Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Mystery1
If there are high TRP's who gives them the profit. Why would CV's care...
If only people came together and start chanting to get done with the exposure and end the track, then more likely Ekta would do something about it like she has done with her other soaps...
Is it true she responds to fan requests? Because I have heard she does what she wants (as in breaks up couples etc.) no matter what online fans want.Anyways, at least in this forum and twitter, I don't think there are many people who like this track. What do you think we can do to tell Ekta to stop this? Trending tweets something? People have done that na in the past..?😕
Originally posted by: Mystery1
I've heard she stopped things to go further of whatever was happening in those soaps because of high demand of fans. Tweets, Insta messages. I guess any social messages that reaches out to Ekta and the CV's. But if TRP is this high?! 😕.I guess no harm in trying...