which which actress Manish Goplani will look good?? OFFSCREEN

Alaaya97 thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
#1
guys i am a die heart fan of Manish Goplani... bht bari fan 😳😳😳 so i want a very good girl for him offscreen
i have shortlisted there actresses
Helly (swara)😳
Tejswai (Ragini)
Radhika (Ishani)
so guys give your views about ur favourite lady for our hero 😆
guys pata ni kyoun mera dil Manish or Helly ko as a couple dikhna chahta hy 😆😆
its just a fun post 😆
Dont bash me if u dont like my idea

Created

Last reply

Replies

13

Views

1.5k

Users

9

Likes

6

Frequent Posters

Ana_100 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
#2
I want to aww Manish sir with Monika dii (MONIKA KHANNA) 😳 I like them together ... 😉
Ana_100 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
#3
I want to see Manish sir with Monika dii (MONIKA KHANNA) 😳 I like them together ... 😉
Alaaya97 thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: Ana_100

I want to aww Manish sir with Monika dii (MONIKA KHANNA) 😳 I like them together ... 😉

but dear she looks older than MANISH 😲
Ana_100 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
#5
yeah but still I like them together 😳
fan.matsh thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: RIMMI27

but dear she looks older than MANISH 😲


Yes she looks much much older than Manish
Edited by fan.matsh - 10 years ago
rtms thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
#7
off screen.leave it to manish himself.anyone he chooses.
Buckwheat thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
#8
Eisha singh..who is playing dhaani in ikrs..masha rocks!! 😎 Me nd lachu wanted to ship masha..both on screen nd offscreen...we r true lovers of bidha/masha..
Alaaya97 thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: priyanshiii

Eisha singh..who is playing dhaani in ikrs..masha rocks!! 😎 Me nd lachu wanted to ship masha..both on screen nd offscreen...we r true lovers of bidha/masha..

me biggest shipper of MALLY (helly and Namish)😳
Alaaya97 thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: RIMMI27

me biggest shipper of MALLY (helly and Namish)😳

sorry Helly and manish 😆😆😆 ghalti sy Namish likha gaya😆

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".