Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: cuteii

Sakshi Please continue ...Your Stories are Soo good and we all will visit forum for your story

Hi cuteii ya dear if you guys are ready to read I will surely continue. Happy that you feel my story is good and keep visiting the forum that will keep all the writers engaged keep reading
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Nice chap Sakshi! Ishveer moment so cut ya i'm happy ranveer know that naina nirbhy sister.thanx for contin... ff.
Keep writing & update soon

Hi Paige happy reading the comment loved that you liked the episode and enjoyed the Ishveer moment. Ya Ranveer has got to know who Naina is. No need thanks dear it was all you guys because of your reading only I am able to write the story ya let me write keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 94
That was the midnight of the day. Ranveer standing near his room window was staring at Nirbhay's bungalow. Lot of things were running in his mind. After a long time of thinking he shook his head to himself with a confident. He retired to sleep as usual in the floor.
The next day sunrise told Ishani it is 9th day. As days passes she started to get a fear in the corner of her heart. However she made up her mind she never know how to protect herself. All she could do is to sit and feel about the situation she has got in.
Ranveer who was ready for the day was having his breakfast. When he was washing his hands his phone rang on the table. Wiping his hands with towel he took the phone from table where he saw Amba's number in the display and got a smile. He picked the call.
Ranveer: Hello maa..
Amba: Ranveer are you safe there? Where you able to find Ishani?
Ranveer:I am safe Maa. I have already informed police here about the situation if we get in a critical situation they will surely help us and we are opposite to that Nirbhay's house but we didn't spot Ishani till now but I will get her soon Maa don't worry.
Amba: I have the hope dekhra. Let me pray.
Ranveer: Haan maa. How is
Raagini is she comfortable? She is having her food know?
Amba: Ranveer she needs Ishani soon. She was not feeling well yesterday.
Ranveer: Maa kya hua? Is she okay now?

Amba: Ranveer her love for Ishani is seen in her eyes. After Ishani she know your face as you left she started missing you too. She got light fever. We took her to doctor. He vaccinated her. Now she is okay. We can only feed her if we show her Ishani's photo so please bring her back soon.
Ranveer(had a tear drop in his eyes): Haan Maa let me I will bring her soon.
Amba: Tk Ranveer please be safe to the extreme get Ishani in a silent way.We don't need any new enemy.
Ranveer: Haan maa
Amba: Tk Ranveer let me put down the call.
Ranveer: Haan okay Maa.

Where he put down the call. Pratik came there.
Pratik: who was on the phone Ranveer?
Ranveer: Maa. Raagini was not well yesterday it seems. we should get Ishani soon Pratik.
Pratik: But how Ranveer? we didn't make any plans till now how to get back her?
Ranveer: Yesterday night itself I thought of some plans let us discuss.

Pratik: Haan tell me
Where Ranveer was up to tell the plan there was a knock at their door. Where Ranveer and Pratik exchanging the look started to walk towards the door. When Ranveer opened the door he was bit surprised as well shocked seeing the person. It was Naina standing with a smiling face.
Ranveer(giving a smile): Naina tum?
Naina: Haan its me.

Where Ranveer was standing with a uncomfortable look.
Naina: You won't call me inside?
Ranveer: Haan come in Naina.

She came in seeing the complete house with her look. She voluntarily sat on the sofa. Ranveer with a smile sat opposite to her.He ordered the new servant he got in Haryana to serve her tea.
Naina: No its okay Ranveer I don't need anything.
Ranveer: Arrey you have come first time to my house how will I leave you without having anything.

Naina was admiring him and loved his way of treating her.
Naina(seeing Pratik): He is...
Ranveer(before Pratik could say): Pratik Parekh, my friend.
Naina: oh I am Naina Singh.

Pratik gave a nod with a smile. Servant brought a cup of tea and served Naina.When she was having her tea Ranveer started the topic.
Ranveer: You have come in the morning that too so early.
Naina: Just to meet you why I should not come?
Ranveer: Not like that you can visit me anytime.
Naina: How about your family Ranveer only you both are here.
Ranveer(in thoughts): I should not tell about Ishani. If Nirbhay comes to know about me here and if Ishani has got in a bad situation right now her situation may get even more worse. So let me tell her some other thing.

