Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

Ohhh lovely one...
So in the next chapter we will see rv in action ...

Hi Ayesha happy for the comment . You are so lovely like the comment. You will have a action packed episode keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

Update the next one soon...wait ni ho rha :P

Ya let me do it Aarushi thanks for the comment keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: malsa

hey sakshi.um vry vry sry swty.coulnt able to comment since a long time.i had exams.thnx for pm dr.just read all da missed episodes.dey r amazing as usual.keep it up.finally my ishveer met..waiting for da next chapter.

Hi Malsa no worries dear you have comment now that is valuable to me. Hope you have done your exams well. Happy that you read all the chapters Glad that you liked them. Ya their reunion is made keep reading dear let me update it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 102
Where Henchmen started to come towards them. Ranveer was standing with a confident look Ishani was standing holding his hand so tightly with fear. Where they came two steps towards them there was a voice which told "Ruko". The Henchmen immediately stopped and saw the direction from where the voice was heard where Ranveer and Ishani also saw the direction. It was Naina who said that.
Nirbhay's mother(coming to Naina): Naina why are you stopping them?. They will separate him from Ishani and bring Ranveer to you.
Naina: For that we don't need Henchmen first let me talk and see to him Maa please.
Nirbhay's Mother: Haan tk if he didn't accept it.
Naina(with a confirmed voice): They will see the true face of Naina.
Nirbhay's mother: That is my daughter.

Naina started to come down seeing Ranveer. Ranveer stood with a doubt where he was not knowing what Naina is up to. Ranveer exchanged a doubt look with Ishani who was standing without understanding what is cooking between Ranveer and Naina.
Rithika(enjoying all the scene): I really didn't expect this Naina's love it is awesome. This is enough for you both to separate from each other.
Naina came down and with a love look stood in front of Ranveer. Ranveer saw her with a doubt look. Where Naina with a bit force suddenly hugged him. Ishani getting shocked at the action of Naina slowly was leaving Ranveer's hand. Ranveer realizing the situation before Ishani could leave his hand held her hand tightly and glance her and shook his head as no.
Naina(in hug): Please understand me Ranveer. I started loving you when I saw you in my dream. You are handsome, you are looking so manly please Ranveer let's get married and lead a happy life.
Ranveer(taking a deep breath with one hand brought her out of the hug slowly in concerned voice): Naina you loved me when you saw me in dream?

Naina(shaking her head up and down): Haan it is faith that we should live together.
Ranveer: Nahi Naina I understand you have loved me seeing in Dream but all the dream does not cum true in real life. Naina you are my friend. I saved you from a accident and we met. You came to my house twice and we were good friends. Then one day you said you love me but you didn't wait for my answer or I didn't get time to explain you. In any way I have hurt your feelings I am extremely sorry Naina. I am a married man and I have a daughter then how could you marry me?
Naina(seeing Ishani with a angry look): Divorce her and marry me.
Ranveer(in angry tone): Naina no way what are you talking?
Naina(coming close to him):Hope in all the way I am better than her. I am beautiful than her, I am wealthier than her, I am a right person for you.
Ranveer: Your kind of people can only see the thing that eyes could see. You could not see what one man's heart see. She is better than you in love, care, affection, concern, sacrifices. (giving a smile) Tell me what made you to fall for me?
Naina(with a shy smile): Now is your question correct.Your
handsomeness made me to fall for you. How handsome you are? Any girl could fall for you.
Ranveer: Hmmm think that if I got in fire and I lost my face and looks means will you lead a life with me?
Naina(bit shocked at the question of Ranveer): Aye...
Ranveer: Kya you cannot answer let me tell you. You cannot bear that for a second but My Ishani is not like that because she never sees my love in my face she always saw my heart. So better forget this infatuation and live a happy life.

