Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Episode 103
Nirbhay's mother, Vikram, Uttam, Aarthi, Rithika all were sitting in the hall with long faces.There was a great silence among them.
Nirbhay's mother:(taking a breath): Thank you Rithika.
Rithika:Thank you for what Maa?
Nirbhay's mother:For being with Nirbhay these many days. Now being with us.

Rithika:That is my duty. But now what you are going to do Maa? we have left Ranveer and Ishani to leave this House.
Nirbhay's mother(with a cunning face): Don't worry they have only run from this house. We will surely find a way to reach them. Both my son and daughter life is concerned in it so I won't leave them. Naina is inside the room but I know her she will surely get what she wanted she won't suicide and all. Nirbhay is not in his conscious now. Let us wait till morning after Nirbhay wakes up let us plan something.
All the people nodded as yes at the same time.
Nirbhay's Mother: Now all of you go to room and sleep let us decide in the morning.
All the people started to leave to their room.
Ranveer and Ishani were inside the car. Ishani was rubbing her hands with each other.
Ranveer:Kya hua you are feeling cold?
Ishani: haan its seriously so cold as it is midnight the temperature is too low.
Ranveer:Tk tell me how about being in my hug? you won't feel cold Ishani.
Ishani(saw him with a dull face): Nahi its okay Ranveer
Ranveer got up from his seat and he came to the behind seat being inside the car. He sat in the behind seat hitting his back in the locked door. Ishani was seeing him with a doubt look where she was not understanding what he was doing.
Ranveer(sitting and resting his back in the locked door): Now come to me.
Ishani: Ranveer Nahi
Ranveer: Arrey we need to clear the kidnap scenario for that at least come to me Ishani.

Ishani knowing he won't let her. She slowly opened the door and opened the behind door and sat near him. Ranveer made sure the car is completely locked pulled her near to him. He made her sit between his legs and made her rest her head in his chest and hugged her. He got her hands with his hands and rested his chin in her shoulders.
Ranveer: Are you feeling cold now?
Ishani(resting and making her comfortable in his hug): Nahi I don't feel cold now but I feel safe now.

She turned and side hugged him. Both were safe in each others arm.
Ranveer: Did he harass you so much?
Ishani:(bit feared voice): I was so much feared Ranveer. I could only remember that man closing my face with kerchief. I was unconscious. When I woke up I was in a locked room. When I shouted for some people. Rithika came to me and she was threatening me she said she wants to make us separated from each other that is why she has joined hands with a powerful Business man. Where she showed a man seeing him I was really shocked it was Nirbhay. He said he wants me (she was crying)
Ranveer (softly caressed her back): Nothing happened Ishani you are safe now you are with me.
Ishani: Finally he told he wanted me in his bed with my will. To change my mind he gave 14 days. He said even if I didn't change my mind in that 14days in the end of 14th day he will get me. To safeguard myself I was rude with Nirbhay and Rithika.Inside the room they served food through a henchmen. Often Rithika used to come and threaten me.I didn't know where I was. Nirbhay after some day he said he loves me and will marry me after getting my respect. Each day I was counting by writing in the wall. After someday he brought me out of the locked room and introduced me to his family.Then he said I am in Haryana. He has said I lost my father and mother that is why I am feeling sad. They too treated me well all were coping up well but I was not able to be okay with them. He gave a new room. Finally someday I heard your car horn and indicator. Having a doubt I thought to see you through the window but Nirbhay has locked the window thinking I would escape from him. After that getting a idea I used the near room to see outside. That day I found Seven balloons and your car and finally I found out it is clearly you. That is why I broke your car and sent a message to you. Finally by gods grace you came and saved me.Thank you Ranveer.

By crying she held him even more tightly. Ranveer hugged her in his embrace. After a while he raised her face giving a soft pressure to her chin through his index finger.
Ranveer(wiping her tears): Finally I came know no worries. These people have been planning to kidnap you long back but we didn't know it.
Ishani(bit realizing): You know Ranveer during Sharman bhaiya marriage there was a woman said she is pregnant with your child and those morphed photos.
Ranveer: Haan

