Amazing
So sweet of taani
Uff how can Rey grandmother do
Thnx for pm
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter 15

With happiness she entered the 9th month of her pregnancy, with him by her who showered all his love on her and their unborn. The journey so far, had been great. They faced problems but come over them and come out more stronger.

In these months, Rey had maintained distance from his sister though he had forgiven her after constant pestering by his wife, but still there relation was not like it used to be before. He still wasn't able to get over the fact that his sister tried to harm his wife & child. He couldn't trust her anymore specially when it comes to taani and their baby.

And it hurt sharon, made her realize that in process of getting her brother back, she had lost him thus she was trying her hardest to gain his trust back, make everything right between them and tried making her relation better with taani too, so that her brother will accept her again, but what hurt her most was, how Rey never left his wife alone with sharon as he doesn't trust her anymore. He still fears that she might again hurt her and the child growing inside her.

Singhania Mansion.

Rey entered their bedroom with breakfast for his lovely wife. Taani look at her husband and passed a smile to him as he set the breakfast table on the bed before her.

"Good morning, sweetheart." Rey leaned and gave a sweet peck on her lips.

"..and you too, kiddo." Then he kissed her huge baby bump, he smiled as he felt his baby's kick, taani shook her head, in his presence her baby stays full active, and proved to be a great footballer with his kicks.

"AH! REY!!" She cried painfully as her water broke, Rey, who was in study room, come running to his room when he heard his wife's scream. He ran to her, who was writhing in pain on the bed.

"What..what happened, taani? Should i call doctor?" He asked her frantically, sick worried for her, taani glared at her husband as he tried calming her.

"My water just broke, take me to the damn hospital." Taani cried while panting heavily, Rey nodded, he wasted no time and picked her up in his arms and rushed to hospital while muttering assuring words to her, telling her everything will be alright.

Rey was pacing outside the hospital room, he could hear his wife's screams coming from inside the labour room, it had his heart beating loudly against his ribcage in anticipation, any moment he will have his son/daughter in his arms. He prayed to god to keep his taani and child safe.

After waiting for another hour, her screams subsided making his frown but soon that frowned turned replaced with a small smile when her doctor stepped out of the room.

"Congratulations! Reyaansh, it's a baby boy." Dr. Riddhima smiled at him warmly while his world just stopped for a moment. Riddhima'a words sinked in, slow realization dawned up on him. His child was here, finally. The symbol of their love. His eyes brimmed with unshed tears of happiness. Nothing could express the happiness he was feeling at the moment.

"Riddhima, hows taani? Can i meet them?" Rey asked her, worry was visible in his voice.

"Both taani and Baby are alright. She will be shifted in another room, then can meet them." Riddhima answered him, Rey nodded then Riddhima walked away from there and went in her cabin while Rey waited impatiently though.

Soon taani and baby was shifted to private room, Rey stood outside the room, calming his ragging heart beats. He pushed the door open and entered inside, taking slow baby steps.

His gaze soften as they fell over his wife who was sitting on the bed with their baby in her arms.  Taani signaled him to come close to him, Rey smiled as he obeyed her and walked toward the bed. He stopped in his tracks when his gaze shifted to the small bundle of joy in the baby cradle. His eyes glistened with tears as look at his baby.

Taani was looking at him, she could understand what he must be feeling at moment, Taani signaled him to hold the baby, He stepped close to her and taani gave him to Rey. Rey's heart skipped a beat when little baby opened his eyes and look at him for a moment before his lips curved into a small smile, Rey's heart melted at the sight.

"Daddy loves you alot, baby." Rey whispered in hushed tone. Baby kept look at his father, smiling at him which took rey's heart away. It was first time he was experience this feel, and he was in love with it.

"Taani, he is so cute. Just like you." Rey beamed, admiring the features of his child. Rey sat on the bed beside her, he gave their son to her. Taani smiled at him, she was happy to see him happy.

"Thank you so much for the most beautiful gift." Rey whispered to her, looking straight into her eyes as he leaned and gave a small peck to her on lips making her smile.

"Did you think of any name for our baby boy?" Rey asked her, while staring at his son who was cuddle into his mother's embrace.

"I have, and you will get to know that on his baby naming ceremony." Taani said to him.

"What? Thats unfair, taani. I'm his father." 

"Aw. Don't be a cry baby. Tomorrow evening you will get to know-" Taani said to him, she leaned and gave a sweet peck on his lips. Rey shook his head but decided to wait patiently.

They both sat together and played with their son, enjoying the new phase of their lives.

Only an epilogue left.

Please do leave your feedback :)

PS : I'll be filtering my pm list in few days, if you are no longer a reader of my works, please unbuddy my PM account (-Cupcake.PM-) before i do it myself. PMing over 400 buddies is tiring things, and i don't want to waste my & yours time in filling your inbox with unwanted PMs. Hope you all understand :)
_khwaish_ thumbnail
Wow amazing update taani born baby boy aww baby pic
Cute taani na baby name rey se secret rakha hain nice
Next eligule update soon
Lavender_Luna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
super awesome update
pleash update soon d epilogue also 
m dying to c sharey patch up also
this was one of d most beautiful stories