Where seeing Ranveer's deep thinking..
Naina: What happened Ranveer? did I ask anything that should not be asked?
Ranveer: Nahi nahi aise nahi actually I have my family in Mumbai my mother, father, baa, sister and almost all the people. I have got a small business deal in Haryana to complete it only I am staying here once the business is over I will leave the place.
Naina: But let me pray you should not leave so soon. I cannot miss my friend that soon.

Ranveer (giving a uncomfortable smile): When time comes we should surely leave. Fine your family?
Naina: I have my mother, sister and her husband, My big brother and younger brother. I am the youngest of all and now...
Ranveer: Now kya?
Naina: Now we have a new member. My bhaiya brought her. Her name is(she thought for a while) haan Ishani.
Ranveer(getting alert he got up and got the chair near by): Oh who is she to you?
Naina:(she got up and came behind him):I don't know what to tell. My Bhaiya said he is loving her. Hope he is going to marry her
Ranveer who was tightly holding the chair with a complete anger pushed it with full force where the chair fell on the floor where Pratik and Naina were shocked at Ranveer's act. Naina came near him and saw his face where anger was resting.
Naina: Kya hua Ranveer?
Ranveer(bit cooling himself for the situation and made a smile to come up): Nahi kuch nahi hua when I got the chair something pinched my hand without bearing the pain I pushed it.

Naina (with a love got his hand):Where did it pinch Ranveer?
Ranveer(taking back his hand): Nothing pain and all Naina I am fine. Its so much time your family may want you.
Naina:No worries Ranveer its lovely to spend time with you let me be here.
Ranveer: Haan you can be here but actually I was up to leave for a business meeting so I should leave...
Naina:(with disappointement): Oh then okay let me come when you come back okay

she gave a shy smile where Ranveer saw her with a not understanding look. She started to walk out of the house. Where Pratik locked the door and came to Ranveer.
Pratik: Ranveer...
Ranveer: I am not in a mood to talk right now let me talk later Pratik

Where before Pratik could talk he started to move out of the house. He started to drive his car where by driving he came long distance from his place. He stopped at a road where he was only able to spot one or two vehicles at sometime. He unlocked his seat belt where he slowly started to cry by resting his head in the seat. His thoughts went back some days.
FLASHBACK
Ranveer came inside the house where as usual his eyes were searching for Ishani. He saw Amba, Baa, chaitali purchasing some jewel. Where he saw Ishani who was standing and arranging the food in the dinning table. He was seeing her side pose. Where he saw the jewel man who was admiring Ishani with a bad look. As Ishani turned to other side of the table. He was seeing her with a bad intention where that was enough for Ranveer to blast out. He came with full force and He started to beat that jewel man heavily. All the people were shocked and was trying to control him where Ishani rushed towards Ranveer.
Ranveer: How could you? this is how you will behave in a family? you guys should never enter my house.
He was beating his so heavily.
Jewel man: I didn't do anything sir please leave me.
Amba: Ranveer leave him,

Where no one was able to control him where Ishani got his hand tightly.
Ishani: Ranveer please leave him what are you doing? security
Where a Security came to the hall.
Ishani: Please take him and his jewel out and send him
Where Ranveer was uncontrollable the security took the man but Ranveer's anger was like anything where Ishani dragged him towards the room and with anger he jerked his hand and started to walk towards the room.
Amba: what happen to him Ishani? Why he is behaving this weird?
Ishani(bit tension): Don't know maa let me see.
Amba: haan

Where Ishani started to walk to their room. Where she was entering the room he was breaking all the things in the room like anything.
Ishani(holding him): What happen Ranveer please be calm are you out of your mind?
Ranveer: Haan I am out of my mind?

When he was up to break a lamp she got his hand tightly.
Ishani(with a strict look): Stop it just stop it Ranveer.
Where this made Ranveer bit calm. He jerked her hand again and turned and stood showing his back to her.
Ishani: This is how you will behave to a person who came to our house? why are you sometimes behaving so stupid Ranveer.
Ranveer:(turning with anger): I look like a stupid to you. You woman's  will never know which person are good and who are bad?
Haan there is nothing wrong in you. He is wrong how could he?
Ishani(going close to him held his shoulders): what happen now ?tell me.

