Ishra ss-pyaar humko hone lagaa#2 epilogue on pg 93 added on Mar 6- Page 39

Created

Last reply

Replies

513

Views

106.2k

Users

86

Likes

1k

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Mdwst

So she finally reveals her last to Raman

Is Raman the stranger?



Soon u will know about her stranger viji
cutieruhi thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: usaonly

Great update now Ishu open up about her past it was really hurt she got betray by Ashok. And the stranger meeting in the park was good and feel greatful for their talk so they decide to move on after the convo. And promise to meet after six year quite a long time. I really want to see how their point of view after they talk and how they move on. And I think the guy is Raman did he ever know about her before or even try to know who is this girl And how do they sure they will come to meet together again.Ishu asking him to come with her and he deny it show he trust her a lot and Ishu also don't want to hide anything from him. Thank you for the awesome update and pm . Have. A good week ahead dear. 🤗🤗



Thanks jum
Glad u like it
Yes she met a stranger and about to meet him again
Will update soon
cutieruhi thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: OJ3IKGCVQKHPAKQG

Beautiful update

I loved it 🤗
update soon



Thanks roshani
cutieruhi thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Ramya.DivAn

Wow! Very interesting update!

I think that stranger is Raman himself!
So excited for the next update!
Update soonish!



Thanks ramya
Will update soon
cutieruhi thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: --abha--

Ashok is creepy man...poor ishita...

i guess that stranger will be Raman...and thats how they started their new life with each other life...that was connection...
i really like this twist...

hopefully meeting will be fun...

Raman really love her...

it was very interesting...

continue soon...




Thanks abhu
Glad u like the twist
Yes Raman really love her alot
cutieruhi thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: jhansi26

Nice update.
I am sure the stranger friend will be Raman.
Waiting for the next update to know the past of Raman.




Thanks jhanvi
Soon u will know who's her stranger
cutieruhi thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: 6EBBQZEXRGPJ6LQH

Sorry di late comment k liye. .

Very nice update!
Ashok ne ishita ko dhoka diya. .
Aur kya expect kar sakte hai usse. .
Kisi ne ishita ko. ..jeene ki rah dikhai. ..
Ye stranger koi aur nahin
Hamara raman hai hi hai. ...
Ab raman ishita se park mein mile ga. ..

Update soon.




Thanks asma
Yes someone showed ishita a way to live
Will update soon
cutieruhi thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Last part

Ishita- I love u Raman.

Raman- I love u too.

Ishita kept her head on his chest and he wounded his arms around her.

Ishita- u know Raman,I am the luckiest girl in the world that I got a husband like u.u healed my every pain with ur unconditional love.how can u love me so much.sometimes I think that I deserves this love of urs or not.

Raman kissed her forehead lovingly and said- u deserves all the love from everyone. The one who don't love u that means he is defective not my ishita.

Ishita smiled and look at Raman.they share an eye lock.he lovingly cupped her face and slowly kept his lips on her.he started sucking her lips and she wounded her arms around him and start caressing his hair.Raman broke the kiss and look at her.her eyes were closed like she is enjoying his proximity.

Raman- ishita.

Ishita- hmm,she said with closed eyes.

Raman- do u want me to go further.

Ishita- do as u like Raman.I am all urs.

Raman-yes I know that,but I want answer from u that u want to take our relationship ahead.

Ishita open her eyes and came near him.she huskily said in his ears- Raman make me urs.I love u.

Raman smiled listening her answer.before he can say anything,she take his lips in a kiss.she said in between the kiss- I think we have talked enough for the day.now let's our love talk in place of us.

Raman smiled and about to hug her when she smiled and ran towards the window.she was standing there looking at the sky.Raman came and hugged her from behind.he remove her hair aside and kissed her back.she shivered under his touch.

Inn lamhon ke daaman mein
Pakizaa se rishte hai
Koi kalma mohabbat ka
Dohrate farishtey hai

Raman start dropping wet kisses all over her back.she start breathing heavily.

Khamosh si hai zameen hairaan sa falak hai
Ek noor hi noor sa ab aasmaan talak hai
Nagme hi nagme hai jaagti soti fizaon mein
Husn hai jaise adaon mein
Ishq hai saari hawaon mein

Raman slowly closed the curtain.

Raman- today nobody is allowed to see u except me.he said huskily in her ears.she closed her eyes and he bite her earlobe.

