Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

Lovely finally ishaani give hint to rv for her presence ...
And naina 😡
Next update is really very special because rv and ishaani come face to face 😳

Hi Ayesha happy that you liked the chapter and thanks for the comment. Hmmm Ishani will be practical lady to the extreme in my FF. Naina ya the new headache for Ranveer I have planned for Naina track but will take sometime. Ya the upcoming episodes will make Ranveer and Ishani's reunion but will be bit dramatic bear me keep reading ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

Now its very interesting lets see what our hero will do to save her heroine.thanx for pm honey.

happy for the comment Naush happy that you liked the plot. Ya keep reading the hero will save his heroin but will be bit dramatic bear me for that keep reading 😉😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShaktiLuvsRadhu

Sakshi... 

I m really really Sorry for not replying u for last few chapters. The news of our show going off air shattered me and I was busy protesting and doing all the things to get it back. Lets hope all goes in our favour. 
    Coming to Episodes, all are beautifully written. Good going Sakshi. Plzz do continue ur ff becoz these ffs are only our hope after the show.

Hi Roshini ya missing you so much. No need sorry for this dear. Welcome back after long time. Hmmm all are protesting against it but they have ended the show but don't worry they will try MATSH season 2 or will bring back our Ishveer some other way. We will get them back hope for the best.

happy that you liked the episodes ya If you guys are ready to read I will surely write it okay keep reading we will get our Ishveer back😉😉😉

😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hi Sakshi! Lovely update...ishani give a hint to ranveer for her condition.now intresting to see what will do ranveer to save ishani .
Thanks for pm

Hi Paige happy for the comment. ya Ishani has said her condition to Ranveer somehow. Ya keep reading to know Ranveer's actions to save her it will be bit dramatic bear me keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hey dear dese both chapter were very beautiful it reminded me of some superb time of marsh specially the balloons part it reminds of dere Valentine day celebration
Ishani is pretty smart here but naina how he llzhandle her
U r taking your story through interesting way I loved it
Thnx for pm waiting for next

Hi dear happy that you liked the episodes. Happy that  I was a small medium for you to thing about golden days of MATSH hmmm a beautiful valentines day was last year episodes. Ya I really wanted a 21st century Ishani but which I missed in the show hence I made her the way a woman should act according in my FF. Naina ya bit hard to handle but no other way Ranveer's new headache is naina. Happy that you are hooked with interest to my plot. Keep reading dear 😉😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Finally ranveer is confirmed about ishanis presence ...and naina kabab main haddi 😡 ...nice update.thanks for pm 😊

Ya Zenab he came to know where she is and her condition. Naina is really a new headache for Ranveer. Happy for the comment keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi guys,
Please don't worry that MATSH is ending.They have completely messed a love story so that can end. Sourav balaji kapoor is a marketing person in balaji telefilms and he daily gives news in his facebook page about the ekta shows. He has said there is high chance for MATSH season 2 though it is not confirmed.

But all we need to do is Show Ekta kapoor that we will not forget Ishveer even if shows ends through posting in her facebook page, and other means. Keep posting we want MATSH season 2 in Ekta Kapoor and Sourav balaji pages. Please do this to get back our Ishveer. They should think more on this to make Season 2 of our show please help to get back our Ishveer.
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 99
As Ishani was standing confused she does not know what to react. Nirbhay was standing with a cunning villain look in the center of the hall. His family was seeing her with a questioning look. Rithika was having a cunning smile.
Ishani(in thoughts):Arrey bhagwan what is the problem now? He is seeing me with a terrific look, his family is staring at me with questioning look and this Rithika is seeing with her trademark cunning smile. Did Nirbhay or Rithika have seen Ranveer? Or they have found out what I have done today?
Where million of thoughts running over her mind. Nirbhay shouted a bit where his voice was crystal clear in the silent atmosphere.
Nirbhay:(with a villain look to Ishani); where were you?
Ishani was silent and bit feared at his question.
Nirbhay:(hitting the lamp that was near him which fell down the floor and broke into pieces): I am asking you where were you?
Ishani(in trembling voice): In...In My..In my room.

Nirbhay(came near her and gave a sudden smile): You know Ishani I gave a voice to  all the members to assemble to tell something they all have come see (he showed his family to her) you didn't come that is why I shouted your name.
Ishani took a deep breath and got bit relief.
Nirbhay:Don't think you are a new person you are also my family now. If I give a voice to my family you should also come and stand in the hall okay?
Where Ishani was standing silent.
Nirbhay(bit loud):Okay?
Ishani: Haan okay okay.
Nirbhay;(with a lovely smile): Haan good good.(he again came to the center of the hall) So finally I need to tell you all. I have opened a new sugar industry in Panipet
All the family members had a happy smile.
Aarthi and Naina at same time: Congrats bhaiya..
Nirbhay: Haan Thanks
Aarthi: You never inform us your business news now you have got a mind to share with us about your business Bhaiya this is too Ishani magic know