Ranveer: He was seeing you how could he see my wife? he will come to my house and see my wife that too with bad intention. If you have left me know I would have made him like a skeleton.
Ishani(held his cheeks by her both the hand): why are you like this Ranveer?. He was seeing me it is wrong but for that you could have taken me away from that place why you need to get this much anger?.
Ranveer: Haan I will be like this only. I don't like any one seeing you . Even in my dream I cannot bear anyone with you. Haan I am possessive, sometime if you are close to someone I will feel jealous. I need you only for me if any body try to get you from me He will face his death only with my hand.

Ishani hugged him with no other way to cool him where he stood bit calm without hugging her. She put her hand on his chest which even more calmed him.
Ishani: Please Ranveer be calm. I don't know any other way to calm you please.
Where she made her hug even tight where Ranveer now hugged her back.
Ranveer(bit coming to the world): Sorry Ishani I have behaved weird but (making her come out of the hug and saw her eyes) I seriously cannot bear anyone eyeing you or anyone getting you from me.
Ishani(giving a smile): If you feel that know again give a second thought to your heart. The second thought should be "Ishani is only mine forever" okay.

Ranveer's lips got a smile where with a smiling face he slowly shook his head as yes. Ishani pinched his cheeks and both were smiling to each other.
FLASHBACK ENDS.
Ranveer(was crying heavily): Haan again the same thing has happened in our life. Who these people are Ishani they never get another woman in the world(hitting the steering) why they want my Ishani. I cannot bear what I heard today. That Nirbhay has said you as his lover and even he has thought to marry you. Nahi I won't Ishani.I will take you away from him so soon. Even today I had anger to the extreme Ishani but I gave a Second thought according to your advice. Haan Ishani haan " Ishani is only mine forever"..
Where he wiped his tears and made himself calmed and took a water bottle and drank water. He almost completed half bottle of water. Taking a deep breath and made himself confident.
To be continuedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update ...
Update soon
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Wonderful update ...and Sakshi u r using fb very nicely πŸ‘πŸΌ thanks for pm ... 😊 πŸ‘
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Awesoo...chap Sakshi! flashback wonderful
Ranveer how possessive for ishani i liked it.
This naina bin bulaye baarati
Thanx for pm & a big hug for you
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

Lovely update ...
Update soon

Thanks Ayesha for the comment ya dear let me update it keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Wonderful update ...and Sakshi u r using fb very nicely πŸ‘πŸΌ thanks for pm ... 😊 πŸ‘

thanks Zenab for the comment happy that you enjoyed the episode. Happy that you are liking my FLASHBACK concept. keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Awesoo...chap Sakshi! flashback wonderful
Ranveer how possessive for ishani i liked it.
This naina bin bulaye baarati
Thanx for pm & a big hug for you

Hi Paige happy for the comment you have emoted your feeling of the episode so well. Happy and glad that you loved the episode. Ya you guys at least won't feel the separation if flashback are given. Actually Ranveer is very possessive on the show too at some point they missed that possessiveness why I don't know. I have planned for Naina track in my story where in show I didn't even understand that girls character properly fine anyways thanks a lot and hug you back dear keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 95
The day came to its afternoon where Ranveer came back home and was cool now. He knocked his house door. After sometime Pratik opened the door and gave a smile to him. Ranveer entered in and he sat in the sofa and closed his eyes by resting his head in the sofa. Pratik brought a glass of water for him.
Pratik: Ranveer pani.
Ranveer(opening his eyes and saw the chubby Pratik with a smile and got the glass): Thank you.

Pratik nodded his head as yes with a smile. Ranveer drank the water and signed Pratik to sit in the sofa opposite him. Pratik sat opposite him.
Pratik: Tum tku na Ranveer?
Ranveer(with a doubt):Haan mein tku why what happen to me?
Pratik: Nahi you got anger hearing what Naina said and finally you went out in anger. Seriously man I was really scared of seeing your anger. Tell me one thing.
Ranveer: Kya?
Pratik:How Ishani is managing you?

Ranveer: Mota babu she know everything she very well know to manage me now we didn't come here to talk about angry management we need to get Ishani soon shall we talk about it?
Pratik: Haan sure Ranveer.
Ranveer(saw the complete room and made sure all the windows and door are closed): Tk my first step is we should get to know Nirbhay's house before today night.