He picked her in his arms ,she wounded her arms around his neck.he placed her gently on the bed and lays beside her.he slowly unpinned her pallu and started dropping kisses on her neckline going down.

Kaisa yeh ishq hai
Kaisa yeh khwab hai
Kaise jazbaat ka umdha sailaab hai

Din badli raatein badle
Jeene ke aandaaz hai badle

She started caressing his hair,pulling him more into herself. He was kissing,sucking ,biting her senselessly making her moan in pleasure. In a jerk she make him lay down and said- my turn.

Raman open his arms and said- all urs jaan.she smiled and start kissing him.she was kissing him slowly yet passionately.

Samay ne yeh kya kiya
Badal di hai kaya
Tumhe Maine paa liya
Mujhe tumne paya
Mile dekho aise se hai hum
Ke do sur ho jaise madham
Kisi raag mein ,ke prem aag mein
Jalte dono hi ke tan bhi hai Mann bhi
Mann bhi hai tan bhi

Ishra were busy in pleasuring each other.at last he entered into her marking her as his.he fell on her and hugged her tightly. A tear escape her eyes,he softly kiss it and said- I love u ishita.

Ishita- I love u too Raman.she said kissing his forehead. He held her protectively and slept cuddling in her.she too close her eyes to have a sound sleep in his embrace.

Next morning she wake up hearing the ring of her phone.she picked it in a jiffy not to disturb her sleeping hubby.

Ishita- hello.

Her secretary- hello ma'am.some foreign clients r coming in an hour.r u people coming.

Ishita- wait ,I just tell u.saying so she asked Raman .

Ishita- Raman,some clients r coming.will u attend them.she asked shaking him.

Raman- let me sleep naa.saying so he slept again.

Ishita- Raman ,tell naa.she is asking.she asked shaking him again.

Raman- no I will not. I have some important work.

Ishita- then who will attend them.its my first day in this house and I have to meet that stranger also.

Raman- then tell her to contact mihir.I told him to attend my meetings today .he will look after.now let me sleep.u don't let me sleep in night.he said kissing her shoulder.

Ishita- Raman,I am on phone.

Raman- then keep it and let me love u.he said kissing her bosoms. She told him not to do so but he was nowhere listening. She closed her eyes and slowly start pulling him closer.

S-maam I am waiting .r u there.

Ishita try to say something coz of his constant assault over her.she simply tell,contact mihir and hung the call.she put the phone back and snuggle closer to him .and they start their love making all over again.

After sometime,

Ishita- Raman,I should go.mummy ji will be alone in the kitchen.

Raman- please yaar,be with me for sometime naa.then we will not meet for the whole day.

Ishita- OK ,for just five minutes.tell me what u want to talk.

Raman- I don't wanna talk.just be with me for sometime.

Ishita kept her head on his chest and hugged him tightly.

Raman- achcha ishita,did u love that stranger friend.

Ishita- r u doubting on me.

Raman- no jaan,just asking.did u have any feeling for him.

Ishita- not really,I mean he do help me in my bad phase,his words always motivated me to excel but I never felt anything else for him.

Raman- and if he loved u and today if he propose u then.

Ishita- what rubbish.how can he propose me.I am married.

Raman- and if he said that I will love u more then ur hubby do.come with me.

Ishita- then I will tell him ,that noone can love me more then my Raman becoz he is the best. And I too love him alot.khud se bhi jyada.she said kissing his nose.

Raman- and if,

Before he can complete,she claimed his lips in a kiss.raman smiled and responded to the kiss.

After an hour ,Raman was getting ready wearing a blue shirt with grey formals.ishita came to him ,she was wearing a pink ney saree with minimum makeup and jewellery. She was only wearing her mangalsutra, her engagement ring and small diamond studded earrings.her hair was half clutched in a hair pin.a pinch of sindoor adorning her forehead with a small pink bindi.she was looking angelic in her simple attire.

She came near him and started helping him in wearing his coat-get ready soon,mummy ji is calling u for breakfast.

Raman look at through mirror and said- someone is looking so beautiful today.I just wish that ur stranger friend is blind so that he couldn't fell in love with my jaaneman.

Ishita blushed at his words and said- chahiye,mummy ji is calling.

Raman- first let me love my jaan.

Ishita- Raman,its morning.

Raman- gutter mind ,I am talking about this.saying so he kissed her forehead lovingly,she closed her eyes feeling his gentle touch.

She wounded her arms around him and kissed his dimples .he stucked her hair behind her ear,and make a black mark behind her ears.

Raman- now its perfect, now noone can cast an evil eye on u.now let's go.

Ishra went downstairs hand in hand .toshi ji and amma saw them together and sent a prayer to the almighty to keep them happy like this forever.

Ishita- amma,mummy ji u too come and have breakfast.

Toshiji- u two eat,we r coming.

Ishita was serving him ,he asked for water.he was about to eat the food ,when he saw that it was mushroom gravy.

Raman- maa,what's this.u made mushroom .don't u know ishita is allergic to mushroom.

Toshiji- oh is that so,I didn't know.

Raman- kaisi saas ho aap,aapko nahi pata (what kind of MIL u r ,u don't about it)

Madhu- I also don't know about this.

Raman- kaisi amma ho aap.aapko nahi pata ishita ko mushroom se allergy hai(what kind of mom u r )

Ishita- even I don't know this.he heard a voice from behind.

Raman- kaisi ishita ho tum,tumhe nahi pata Ishita ko mushroom se allergy hai.(what kind of Ishita u r )he said in a go.

What,all the ladies said in unison and laughed aloud.Raman realised what he had told .he ruffled his hair smiling and said-i am getting late.give me food or else I will go empty stomach.

Toshiji- ishita puttar ,serve him.we r done.we r going in park.saying so they went leaving ishra alone.

Ishita- even I don't know that I am allergic to mushroom. How u know this.she asked serving him breakfast.

Raman- u remember, when u vomit after lunch and fainted in Delhi business association party.that day I came to know that u r allergic to mushroom. From that day I always take care what u were eating.he said eating .

Ishita- u r so caring and loving.u always cared for me,without letting me know.but I came to know everything.

Raman- what do u mean.

Ishita- I mean that contract,which u left just for me.today I saw ur withdrawal paper.u heard my convo with that car dealer that day naa.that's why u gifted me Lamborghini.

Raman- so what,u r my wife.I can gift u anything.

Ishita- but that time ,I wasn't ur anything.still u care for me always.she said holding his hand.

Raman- u were always special for me ishita.OK I am getting late.will meet u in evening. Finish ur breakfast and then go to meet ur stranger friend and don't eat mushroom. Now u know,so just take care.saying so he was going when she hold his hand and hugged him tight.

Ishita- I will not take care.I always want u too take care of me.I am so blessed to have u Raman.I love u.

Raman hugged her back and said- love u too.now let me go or else I will start our love sessions all over again.he said pulling her closer.

Ishita- chee ,besharam.go ,ain't u getting late.

Raman hugged her and said- bye.saying so he went out of the house while she was looking at his retreating figure.

After an hour,she came out and going to her merc ,when driver came to her and said- ma'am do u want to go somewhere. Come let me take u.

Ishita- u didn't go with Raman.

Driver- no sir said to be with u ma'am.and take u wherever u wanna go.

Ishita smiled at his concern and sit in the car. He drive her to the garden.but she was surprised to see the garden was closed for people. Someone booked it .

Ishita- what the hell.which stupid booked the garden.and how can they can restrict people to go inside.I will go.let's see what anyone can do. Saying so she goes inside.

She saw a big poster as soon as she entered.Welcome my stranger friend ,was written on a big platform with rose petels.she smiled surprisingly thinking the garden is booked for her but a fear ran down her nerve thinking is he is planning to propose her.she saw a sign board signalling to go in a particular direction. She goes in that direction, after walking for yen minutes she came to a small stage type place which was beautifully decorated. She goes and stand in the center and said- where r u.

As soon she says that,many rose petels started falling on her.she was now too worried.

Ishita- before u say anything,I wanna tell u that I am married and love my husband alot.I know u once helped me.but don't try to propose me.I love my Raman way too much.she said closing her ears with her hand and closing her eyes tight shut .

He came and hugged her from behind saying,I know u love me alot.

She realised him near her and open her eyes.she turn and look at him in disbelief.

Ishita- Raman,aap yahan(u r here).

Raman- actually I am here becoz I forget to tell u something.

Ishita- what,

Raman- that,that

Ishita- what Raman.

Raman- that I am ur stranger friend.he said pulling her closer.her eyes widen in shock.

