Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: priyanshiii

did you watched SR these days?
it is coming so good and now SR cvs srsly changed their brains wid tpk cvs...now they use logic but i still didnt get why shekhar give that kasam to swaraπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

SR is entertaining again. Haven't yesterdays though. Kavya is doing a great job and LAksh is confused again. πŸ˜† Swasan scenes are nice again. Best of all - happening episodes. 

What Shekhar did makes sense to me - Maheshwaris are an unreliable lot and cannot control theor own kids. How can they guarantee Swara safety or happiness? 
Edited by Katori - 8 years ago
Buckwheat thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Katori

SR is entertaining again. Haven't yesterdays though. Kavya is doing a great job and LAksh is confused again. πŸ˜† Swasan scenes are nice again. Best of all - happening episodes. 

What Shekhar did makes sense to me - Maheshwaris are an unreliable lot and cannot control theor own kids. How can they guarantee Swara safety or happiness? 

i think its just to separate swasan and to intrigued swasan fansπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Karaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyanshiii

i think its just to separate swasan and to intrigued swasan fansπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Of course - that too!! but from what I hear this separation is not going to last long. She is going back today or monday. πŸ˜Š
Buckwheat thumbnail

Of course - that too!! but from what I hear this separation is not going to last long. She is going back today or monday. πŸ˜Š

yes! i watched a new olv "swara ka grahpravesh" and a new jung b/w kavya and swara...to increase SBS πŸ˜† what seems to me is that sr cvs copied tpk twist of getting '2nd main lead' to the vamp.
Karaali thumbnail
@ Priya - TPK ko copy karenge toh doob jaayenge..πŸ˜†
Buckwheat thumbnail

@ Priya - TPK ko copy karenge toh doob jaayenge..πŸ˜†

i know but that is that twist favoured sr or not we'll come to know next thu..nd SR cvs are not mad..they dont drag that much unlike tpk😑😑 how quickly they gave rags reveleation and yahan toh sab bhool gye hai ki how thahaan got married πŸ€”
P.D.Dutta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No...please no more trishakti
--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow, amazing, we will get more of those sh***y episodes, I just hate those TRP's badaving auntys... because of them we will get eps where there will be no story at all...