sadda haq n sandhir connection ......

crabysorus thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
#1
This may be my one of the last post not sure about it randhir bro is my favour character n as per sanyukta she is mine n I only give mine sanyu to my brother only that is randhir Singh shekhawat n I don't want new couples with them

Sadda haq
Sanyukta randhir
San d hir
Sadda=san
d
haq=hir
So sadda haq I.e sandhir n other couple I don't care do watever u want to do ... 😆
Edited by crabysorus - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

3

Views

655

Users

4

Likes

2

Frequent Posters

Supermagical thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
#2
You can happily keep Sanyukta with you...no one is going to object😆
Alaukik thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
#3
yup Vicky
we all want Sandhir only
n we know the end game is Sandhir
if the others came in their way too, they can't get our love or true love shared by Sandhir
loveparsh thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: howardscarlett

yup Vicky

we all want Sandhir only
n we know the end game is Sandhir
if the others came in their way too, they can't get our love or true love shared by Sandhir

it is ShanDhir now😃😛

Related Topics

Sadda Haq Season 2 thumbnail

Posted by: manya17699 · 4 months ago

I used to watch sadda haq back in school. But now after watching few vms i ended up watching sadda haq on castle app. And now i am so obsessed...

Expand â–¼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".