Pratik: matlab?
Ranveer: See first we should know the surrounding of his house.We should know how many henchman are placed outside the house. From today after noon to today night we should completely get to know the house.
Pratik: But by what way we are going to get to know about the house?
Ranveer(went and took his bag from the corner of the room and took a binocular from his bag): Through this.
Pratik: Binocular?
Ranveer: Haan it is a day and night vision Binocular. From this we can watch the front house completely being in our house. And after that we should go behind the house by today evening and find out how many henchman are there behind the house.
Pratik: okay Ranveer.

Ranveer: first let us finish our lunch.
The sat in the table for their lunch.
Nirbhay and all the family sat for the lunch. Where Nirbhay sat in his chair where his mother saw him with a doubt look.
Nirbhay mother: Nirbhay..
Nirbhay: Haan maa.
Nirbhay: Where is Ishani?
Aarthi: Haan Bhaiya she could also have lunch with us know? it will give her a feel of our family.
Nirbhay(in thoughts): Haan you always wanted to feel loved know Ishani fine let me make you feel loved today. (He was smiling with shy where his family saw this kind of smile from him for the first time).
Aarthi: Bhaiya you are feeling shy?
Nirbhay(with a cute smile): Arrey chup karo nothing like that?(he got up) let me bring Ishani.

He came to Ishani room where Ishani was sitting sadly in the floor.
Nirbhay: Ishani even in this room you wanted to sit in the floor?
Ishani was silently looking him where Nirbhay got to know she won't talk to him.
Nirbhay: fine come with me have lunch with us.
Ishani: I don't want anything. let me be.
Nirbhay: Dekho if you didn't come with me know I will again put you inside the locked room.
Ishani(got up with anger): What is the difference for that room and this room all sounds the same.

Where Nirbhay was up to answer her there came two people with smile who was Naina and Aarthi.
Aarthi: Hi Bhaiya and Ishaniji can you come and have lunch with us all are very hungry and we are waiting for you.
Ishani does not know how to react and was staring them.
Naina: Didi you drag Ishaniji and I will bring Nirbhay bhaiya okay
Aarthi(with a fun smile): haan good idea good idea.

Aarthi started to pull Ishani and she was dragging her out of the room where Naina was dragging her brother lovingly. They both brought both of them to the dinning table. Nirbhay sat in the center chair and they made Ishani to sit in the chair that was next to Nirbhay.
Naina: That is it perfect family.
Where Nirbhay's mother gave a cute smile to Ishani without knowing what to do Ishani corresponded them with a fake smile. The servant served the food to all. Where Nirbhay was admiring Ishani.
Nirbhay(seeing Ishani who was having the lunch without her will in thought): You know I really feel like a family man today. My family is happy seeing my smile it is because of you. You are so beautiful do you have a daughter? really no one will believe it. However you can never get back Ranveer or your daughter. This is your family Ishani.
As all finally completed their lunch. All left the table, Before Ishani could leave the table.
Nirbhay:Ishani why don't you marry me? I will keep you happy with all sort of luxury.
Ishani(with a sharp look): Luxury will not become life Nirbhay you didn't understand it yet.
Nirbhay:But anything I have got a thought to marry you but after a sugharaat. Only five more days Ishani at the night of 5th day You will be mine.
Ishani: you are expert in day dreaming it seems you can never get me.

Giving a angry look she left the place where Nirbhay saw her with a confirmed look.
Naina was sitting in her room and was happy thinking about the way she met Ranveer and the things went between them. That time her mother and Aarthi came to her room. She didn't feel they were entering she was lost in her thoughts.
Aarthi: Naina
Where she was not responding to them she was smiling to herself.
Her mother and Aarthi exchanged an not understanding look.
Aarthi(by shooking Naina's shoulder): Naina.
Naina(coming out of thought): Didi (seeing her mother) Maa. when you both came?
Aarthi: Arrey we are here for almost 10 minutes what happen to you? You are day dreaming?
Naina: Kuch nahi didi.
Nirbhay's mother: If you tell nothing there should be something. You are blushing and your face is shy kya hua Naina?
Naina: Maa kuch Nahi maa...
Nirbhay mother: Tk fine if you don't have anything to share its okay but we have something to show you.

