dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Chapter 6
Edited by dqno1 - 8 years ago
dqno1 thumbnail
thanks everyone for your kind words.  I thought to post another small update before I leave.
dqno1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArchanaRoy

Thuudd Completely DD ( Dreamy Droolworthy ) update !!!
Geet hearing the nurses were fighting with each other to give sponge bath but geet tell them to
go and she entered the room !! She remembered their first encounter ...
Aww Maaneet Flashback
Aww so dreamy encountern n geet she so adorable and innocent n maan as usually perfect Dreamy hunk thuddd !!
LOL our trouble maker Geet Handa like always in Trouble n her own personal saviour at service n her
This must be heaven and you must be a Greek God ( feeling is mutual geet ditto meine bhi yehi kehnna tha)
ROFL ROFL !!!
Wow thudiluscious moments and whenever I watch this scene mere mind mein humsha Cadbury DairyMilk Silk add
BG suru ho jata h ufff im helpless some times my chocolate obsession overpowered me

Hope This time Maaneet bond is even more stronger to with stand all odds and hurdles in future !!!

Shocking Raj is SD's stepson so many questions confusion are their hopefully in future updates we get our
answers!!! Hmm Raj being a soft nature person promised his father to take care of SD always try to
Please her Kiran n maan is also helping him even they knew his all efforts were futile !!!
and maan is very well aware of SD's self-centered nature her hunger for power and also this
that nothing will be enough for her now now everything fall into place
as her rude cunning behavior Pathetic Lady !!!!
You know what This SD literally reminds my poor of Phineas and Ferb sister gosshh damm
annoying face poke nose irritating voice Candace Flynn

Lovely edit.

Poori comment mein sirf usse dekhti rahi😆
amrinderdhami thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
superb update finally maan got his consious back..dadima scheming to use geet to brong maan to khurana hospitals n maan wondering the motive behind geets lie of finance..geet tried explaining but maan lashed out at her too gud superb loved it
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing update loved it so maan try to put 2+2 together
story turns interesting waiting for next part 
Kkiran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
THAT WAS AWESOME UPDATE! so maan woke up remembers everything else but geet! So he has been living in the outhouse so he is not happy with dadi! So he knows Geet is lying about fiance thing?
annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice part.. geet thinking about her past with maan.. but now maan forget about her, he thought she was with dadima.. waiting for next
SonalikaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting!
Maan babu ko bomb site yaad hai but apni fiancee yaad nahi hai. Seems this is not the first time he got hit on his head..hi hi

Bechari geet ab pakka jhoothi mangetar sequence mein phansne wali hai...ha ha

She must hv told him the truth of raka n her escape with him, so now our very own dd will give her his proposal of jhoothi mangetar to keep his dadimaa at bay.
SonalikaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Miss u avi n love u.can u pls give the nect update a bit faster.