News about the new twist....

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Sorry guys... I dont have such news... the title was so that u'd read this post n reply..
so guys do u have any clue about what will happen nxt? there's no article.. bt did u guys find any news on twitter/fb?

by chance?

plz do share.. thank u

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amaraah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well after watching today's epi i think the twist is that veer is going to make it look like shamsher killed manohar and i think the whole family will be against him or something like that bcuz munmun angrily asked shamsher if he shot manohar in the precap
Probably start of a track where shamsher tries to prove his innocence and i dunno y i get the feeling shamsher will be the next one to find out about veers real face

There was a shara scene in todays epi btw 
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Amaraah

Well after watching today's epi i think the twist is that veer is going to make it look like shamsher killed manohar and i think the whole family will be against him or something like that bcuz munmun angrily asked shamsher if he shot manohar in the precap

Probably start of a track where shamsher tries to prove his innocence and i dunno y i get the feeling shamsher will be the next one to find out about veers real face

There was a shara scene in todays epi btw 

hi...

yea i know.. i just read the wu.. dis is so bad.. here we r asking for some action n romance from shamsher n CVs r bringing such track... n waddo u think yar? kya arjara ki shadi hogi?? wat will happen of shamsher den?😕
Amaraah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Serene.Rose-

hi...

yea i know.. i just read the wu.. dis is so bad.. here we r asking for some action n romance from shamsher n CVs r bringing such track... n waddo u think yar? kya arjara ki shadi hogi?? wat will happen of shamsher den?😕

I dont think they'll get engaged yet but i dunno wat cvs are going to do