Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Lily30

Loved the prologue and the cs 👏
Thank you for the pm 😃
Eager for the story 😃
Happy birthday in advance 🥳

16 days in advance? Jyaada hi kuch advance nahi hua?😉
BTW, I will send a PM on 16th Morning with my usual update links, at that time I will also post a link to the thread where you can post your wishes if you want to! Then you can wish me you know!😳😳
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

CHAPTER 1. THE STAGE IS BEING SET UP!

"Maan bete! Hum aapko ladki dekhne ko hi toh keh rahe hain! Aap toh aise mooh fulaaye hue hain jaise ki humne aapko jung pe jaane ko kahaa ho ya sooli pe taangne ko kahaa ho!", Daadima huffed as she glared at her grandson. The said grandson rolled his eyes as he packed the bags. He would be leaving next day evening after he attended an important meeting at KC. Hence, he packed his bags right away so that he could start his journey right after his meeting next day.

As Maan continued to pack, his Daadima continued to cajole him, "Dekhiye Maan bete! Aap yeh kyun nahi samajh rahe ki hum aapka bhala chaahte hain! Aapke liye ek humsafar dhoondhna chaahte hain! Aur kuch nahi! Aur kya pata aapko yeh ladki pasand aa jaaye!"

Maan growled, "Daadima! Jab mujhe shaadi hi nahi karni toh ladki dekhke kya karun?"

"Maan!", Daadima shouted and then calming her down she spoke up, "Aap zindagi bhar kunwaare nahi reh sakte! Iss zindagi mein sabko ek humsafar chaahiye jo aapko aapke mushkil waqt mein saath de aur khushi ke waqt mein aapki khushiyon ko aapke saath manaaye! Aap..."

Maan cut her off, "Daadima! Ab maine haan kardi na ladki dekhne ko! Jaa raha hoon na kal main ladki dekhne! Toh phir kyun yeh pravachan!"

Daadima sighed. Kyunki hum jaante hain Maan ki baaki saari ladkiyon ki tarah aap ismein bhi kuch khot nikaaloge aur use reject karoge bina yeh dekhe ki aapke liye yeh ladki sahi hai ki nahi! Daadima thought but did not voice her thoughts aloud. She walked off sadly.

Maan shook his head as his Daadima walked away. Why was his Daadima so adamant to get him married? He did not want to marry! He liked his single life and his life without the mess called woman! With a huff, Maan continued to pack.

While in Dilli, Maan packed for his trip, in Hoshiarpur, a house was bustling with excitement.

"Arre! Jaldi keejiye! Parso ladka aa raha hai Geet ko dekhne! Mujhe yeh kamra ek dum saaf sutra chaahiye!", Rano hollered as she ordered the servants around. In the hall, her husband shook his head, "Oh! Geet ki Ma! Kitna uss kamre ko saaf karegi! Aur saaf hua toh poora ghar ganda lagne lagega uske saamne!"

"Aap toh chup rahoji!", Rano mumbled as she walked past him to the kitchen. Mohinder Handa chuckled. Upstairs in a room, a young girl crooned, "Meri pyaari behniya banegi dulhaniya!" the elder girl sitting by the window huffed, "Chup kar paagal!"

The young girl pouted as she sat on the bed, "Kyun chup ho jaaun! Main toh khush hun ki meri Geet didi ki shaadi hogi! Ab toh main bahut naachungi!"

Geet rolled her eyes, "Shaadi? Abhi toh ladki dekhna ho raha hai! Tu shaadi tak kahaa pahunch gayi?"

Rajji giggled, "Arre didi! Aap itni pyaari aur khoobsurat ho ki koi bhi ladka aapko naa nahi keh sakta!"

Rajji ran out of the room to annoy her mother while Geet looked out of the window sadly. Woh na kahe ya haan, mujhe kya! Mujhe toh uss ladke ko bhagaana kaise hai yeh dekhna hai! Kyunki mujhe toh yeh shaadi nahi karni!