Ishani was seriously touched by Ranveer's words for her.
Where Ranveer held Ishani hand again and saw the entrance where the Henchmen were standing.
Naina(in a angry tone): you don't want me right
Hearing her voice Ranveer turned and saw her where he was able to see a different face of Naina. The face which hand innocence was vanished and a cunning face was seen
Naina(to henchmen): Dekho kill this Ishani and bring this Ranveer to me.
Ranveer bit shocked at her action.
Nirbhay's mother: Naina what are you doing?
Naina: haan I want him I don't care whether he loves me or not I want him.
Nirbhay's mother: But Nirbhay loves Ishani. Because of her only he has changed a lot we cannot kill Ishani.
Naina: (bit okay): Tk don't leave these two people beat them and keep them in the room.
Henchmen: Haan Madamji

Naina and Nirbhay's mother went 7 steps above the stairs and was watching the scene now going to happen.
There were 10 Henchmen now started to walk towards them slowly. Ishani held Ranveer's hand.
Henchmen: You yourself come and surrender at least you won't get beatings.
Ranveer: Better you don't come to me.

There were 10 Henchmen exactly coming to confront them.
Ishani: Ranveer I am so scared Aye..
Ranveer(before she could complete): Smile karo..
Ishani: Kya?
Ranveer(seeing her face): Smile karo.

Ishani in that hard situation paying respect to Ranveer's words trying hard brought a smile in her face. Where Ranveer seeing her face had a smile.
Ranveer: For this smile I can fight the whole world.I won't fight these henchmen. (taking a hand key from his jacket and seeing the henchmen nearing them giving the hand key to Ishani) Close your nose and mouth
Ishani without any question closed her nose and mouth with hand key. Where the Henchmen doubting seeing Ishani closing the mouth and nose. But to their boss order they came near them. Where that was the moment. Ranveer's other hand took a spry bottle from his pocket. Closing his mouth and nose he heavily sprayed the chloroform spray on the Henchmen with full force. Where that after a while made all the Henchmen fall on the floor. This made Nirbhay's family speechless who where watching this standing above the stair case and first floor.
Ranveer holding Ishani hand started to walk towards the entrance.
Nirbhay's mother(getting the situation): Vikram and Uttam call other henchmen from our factory and catch them. While coming down close your nose and mouth.
Vikram: haan maa we will. Rithika which city they belong?
Rithika: Mumbai.
Vikram and Uttam giving a urgent head shake to Rithika's answer they both were coming down the stairs. Ranveer reaching the entrance of the house. Took a 10000 wala cracker packet removed it and put it crossly towards the entrance and immediately took a match box. He took a stick and lighted it and put it on the cracker. Where He dragged Ishani and ran towards the Scorpio. The cracker was bursting at its speed. Uttam and Vikram stopped because of the bursting cracker.
Ranveer: Ishani get inside the car.
Ishani: Haan

Ishani got inside the car and Ranveer sat in the driving seat and instantly started the car and started to drive. Where after sometime the cracker was completely burst. Vikram and Uttam came out and started the car.
Vikram: They are from mumbai right.
Uttam: As that guy burst the cracker he thought we would not follow him. He will be surely on the way to mumbai so go in that route.
Vikram: Haan

Ranveer driving some distance took a deep breath.
Ishani(seeing behind the car): They may be following us Ranveer.
Ranveer: They cannot follow us I am now in the opposite direction to mumbai. They will be searching for us in mumbai road.
Ishani: Ranveer is it really you? This much heroism
Ranveer:(in a confirmed tone): If any body try to get you from me this is how I will behave
Ishani hearing his answer though wanted to tell his something but the state in which her heart is now was not allowing her to speak.
He drove some distance and finally that was mid night. He brought the car near a village. The board said that the village name is Tehsil Village. He stopped the car under a tree.
Ishani: Arrey Ranveer why did you stop the car now?
Ranveer: We are in opposite way till morning we cannot leave Haryana as any of Nirbhay's family will be searching for us so till morning stay in the car. Morning let us start to mumbai.Tk