Where Getting Aarthi fun Nirbhay had a shy smile where Ishani saw them with a worried look.
Nirbhay(bit managing): Tk let me tell the important thing. I won't be in house today night.I am leaving to panipet today evening. I will come by tomorrow evening only. So all of you should take care of Ishani and you should not give her your mobile phones don't forget it okay.All can leave.
All the family nodded their head for Nirbhay's order and left the place. Ishani also started to walk in the corridor. Where Nirbhay came following her. He came behind her and held her hand. Where Ishani was shocked at his action.
Ishani: chodo mujhe its paining.
Where without listening to her he brought her to the corner and hit her back in a wall.
Nirbhay(going close to her): I am leaving for my business meeting other than that I don't have mind to go. I should not leave you. But even work is important. You remember tomorrow night Ishani. Hamara Suhagraat.
Ishani(seeing him with a awkward look): I hate you Nirbhay.
Nirbhay: But I love you. Here after I won't touch any women it is always Ishani. I will taste you with love tomorrow.

Where Ishani was shivering with fear they heard a voice saying " Ya sure you can Nirbhay" where they both saw the direction from where they heard the voice. It was Rithika with a smile.Nirbhay stood away from Ishani with a smile.
Rithika(coming near to them): You don't worry Nirbhay you can get her tomorrow and I will make her a new bride tomorrow night.
Nirbhay: Even decorate the room.
Rithika: haaan sure Nirbhay.
Nirbhay: And Rithika I am not going to be here tonight so lock her room outside in the night. There is a ventilator in the room so she would not have breathing struggle.
Rithika: haan sure Nirbhay I will handle it.
Nirbhay(with a smile): Wait for me Ishani.

Where Rithika and Nirbhay left the place. Ishani had a worried face and slowly she started to cry.
Ishani: Even my enemy should not get this situation. What am I to do?(wiping the tears with a strong face): Nahi nothing will happen to me. My love is true my Ranveer's love is true, our love will protect my respect. Or even if it didn't protect. Before he touches me I will kill myself.
The day came to evening where Nirbhay was getting ready to leave. All the family were wishing him where Ishani was watching it standing above. Nirbhay gave a look to Ishani and started to move out of the house.
Ranveer who was watching Nirbhay's house through his house window. Saw Nirbhay coming out of his house. He got inside the car where the car left his bungalow.
Ranveer: Pratik.
pratik: Haan Ranveer.
Ranveer: Actually we didn't expect it today. Nirbhay is leaving somewhere.
pratik: That is good only Ranveer but now what we are going to do.
Ranveer(saw Pratik with a confident look): Now listen to the plan correctly Pratik.

Pratik: Ya tell me Ranveer.
Ranveer: As there is no reaction on side of Nirbhay means Naina didn't tell my name to them yet. So we are safe on that side. Next is today night I am going to enter the house and bring back Ishani.First they are not locking their house door inside as there are henchmen to safeguard them.So we no need to break the door and all the only one thing we should do is we should divert all the henchmen concentration to one side and I should go inside the house.
Pratik: How to get their concentration to one side.
Ranveer: let it be night 11 o clock. You should drive the car and come to the side of Nirbhay's compound where you should slightly hit the pole near his house. Don't forget only Slightly. If you heavily hit know the people inside the house will come out. If Rithika too comes out and if she sees you that is it we will get caught. So hit the pole slightly as only Henchmen could hear okay.
Pratik: (bit feared): what is this you are making me scared but okay let me do it for Ishani.
Ranveer: Hmm that is the spirit my boy. Then during that time all the henchman will come and surround you. You act like you are bit fainting and in a half fainted voice show them our house. They will help you to come to our house. By this time I will enter the house. Okay.

Pratik: bit risk okay you be careful don't get caught inside the house.
Ranveer:Haan I won't.

Naina was cutely painting. She was painting with a love. She was up to complete the painting. Where she finally completed the painting. She saw the painting with fulfillment.
Naina(with a shy smile): You know what I have done many painting before but this is the painting that made me shy, that made me loved, (where the camera turned towards the painting it was Ranveer's image) I love you Ranveer.
Where her mother was entering the room. She saw Naina who was standing in front of the board.
Nirbhay's mother: Naina.(she came to her and saw the board) arrey what a painting? by the by who is this?
Naina: He is only the man I said maa.
Nirbhay's mother: He is so smart Naina, can we talk to him and fix your marriage.

Naina: Maa bhaiya is not here. As well I proposed him he is also in love with me but he didn't say it yet. Give me a day he will tell it then let us talk about it to bhaiya please maa.
Nirbhay's mother: Your wish beta but be quick
Naina: haan maa.

Naina gave a shy smile to her seeing Ranveer's painting.
It was 11 o clock in the night.
Pratik and Ranveer were standing near the car. Ranveer tied a hand key over his face and wore a woolen head band.
Ranveer: No one could recognize me know?
Pratik: If they are not taking the cloth from you they cannot recognize you. But if they take it away from you know.(he was at a top fear)
Ranveer: Arrey mota babu it is not time to fear be brave. Let me be ready at this corner you go and hit the car. Don't forget slightly.

Pratik(got inside the car):Tk.
Pratik started the car and was driving slowly towards Nirbhay's house. Where he was spotting the pole. He made sure to his mind and with full confidence he hit the pole so slightly where he made the car stop hitting the pole and he fell on the steering of the car. Where seeing their house pole hit by the car. The henchmen in the front of the house came running towards the car. Where getting the situation making sure no henchmen are here. Ranveer slowly entered Nirbhay's house. Without noise he opened the door.
Ranveer(in thoughts): Arrey bhagwan they should not have any CCTV camera. So that we can run away from here safely.
Where a henchman shook Pratik. He acted as though he is half fainted and was talking in a so low voice.
Pratik: Haan
A henchman brought some water and they sprinkled it in his face. Where he was still acting he is half fainted.
Henchmen: Where are you from?
Pratik(in a half fainted low voice): I am in opposite house. As I was coming to turn the car I hit in the pole.
henchmen: because of hitting only he has fainted. Fine let us leave him in his house. Come on lift him.

Two henchman took him where another one started the car and parked in front of Ranveer's house. They put him in his house bed room.
henchman: Let us leave be safe.
Pratik: haan thank you.

Shaking their head they left the house where they were leaving Pratik slowly opened his eyes and had a happy smile to himself.
Pratik: Finally Ranveer entered inside Nirbhay's house.
Where Ranveer was slowly entering the house.
Ranveer(in thoughts): Thank god no one is in the hall.
He slowly started to walk above the stairs and he started to walk in the corridor.
Ranveer:Now I should find the room that had the open window then only I can spot Ishani's room.
As he was walking he heard a voice "That is it" which stopped him. Seeing the complete house he hide him inside a curtain of the window and stood in front of the room from where the voice heard.The voice was clearly hear to Ranveer." So you are really lost Ishani". Where getting the voice Ranveer got it is Rithika.
Inside the room and was sure she is talking to Ishani.
Ranveer tried to see Ishani where his mind stopped him not to get caught. Hence he hide himself and was hearing Their conversation.
Rithika(to Ishani): So tomorrow is your Suhagraat with Nirbhay. Did you see how many lovers for you. All are wanting you. By tomorrow you are going to lose your respect completely Ishani. After that you will die because you are heroin of the story. You are built up with respect and good manners know. Then Ranveer will cry losing you my god what a beautiful sight it will be know.
You are lost Ishani.
Ishani: You cannot do it to me Rithika. My Ranveer will come or his love will protect me.
Ranveer was touched by Ishani's love towards him.
Rithika(with a heavy laughter): What a joke Ishani its really silly. You are here for almost more than a week a man who cannot come these many days will come now. Fine be ready for tomorrow night let me lock your room outside as per Nirbhay's instruction. okay good night.
Rithika started to come out where Ranveer hided him so safely making sure she does not see him. Where Rithika locking the door took the key with her and left the place. Ranveer came out of the curtain and was so serious.
Ranveer(in thoughts): Arrey bhagwan what is this Ishani is inside but I could not see her face also. How to get her out of here? how to break this lock? let me search for some way.
Making sure no one sees him he started to walk in the corridor where he saw a henchmen coming up he hide him behind a pillar. Where he waited for the henchmen to get vanished when the henchmen left the place Ranveer was in a hurry to look for some means to save Ishani and was walking bit fast to his bad luck he hit to a person and leaving the control he fell on the person and when he saw the person it was Naina.Where Naina seeing Ranveer's eyes was able to find him out. she slowly took his hand key from his face.
Naina(in his embrace): Ranveer I know you will come for me. You too love me right.(hugged him with one hand) I love you.
Ranveer(got up suddenly): Nahi Naina you are getting me wrong
Naina: Haan I have got you wrong you would have planned for some surprise but I have spoiled it finding you. Came to propose me?
Ranveer: Arrey nahi...

Naina(without listening to his answer):let me call my family and introduce you.
Ranveer(held her hand): Dekho Naina abhi nahi. please okay
Naina: Oh you want to tell in a proper way.
Ranveer(without any other way s
hook his head): Haan tk let me leave okay.
Naina: Arrey you would have come without to henchmen's knowledge to surprise me let me make you leave or else they will think you as thief and they may attack you.

Ranveer gave a uncomfortable look to her where she held his hand and with a smile started to walk with him. She brought him out of the house.
Henchmen: Madam.. Aye sab.
Naina: Arrey aye mera dosth hain so leave him.
henchmen: Haan you can leave sir.

Where Naina waved a bye to Ranveer. Ranveer without way waved his hands towards her and started to walk towards his house with a unfulfilled heart.
Episode ends on hectic face of Ranveer.
To be continued ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
Erasa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
greetings sakhshi 
what is this yaar? this is called cliff hanger and i am damn excited for the upcoming twist that you gave to the story next .
first of all really sorry for reviweing late with your chapter but so far in this chapter this is the best .
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Yr naina she is dumbo ...I will kill her 😡 BTW good epi and hope he will save ishani before nirbhays arrival 😊