While Geet planned on how to get rid of the boy, in Lucknow, her best friend packed her bags eagerly.

"Jaana jaroori hai kya Khushi bitiya!", her Amma asked her nervously.

Khushi huffed, "Amma! Yeh sawaal aap paanchvi baar pooch rahe ho ek ghante mein! Amma humne kahaa na ki Geet humaari pakki saheli hai! Use ladke dekhne aa rahe hain! Toh bechaari nervous hai! Ab Pinky nahi aa sakti kyunki use Mumbai mein abhi abhi job lagi hai! Aur Rajji toh bachchi hai! Isliye humein bulaaya hai!"

Nervous? My foot! Khushi thought as she remembered how Geet had begged her to come and help her kick the would-be Dulha out of the house without anyone suspecting them. Shaking her head she continued to pack.

Geet and Khushi had met in Dilli when they came to the city for higher studies. Geet lived at her childhood friend Pinky's house while Khushi lived at her Buaji's house. Both were studying B.Com together and became best friends because both were from small towns and found Dilli and its culture quite confusing. After finishing B.Com and M.Com both girls went back to their respective cities and now after few months of finishing their studies they were going to meet each other. Suffice to say, Khushi was very excited to go to Hoshiarpur and refused to cancel her trip even though her Amma begged her many times!

"Par bitiya rani, aise akele kaise Hoshiarpur jaaogi? Bahut dur hai bitiya!", her Amma worried.

Khushi stopped her packing and turned to her Amma. Grabbing her Amma's hands, she smiled, "Devi Maiyya pe bharosa rakho! Woh humaare saath kuch galat hone nahi degi!"

Amma sighed but accepted the defeat, "Kab pahunchogi?"

Khushi smiled, "Kal subah tak!"

"Jaate humka phone kardena!", her Amma said and Khushi nodded as she hugged her Amma.

While Khushi continued to pack, some else packed in Dilli too.

"Jaana jaroori hai kya Chote?", Anjali shuffled at his doorway and Arnav rolled his eyes, "Di! You know why its necessary that I go!"

"Par...", Anjali hesitated.

Arnav walked to his sister, "Dekho Di! Khaadi is the new silk in today's Fashion World! I have to get the best Khadi and also deliver best designs before other fashion houses! Aur uske liye I have to go and meet this producer! He is ready to sell it quite cheap and I want to make sure he is not selling some bad quality material!"

"Par aur koi bhi jaa sakta haina!", Anjali whined.

Arnav smiled tenderly, "But you know Di that I am the best! And I will be the best judge for it!"

Anjali huffed and hugged her Chote. Arnav kissed her head and mumbled, "I will try my best to come back soon!"

Anjali sniffed a little as she pulled back, "Waise kab nikloge?"

"Kal dopahar tak!", Arnav replied.

"Aur jaa kahaan rahe ho?", Anjali asked.

"Its Hoshiarpur District, Village Chhabewal!, Arnav replied as he continued to pack.

And with that this update ends!

What do you think of my intro people?

Did you like it?

Now you all must be curious as to what will happen next!

For that, come back tomorrow to the same thread!

You will find a new update!

Thank you, take care and have fun,

Kalpana

P.S. Added Daadima, Handas, Amma and Anjali to the CS!

heycookie thumbnail
Awesme pro n cs
cant w8 fr update
plz post it soon
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: CookieMonster.

Awesme pro n cs
cant w8 fr update
plz post it soon

Chap 1 posted! Do read it!
fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Interesting update. All planning to be in hoshiyarpur at the same time. Kuch Na Kuch to jaror gadbad hoga 😆
hajr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Introduction so far.
Can't wait for next update 
LM1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting Prologue! Can't wait for story to start!
LM 
love2sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Very interesting story!
Loved it <3
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update
love it.
lets see how they going to meet