekh target 173 let see vaghela play well 😉
wait for nxt update dear

priyanka98 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hii Sakshi. These Days I am so busy so don't get tym to read ur chapters.Today I ve read it. U was asking for monthly or yearly leap so according to me Monthly leap is better because I don't want to see my ishveer so old. And I liked ur every chapter. Good Job dear.
Saai16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi.,
Osm Episode 👏👏👏 liked these type of match with little romance able to imagine well but we missed all sorts of things in the serial and ended too. Hope for season 2. Yur story is really amazing, great future ahead dear 😊 Waiting for the next, update soon dear
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Wonderful and lovely ...tysm for pm