Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Mystery1
Abhi the Rockstar needs to remind us as well as Pragya, here and there you know, whilst saving Pragya and her family in such situations he's her hero, how did you think she fell for him to begin with?!...
Main Hoon Hero Tera. I dedicate this song to Abhigya 😆...Okay, now I miss Salman on weekends 😭...
Originally posted by: Moodyblue
his larger than life image...or the bullet khane wale sacrifices he has made for her.. but life in cheezon se thodi chalti hain, chalo chodo..let them play police police..mujhe kya😭
you are a big sallu fan nadz😳.. pehle hum bi the ek zamane mein!
Originally posted by: Moodyblue
shabir, sriti and third one???? The court case thing! I have a lots of residual anger over its decision.. waise I used to ship karisma salman as a kid.😳😳. bakwas movies I have endured because of these two!!😆
abhi is lot like salman na , his emotional impulsive nature and the dressing sense!
Originally posted by: Mystery1
Leonardo Di Caprio😆...Really you shipped them, Karishma was a great actress. I never shipped him with no one😆...Oh you mean the recent court case thing, that's understandable...Yes, Abhi is a lot like Salman. I believe it's the actors who end up making you love the characters even more than you already do😆...
Originally posted by: Moodyblue
I like Leo too!! his lives his characters ...
yes..I shipped them ! karisma is my favourite actress and sallu looked best with her! Now I admire their friendship and respect they have for each other!
yes actors play a great part in making us like a character more than we already do!!
Originally posted by: harisha_kb
we have seperate rules for Abhi.
Rockstar Na tads y 😛