Ishani:Those where Nirbhay and Rithika's plan. They wanted me to lose trust on you and leave you. Once I left you He has planned to take me away with him.
Ranveer(with a smile): But our love overcame everything.
Ishani(with a smile): Hmmm
. Tk tell me how did you come here? How were you able to find me?
Ranveer(taking a deep breath); I was shocked hearing your kidnap.Then we complained it to commissioner and he asked a Inspector to handle the case. For two days I was crying and Maa and Baa were feeling guilty that because of them only you were kidnapped. I made them okay first.Raagini was missing you so much she used to cry a lot but somehow we managed her. Then Disha asked for her shares to leave the house. I told her the complete property is in Ishani name and you cannot get the settlement till Ishani comes and then Maa told me to be brave. Finally I started to get the possible way for your kidnap. That time Maa said about Rithika exchanging my CD during the conference and said you saw her. So I found out whether Rithika is out of jail once I found she is out of jail I thought somewhere she is connected to your kidnap.Hearing a harassment news I thought someone would have taken you for harassment and started to collect the list of person proposed you.  As the jewellery shop from where you were kidnapped does not have the footage of your kidnap in their camera. We were confused
. Finally one day Maa and Mala were talking about shops one thing came to my mind. To find the footage in the near shops. Finally in one shop your kidnap was recorded and the person who kidnapped you was found as Romi. They arrested him and then I talked to him finally he told it is Nirbhay and he gave the complete details and then I Made Romi to be in Jail and for safety got a police man in Haryana too and I got the address and came to Haryana with Pratik.
Ishani: Pratik he came with you? where is he?
Ranveer: He left let me tell you why? As I came I started to watch the house from being in the opposite house. As I came for jogging Naina was talking in the phone and was about to get hit by the lorry I saved her.She came with me to house and said she is Nirbhay's sister. She started to come to my house.I was trying to avoid her but she came to my house. I treated her as a friend.  She only said Nirbhay brought a new girl called Ishani. So I made sure you are in that house. So I gave the car horn and indicator sound to tell I am here. But you were not able to see me because of Nirbhay. So I made the 7 balloons and finally you gave a hint by breaking the car glass by the stone paper. Naina came to my house and said they are asking her to marry but she is loving some one. without any way I asked who is it?. She said it is me and started to run in shyness. yesterday by making Pratik to divert the henchmen concentration I entered the house and I heard Rithika threatening you. When I was up to see you she locked the room and she left the place. I was searching for a way to rescue you where I got held up with Naina again she misunderstood I came for her. She herself left me out of the house.As per your message and Rithika's threatening I was sure Nirbhay is going to make his move today. As I cannot safeguard Pratik at the same time I sent him back to Mumbai. I vacated the house and I took some kerchief having chloroform in it and took Chloroform spray and crackers to escape if we get caught.Finally it helped me. With it I made a henchmen unconscious and with his dress I entered the house. A henchmen was decorating the room again I made him unconscious You were not in the room.Already I taught to make Nirbhay drink something by mixing the fainting tablets or to make him unconscious through chloroform . But At that time A servant came with milk and kept in the table. I mixed fainting tablet in the milk. I was sure even if he give milk to you, you won't drink it I decorated the bed and myself hide behind the curtain.  Rithika brought you and was scolding you finally Nirbhay came in and when he was up to touch you he fainted. That is it. what all happened after that you know.
Ishani(with a smile even her dull face): How smart you are Ranveer? Thank you. (bit having a doubt face) but Ranveer will all our family will believe me that nothing happened to me because of Nirbhay
Ranveer: They will believe you Ishani why are you getting worried?. More than anybody only I should believe you. I know my Ishani. Now stop worrying and sleep you look tiered
She hugged him tight and both were sleeping in each other hug after these many days.
It was next day morning the sun rays beeped into Nirbhay's room. When he was rubbing his face and woke up and he saw his mother sitting in the sofa staring him. He saw the complete decorated room and then to his Mother.
Nirbhay: Maa.
Nirbhay's mother: Where you able to get what you wanted?
Nirbhay: aye...Maa where is Ishani?
Nirbhay's mother: First listen to me. Ranveer came to our house and he made you to faint and he was about to take Ishani. Where he was caught by Rithika. He had a clash with Rithika hearing the sound we all came and confronted them. Finally we found Naina is in love with Ranveer. For that itself we confronted them with our Henchmen but Making all of them faint Ranveer took Ishani with him.
Nirbhay had a shocked reaction.
Nirbhay: Kya Ranveer took My Ishani with him. (he got up with a angry face) How dare he is?

He broke a lamp nearby and took the lamp stand and was hitting the flowers hanging in the bed and was breaking all the things around him.
Nirbhay's mother: Nirbhay stop it what are you doing?
she held him and with a struggle she made him sit in the sofa.
Nirbhay's mother: What are you doing?
Nirbhay(bit worried voice): Nahi Maa I liked Ishani so much. Seriously I was only liking her beauty but in the days she was with me I started to love her. After getting her I thought to marry her but she left me.
Nirbhay's mother: So you are going to leave her as it is?
Nirbhay: Nahi I won't maa now not only me Naina too wants Ranveer. I don't care what ever happens I will making Ranveer and Ishani break up and will get Ishani and make Ranveer marry Naina.
Nirbhay's mother: That is it my boy. When can you start it?
Nirbhay: But not now we should wait for a while. let me meet Naina and then let us decide.
Nirbhay's mother: She has locked herself inside
Nirbhay: Let me handle it maa.
Nirbhay's mother nodded her head to him where Nirbhay walked towards the wash room.
The sun rays made Ishani to slowly open her eyes where she saw herself sleeping in Ranveer's chest she raised her head slowly. Ranveer was sleeping calmly resting his head in the door. He was so cute to her.
Ishani:(with smile caressing his hair): You know what my man. After these many days I am waking up from your chest. The way you safeguarded me was really awesome. The way you protected me was so lovely. I was not in a right mood yesterday night to tell you these things. The heroism you did yesterday was seriously admirable. For that itself I can give you 1000 kisses.
Ranveer(with a closed eyes): hmmm then give me.
Ishani(with doubt): That means you are..