Ishani: Tk
Ranveer checked all the windows are locked and made sure they are safe.
Ranveer(took the bread packet and jam): have it Ishani you will be hungry.
Ishani: Thank you so much(her face was so dull)

Ishani restless took the bread and was having it without any interest. Ranveer was having bread with happy face. After having the bread.
Ranveer: Ishani are you worried?
Ishani: why these people are behind us Ranveer?Why they don't want us to be happy? Nirbhay he was my college mate and he is coming behind me for a cheap need that too after many years . Rithika how could she become this much cunning.(she was crying)
Ranveer: Ishani let them come. What did you tell once If we are okay between us nothing will make us separate. I came know then why are you crying? And in special love stories these kind of things will happen then only the couples love will increase(he gave a romantic look)

Ishani(wiping the tears): Really?
Ranveer: Tell me one thing during this separation where you able to forget me?
Ishani: how could I forget you?
Ranveer: Haan that is it. See in upcoming days we will be the most romantic couple.
Ishani(hitting Ranveer playfully): Ranveer.
Ranveer smiled at her.
Ranveer: Can we discuss the complete kidnap Ishani? We should clear ourselves before reaching mumbai fine.
Ishani: Hmmm

Vikram and Uttam came home with a restless face.
Nirbhay's mother: where are they?
Uttam: They have left
. We cannot catch them.
Naina: kya they left. (thinking Ranveer) Nahi I cannot leave them.
with a stubborness she started to walk up stairs. The family followed her.
Nirbhay's mother: Naina please wait let us do something.
Aarthi: Naina ruko what are you doing?

Before they could reach her she went inside the room and locked herself. They started to knock the door. Where Naina's voice stopped them.
Naina: Don't worry I won't commit suicide. I will come out of this room when I am complete ready to revenge that Ishani. Because of her only Ranveer rejected me. I will come out this room when I get the complete guts to revenge her. I will get back my Ranveer with all the possible way. Till that please don't disturb me.
Nirbhay's mother and Aarthi had tears regarding Naina's decision.
Rithika(seeing the whole drama): Wow Naina has become a stupid because of Ranveer. When Nirbhay wake up tomorrow morning don't know what he is going to do knowing Ishani is not here anyways these people will surely revenge Ishani and Ranveer.
Inside the room..
Naina(seeing Ranveer's painting): Do you think I will leave you. I cannot I will marry and live a happy life with you. Will any girl give such a handsome man to another woman? No way Ranveer. I want to become Naina Ranveer Vaghela
Here face was at the top anger.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Wow ranveer our hero he is so clever ...superb epi ...fantastic ...thanks for pm πŸ‘ πŸ‘
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely one the way ranveer elopes with ishu...ishveer is back great sakshi darl . And ur thanking message.we need to thank u darl for giving this wonderful story wish you all good luck . And keep writing more stories . One day surely you will be a great fiction writers like ravin😊
Saai16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi.. This is my 1st reply to yu. I really liked all yur episode, while reading yur story daily in the morning it makes me so bliss and that day too. yu have a gr8 future. thank yu so much. Please make ishaani to see her daughter ragini, it will be very emotional part. May god bless yu
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Awww smart RV...
Rather than doing dhusham dhusham with NB man he just spry and all are tun... 😳
Not lovely its awesome dramatic update. ...
And also RV plan to go to opposite to Mumbai was terrific job ...
Now want to know NB reaction when he woke. Up πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Hope car romance hoga.itni Dino baad jo mile had ishveer.keep update soon sakshi
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hi Sakshi! Superb... chap ranveer is so clever.. and now ishveer together wowww
U just nailed it ya . I want ishani slap naina to hard he don't understand he want to marry a maried man i hate her i hope this chip girl not create a new problem ishveer life.now intresting to see what will do NB when hi wake up.keep writing dear and update soon...
Thanks for pm