SW Symphony 63 - Page 98

Posted: 8 years ago
Oh wow this girl is really something 
SHE is accusing dude over Bala who have hurt her many times after her marriage...
SHE is so blind whenever it comes to apparently and Bala 
SHE just assume things 
Well this is not the casend in protecting them she always hurt dude by herb words and deed more after the previous time😡

AND this time she is accusing him over his dad also 
Which is I think not likeable...
Dude never says any thing to anyone but II is everything blaming him foe everything...
Which is not done!!!
A master piece of its own class!! I loved it and it's been a long time that we read such fights, really long, loved every bit even though it was a fight but it was a war of its own level. That spark and heat all intact as it was a year before between them between us and this is what I love. The more intense the fight, the more cruel the words, the more dangerously satisfying would be the climax.

For the first time after almost 1000 chapters the guy addressed ranjan as his parent and not "him" earlier he said my folks one time, it might be rude to say noyb but he said him to be his parent Atleast and I'm so so so glad that the dude came up with so many words of what bala had interpreted with sugar coats, it's high time II should see the layer of bitterness below the sugar coats and actually acknowledge it, coz this time athim didn't taunt her but her family.

I'm just happy very happy after reading this one, much love Nisha ❤️
NISHA let II manao dude this time as it was her fault entirely...
☢️
This went haywire 
I felt bad for II when he said that and even though II does that and doesn't give RnB a chance ever and it was kinda natural for him to get pissed it hurt when he said it like that. 

I hope they make up soon 
Ouchhh that ws a wrong move II...yeh tune galat kaam kitha! 
She actually trusted that bluff master athim rather than her husband. Sickk that ws!

Im expecting a  more matured II and not like this. 

II shud also learn tht DUDE SAVED HER FROM ATHIM'S TAUNTS 'N' Number of times, aftr marriage! Huhhh! 

Ok Now I seriously want II apologising to dude! Not fair II..!
"She took EVERYTHING as a rejection, he realized, two weeks after Nivi was born

THAT lesson stayed"

Though This was in reference to the mother in II feeling hurt that one of the boys was ok with not being fed her milk and the other one still continued the feed the above lines immediately came into my mind from the Foochar update " naughty and firstly" which came right after a present one ' first of many things ' and when I read that I immediately made a mental note wondering if this was in reference to the first fight they had after Nivi's birth..

Well ! II threw everything under the sunin the ring to goad him into a fight. And the match turned ugly.
She kept throwing punches, Manny , right arm jab... Tan ... Left arm Jab, one jab in the stomach with Bala and eventually she attacked him in the chest with her allegaince and trust in Dad, his Most vulnerable spot and successfully she managed to push him to get his guard down. So his defence and guard down , he pushed her to a corner with a Mr. iyer Appa punch and delivered the final decisive single punch under her chin with a " the way I address my parent or the fact that I don't address him is NOYB". Clean knockout punch or a whiplash that left her stinging.

She couldn't stop her tongue from rolling and now for sometime this Noyb rejection will have her tongue rolled in reverse inwardly folded.

Will be interesting to see how they go about it now but That she took everything as a rejection , is this the rejection? . Was this the lesson learnt and that stayed with him?

And Nisha, what to say about the fight... Pinnite, kalakitte, konnute nee( belted, smacked and killed it). The lead up and the punches were damn good. Relished every word of the update .

How can I not mention that I am in absolute awe of the title.

Though it was centered around Bala the arrow that hit him hard was her complete trust in the man called Dad.
And yes the dude has never deliberately enforced her allegiance towards him but in this whole thing does wonder if his Dad talk her out of it. And this he sees a defection.

The child in him expects the kind of allegiance that his mother Savita bhalla had in him from his wife but the most important thing here is mother and wife cannot replace one another , they can at best only complement each other.

Awesome Nisha. You absolutely killed it.
👏
Kalpana 👏
NeelAsma, where is your insight on this update.
Change

It didnt end there... nope

... he had put Nivi in the sun room crib, II lost count of how many were there in all
Which ever room Nivi slept in there was a crib made and ready to receive her tiny body.

"Your personal insecurities shone through, through your rabid defense of your Athim" he said too pissed to let it go as is

"This has nothing to do with my insecurities" she shouted "YOU are the one who cant let go" (of the grief of losing your mother tragically) she cried, again stinging from his balcony insult

"Ofcourse it does... it nags you, the fact that Bala is not taking your transition to a different (he MEANT wealthy) life kindly" he hit the nail on the head

She went pale, at getting caught

"If by different you mean, he is jealous of your wealth, then thats just great, so u DO believe he is beneath you" II said her eyes glinting with sadness and tears

"We are talking about HIM" he said walking up to her

"So u can rub it in... and tell me how affluent you are" she waved a finger choked with sobs

"For ONE f**kING REASON... YOU asked me if I pissed him off" "U began this nonsense" he warned

"So? What did u tell him? The house is SO big, we dont hear Nivi cry despite having her baby monitor hooked to the central sound?" II goaded him

He pinned her on the wall... details came second to theme for her, he knew that... but such eye-popping broadsides?

"Umm... no" he said breathing on her neck.. it felt like a whiff of fire.. it was a burning hot April night, the
central airconditioning was blasting full force, she was sweating, from post partum and anger.

She had made up her mind... Bhallas were jerks. Or had Bala fed her that pile of steaming crap?

"Did he give u lessons?" he asked smiling cruelly "On how to indulge in your sick fantasy? (of hating the wealthy?) he pulverized her

"Hes the kindest MOST caring man... he goes above and beyond for everyone... its pathetic you would think he envies your wealth" she said... drained

"Your collective insecurity about an imagined circumstance causes you to make such vicious attacks" he said calmly
Her husband was a dreadful messenger, carrying a startlingly honest message, the authenticity of it so deep, it was hard for her to stomach it.

"Your INDIVIDUAL insecurity about your situation with your Dad causes you to tell your wife to mind her f**king business" she mocked...meeting him straight in the eye

She shut her eyes crying a river

He teetered between compassion and fury

There was a BABY now... f**king two and a half weeks old and here they were... in SQUARE ONE!!!
She looked like she had lost a bunch of weight too... her collar bones causing  sunken pits at the base of her neck
She smelled like baby powder/lotion and umm... baby's food...that she carried on her🤢

He groaned... in self deprecating amusement... he couldnt imagine life without her, nevermind the smell of breast milk😆

YOU WANTED A GIRL!! U GOT WHAT YOU WANTED
WHY DO U NEED ME NOW DA?
I GET IT!
I GET IT!!!
OFCOURSE I SHUD MIND MY OWN BUSINESS.

IF I AM GONE IN THE MORNING
U WOULD GIVE HER A BOTTLE
YEP!
THAT would be the only change...😭
 as she firmly boarded the post partum depression bus in that one stroke of realization... that she wasnt needed or wanted any more😲

Yeh kuch zyada nahi ho gaya ???????
I want sahan wale buttery updates...
Please dedo Nisha!!

Iss pagal aurat ne dimag ka dahi banake choda hai
Kuch shanti chahiye life mein ab 
🤣