Raman- and I am here to propose u.saying so he bend on his knees and said forwarding his hand-once miss ishita iyer,now Mrs Ishita Raman Kumar bhalla. I ,Raman Kumar bhalla loves u madly.r u ready to spend all ur life with me.because I can't think my life without u.

Ishita smiled between her tears and said- I love u too.yes I am ready to spend my all births with u.

Raman- all birth.won't u get bore of me.he said winking.

Ishita hit him playfully and said- I can never get bored of u.

Raman- and I will never get enough of u.saying so he claimed her lips in a soul searing kiss.their gentle and passionate kiss soon turned into a wild one.they were fighting for dominance, at last they broke in need of air.

Ishita remembered something and asked-why u were sad that day.who betrayed u that day.

Raman- that girl whom u saw with ashok that day was my girlfriend shagun.after u went out,I too gone there and saw them together. I loved her but she loved only money and luxury. I was too sad but when u motivate me ,I too thought to give her a piece of mind.I worked harder and at last I destroyed ashok.u know we were working individually but we both helped each other in destroying shagun and ashok.

Ishita- did u love her very much.

Raman- no ,I always thought that I loved her but I came to know that what love mean when I fell in love with u.u remember the day u were waiting for me after that earthquake and wasn't ready to go without me.that day I realised love is to stand for each other no matter how hard the situation is.I am glad that she left me,so that I got u.

Ishita- did u knew that I am that stranger girl.

Raman- yes.I knew it.

Ishita- how.

Raman- appa gave me ur diary a day before our marriage. He said ,he don't want that I leave u after marriage, if I got to know about ashok.that day u r the one who supported me when noone was there for me.thank u ishita.

Ishita - no need to thanks.we both supported each other when it was needed.now we r together. We should just start this new journey of our with love and trust.

Raman- of course jaan.we will be together always.will love each other unconditionally. And will grow old together.

Ishita- always together. Saying so she kept her head on his shoulder. He wounded his arms around her protectively.
Zindagi ki neendon ki subah ishq hai
Badi khoobsurat si saza ishq hai
Humko pyaar hua
Puri hui dua

That's all.here I end this story.but its only the story that ended here,not their love.its eternal, it got increased as the time will passed.will wait for ur responses.

Love
Raksha

Edited by cutieruhi - 10 years ago
Prayosha.DivAn thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hhhmmm You ended It...🤔

Shocked ...😲

Last Part...😳

I thought You were not ending it...

But I want Epilogue ASAP...Am I sounding demanding????? 😈

I love this story...& You ended ...I am not going to talk to You...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.( Offer limited only for two hours ...
.how can you think I will not talk to you...You will not get rid of me so soon...😈 )

Back to Update ...

It was ever so beautiful...

IshRa ho & waha romance na ho aise kabhi ho sakta hai...

It was full of romance & sweetness of their love...


Awww Raman is really too cute & caring...
He knew about Ishita's alergy when Ishita herself did not know..

..Raman- kaisi saas ho aap,aapko nahi pata (what kind of MIL u r ,u don't about it)

Madhu- I also don't know about this.

Raman- kaisi amma ho aap.aapko nahi pata ishita ko mushroom se allergy hai(what kind of mom u r )

Ishita- even I don't know this.he heard a voice from behind.

Raman- kaisi ishita ho tum,tumhe nahi pata Ishita ko mushroom se allergy hai.(what kind of Ishita u r )he said in a go.


It was too cute...

So You let her know that Raman was loving & caring for her before their marriage...

He left driver behind for her...so sweet...

Yes...I was right...he was her stranger ...& that's why he was asking what if...what if... 😛

& Ishita was so afraid ...that before meeting him...she herself told that she is married...

Raman booked whole garden for her...so sweet...

& their Destiny was also with them...they were always with each other...throughout their struggling...& they helped each other...

So sweet Ending...But I am sad...
Edited by Prayosha.DivAn - 10 years ago
cutieruhi thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Updated last part ,enjoy and don't forget to leave ur valuable comments. Will wait for it

Related Topics

Ye Hai Mohabbatein thumbnail

Posted by: kavitha_r · 8 days ago

Previous Parts https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/ye-hai-mohabbatein/5344246/ishra-ff-hum-hain-rahi-pyaar-ke Part 6 Raman stood frozen for a few...

Expand ▼
Ye Hai Mohabbatein thumbnail

Posted by: ChanChanMan · 5 years ago

I dare you to post a thing about anyone other than DivAn.

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".