Ranveer(slowly opening his eyes with a smile): I am awake.When a beautiful wife plans to give 1000 kisses will any man sleep.
Ishani:(seeing herself): Even in this situation I look beautiful to you?
Ranveer: My Ishani will always be beautiful chalo now kiss karo(he showed his cheeks)
Ishani:(hitting softly his cheeks); Nahi Ranveer abhi nahi Take me soon to Raagini I will give you.

Ranveer: Arrey we will start now give me know
Ishani:(bit feeling face): Nahi Ranveer I need to see her soon once we reach our house I will give you okay.
Ranveer: Tk fine (he saw outside the car some village people were seen) tk once we cross this village there is a hotel let us fresh up and have our breakfast and leave to Mumbai.
Ishani: For this you would have taken me to hotel yesterday night know.

Ranveer; Arrey if Nirbhay family searches us in hotel means.
Ishani: Not bad you have planned everything so well.

Giving a smile to each other. They both sat in the front seats of car. Ranveer started to drive after crossing the village he reached a hotel. They took a room they made themselves fresh and finishing their breakfast. They came back to their car. 
Ranveer: Shall we Ishani?
Ishani: Haan

He started to drive the car. He took his mobile and called Amba.
Amba: Hello Ranveer have you got Ishani?
Ranveer: Ishani is near me maa she is completely safe.We will reach mumbai by today Night.
Amba:happy Ranveer come soon. Can I talk to her?
Ranveer: She is going to come there know talk to her there. Have pratik reached home
Amba:No he said he is on his way will be reaching in afternoon.
Ranveer:Tk Maa see you there
He put down the phone and gave a smile to Ishani.
Ishani: I would have talked to Maa and Raagini know Ranveer.
Ranveer: Arrey you are going to Mumbai only then you are going to be with them only then what? you are already so much feared. still now you didn't come out of the incident be calm and rest yourself till we reach home.

Ishani shaking her head to him rested herself in the seat. Where they were on their way to Mumbai.
To be continued ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Read the update just now! Finally they are back together and the way they slept :')Update the next one pretty soon <3
priyanka98 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice Chapter Sakshi. Finally they both r together. Waiting for the next. I hope they will reach Mumbai without any hurdles..
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Finally together wonderful ...thanks for pm wonderful epi ๐Ÿ˜Š
Saai16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Osm episode shakshi as usual. I have a kind request, plz update 2 episode in a day frm sat bcs only yur story make many of the matsh fan feels that still ishveer and shadhika are alive. Already everyone are really upset with the show ending. So plz kindly do this for all the matsh fan. Thank yu ๐Ÿ˜Š
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
O dear how much I wish v had u as story writer of math
U have written so well I cannot express everything is expressed so beautifully loving ishveer understanding logical people
So finally our ranveer got her back that was so interstng that I cannot even say
Ur ff helps us make our ishveer alive
So night in jungle let's see how they get out of here
Thnx fr pm
Waitng fr next
powergirlpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
nice epi  shakshi. ๐Ÿ‘ waiting for next epi..
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hi Sakshi! Awesooo...update ishveer together i'm happy and 1000 kisses how romantic hope they will reach mumbai without any problem. Thanks for pm
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Sakshi๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Wow ,lovely chapter yaar๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
it was awesomeโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
THis is what we expected in The show but see how they are doing in the show and now giving a premature death๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Communication is the key to any successful relationship in life...
IshVeer communications are wonderful in ur FF... They have always been actually... ๐Ÿ˜Š

and one among them is this one... Them telling each other about the hardships they have faced while trying to reach each other and how lonely they have felt when they were apart... These type of conversations strengthen the bond between two people, gives them security and also helps in developing respect for each other's feelings, struggles and endeavors which they take for their partners and that respect keeps growing with each passing day... 

Great IshVeer scene ... Finally they are feeling comfortable and relaxed after so many days in each other's vicinity which can be clearly seen... 

Wonderful chapter dear... ๐Ÿ‘

Love โค๏ธ

Pooja