Hey there..!!! I just can't explain in words what this story had gotten into me...!! I'm so overwhelmed.. That I read it..! It so so so beautifully written...! I loved the fact that your story is short, crisp, with proper details... I loved how u used the dialogues of the serial...
I have actually cried, felt happy, laughed, got emotional, got angry..! N what not.. All the emotions in this journey of yours..! I are an amazing writer..! I just hoped the cv's have read this beautiful story n didn't messed that serial n ending it pathetically..!
I would love to read more of your works..! Thanks again for this beautiful journey.. Just hope u read this..! Because I'm really writing this dil se...:)
Lots of love.. Nandini..:))
Looks like you are new here. Register for free, learn and
contribute.
Can't comment on each of your comment and I am pretty late for that. Just know that I am so grateful to all of you for commenting and helping me improve with his. Also will be finally free and will start up with Bonded by love again Thank you everyone It was a lovely journey and you all have been amazing readers!