Gulki Joshi replaced!!! :(

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
 read the TB article...
Gulki was disappointed as she was replaced.  this wasn't Gulki's decision to quit but it was the CVs who asked her to leave! 😲how sad! πŸ˜­but she wants to move on, β­οΈ

Way to go girl! u r very much like Aradhya, strong n determined! πŸ‘

hmm that's the thing we can do... so I'm gonna move on from this show...

I'm already disappointed with the storyline and now a replacement happened...😭

after this I dont think I will come back on the forum.. because I dont think I can imagine someone else as Aradhya... Aradhya is the girl I grew fond of.. and I wanted to see shAra, with Gulki as Ara, but yea.. things dont go as u plan...

k guys... so I'm officially leaving the forum... will miss all the lovely ppl, esp. mini, amarah, ,.. everyone... hope to see u guys on a new forum soon!

take care guys! love u all...πŸ€—
Edited by -Serene.Rose- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amaraah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with every word you said! These CVs are so unfair and i really grew fond of aradhya aswell! Good luck to Gulki for her future projects! I really wanted Shara aswell! I'm officially leaving aswell! Can't watch the show with someone else as aradhya! Frankly i think the show will now go downhill and its best to end it! Loved interacting with u pree and others! Goodbye! 
saniaabrar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Good decision made by Gulkalso if u b justified the u'll say Gaurav should also leave this show...he is talented... So it needs to b flourished... Sorry,I knw many of u will b disappointed but really GSB needs a good show to show his skills...
Amaraah thumbnail

Originally posted by: saniaabrar

Good decision made by Gulkalso if u b justified the u'll say Gaurav should also leave this show...he is talented... So it needs to b flourished... Sorry,I knw many of u will b disappointed but really GSB needs a good show to show his skills...

I agree gaurav should leave the show because his talent is being wasted! Way to go gulki! Good luck for future projects! πŸ˜‰
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: saniaabrar

no I wont say I'll be disappointed! cuz I'm already vry much disappointed n frustrated with this show that I want gaurav to leave it as well... I'd love to see him in a new show in a new avatar! I tried too much to hang on to this show for Gaurav's sake, but now its too much...

and btw it was CVs decision to replace Gulki, it wasn't her decision
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amaraah

I agree with every word you said! These CVs are so unfair and i really grew fond of aradhya aswell! Good luck to Gulki for her future projects! I really wanted Shara aswell! I'm officially leaving aswell! Can't watch the show with someone else as aradhya! Frankly i think the show will now go downhill and its best to end it! Loved interacting with u pree and others! Goodbye! 

CVs shouldn't have done this to us amaarah...😭 yeah we had a good time :) hope v meet again on a forum soonπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Amaraah thumbnail
If Cvs want to account for the poor ratings maybe they should realise that bringing back chanda and her stupid son veer is the reason why people don't want to watch the show! These Cvs will regret making gulki quit because she is a great actress who deserves more and will shine in better projects! 
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The show has not really lived upto expectations from the leap. Most characters were either stale (mamu, bhavri) or just annoying (veer). Confusion about the pairing did not help to build any interest. And to top it off - there does not seem to be any sense of direction in the overall plot - is this an arjun-aradhya love story, aradhay-shamsher story, bhavri control story, veer's revenge, mamu's cheating, or something else πŸ˜•. 
How long can the actors can keep a sinking show afloat? They cannot be blamed for any of the issues this show has been having.
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
@Katori and Amaarah- completely agree with ur views! the cast is so good hope to see them in a fresh show, not this stale one. its a good bye from me to PR
Amaraah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katori

The show has not really lived upto expectations from the leap. Most characters were either stale (mamu, bhavri) or just annoying (veer). Confusion about the pairing did not help to build any interest. And to top it off - there does not seem to be any sense of direction in the overall plot - is this an arjun-aradhya love story, aradhay-shamsher story, bhavri control story, veer's revenge, mamu's cheating, or something else πŸ˜•. 

How long can the actors can keep a sinking show afloat? They cannot be blamed for any of the issues this show has been having.

Completely agree!