Naina saw them with a doubt look where Aarthi gave some photos to her. Naina got the photos with a doubt.
Aarthi: These are the groom photos select the groom for you.
Naina: Arrey didi what is the need for a groom now?
Aarthi:These many days Bhaiya was not proper Maa wanted him to get married but he was doing what was coming to his mind finally he got his love. He got Ishani so he is ready for marriage after that it is your marriage only know.
Naina(without knowing what to tell): But Didi.. Maa
Nirbhay's mother(with a doubt): Kya hua Naina?(after a while) do you like any other guy?

Naina kept silent for sometime and after that she shook her head indicating it as yes.
Aarthi: Oh that is the reason for your blushing. fine tell us who is it? we are not against love if you like him we can get married to you.your happiness is needed.
Nirbhay's mother: Haan Aarthi is right tell us?
Naina(after a while): Haan maa I like a guy. Actually I saw him in my dream after that I saw him in my real life. He saved my life when I was about to be hit by the lorry. I have become his friend even I went and talked to him today morning.
Aarthi: wow my Naina darling it is dream cum true. He had protected your life means he should be a nice man.

Naina nodded her head a yes with shyness.
Nirbhay's mother:Fine let us tell Nirbhay about it and let us talk to him and his family and arrange for the marriage.(she was about to leave)
Naina(got her hand before she leave): Maa nahi maa abhi nahi
Nirbhay mother: arrey que beta?
Naina: Maa actually I am in love with him but I don't know whether he loves me I felt it is love at first sight but he should have also felt that know. First let me propose him maa then I will take you both to him then we will talk about it to bhaiya. Till that we no need to tell him maa please.

Nirbhay mother and Aarthi glanced each other and finally nodded their head as yes where Naina hugged her mother and they had a smile to each other.
Ranveer saw the house with Binoculars from his house. He could see almost 10 henchmen in the front of the house. There were 5 henchman in the entrance and 5 inside the house entrance. He saw above the house where the windows were shut and he was not able to find anything.
Finally Ranveer waited for the day to become dark. Where it was  evening 7 o clock.
Ranveer: Pratik let me see behind the house and come you be in the house safely.
Pratik: be safe Ranveer.

Ranveer nodded as yes and left the house and through other cut of the road he reached backside of Nirbhay's house. He claimed the near by Building which was looking old and unused now a days making sure no one seeing him. He went to the first floor where he was able to see Nirbhay's house so clearly. With the binoculars he made the complete view where he was able to spot out only two henchman's behind the house. He watched for another half an hour making it sure he got down the building and came safely in the same way and reached his house. When Pratik opened the door he saw Ranveer with full of sweat. Ranveer entered his house and washed his face. He sat in the sofa where pratik stood near him.
Pratik: Have you seen the house completely?
Ranveer:Haan now let us plan. come sit.
Pratik:(by sitting): Haan tell me

Ranveer: As Naina said in the morning Ishani is surely inside the house. A basic rule for a don's house is to have henchman according to schedule. As I have watched the house till now only specific windows are opened. Coming to henchman it is quite heavy so going inside the house is bit difficult. So now I am going to make the plan according to it.
Pratik: Ranveer plan what plan?
Ranveer: I have two plans Pratik.
Pratik: What are those?
Ranveer: plan no.1 CAT OUT OF THE BAG, plan no.2 HIDE AND SEEK. With these two plan we are going to rescue Ishani.
Pratik:(with a doubt): But why two plans Ranveer?
Ranveer: With 1st plan itself we got Ishani means we don't want to go to 2nd plan but if we are not succeeded we will go to next plan.
Pratik: So now it is first plan right?
Ranveer: Haan.
Pratik: Cat out of the bag? but what will you do in it?
Ranveer: cat out of the bag. Now the cat is Ishani here. With the tricks we do Ishani will herself try to come out of the house that time we can take her silently from her and leave Haryana. If She cannot come out also with this plan Ishani will get to know we are here and she will try to give us something to make sure where she is exactly in the house. Even she is not able to give us anything she will be happy that we came to rescue her.
Pratik: What are the tricks to execute the plan Ranveer?
Ranveer: See tomorrow you will get to know.

Pratik with a happy smile nodded his head with a confident he left the place where Ranveer saw Nirbhay's house with a heroism look.
Ranveer:"Cat out of the bag" starts..(taking his wallet and seeing Ishani's photo and Nirbhay's house) jaldi aav mere pas meri jungli billi..
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago