Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

Just really hope that Ranveer finds out some way...Ri and Bhaiya and two devils :@And Congo for 100 pages!

Update the next one soon <3

hmmm thanks a lot dear for the comment ya ranveer will come to know ishani's situation keep reading to know how?.. Bit stupid peoples causing problem for ishveer but soon all will turn out to be good.

Thanks for your wishes on 100 pages it was all the credit you readers gave to me hence thanks you all for this keep reading dear πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Firstly congratulations for completion of 100 pages... And now I'm waiting how will ranveer save ishani ...and they are very bad...btw nyc epi Sakshi...lots of love and hugs

Hi zenab thanks for reading my story till date only because of you all i have come till 100 pages without you all it is impossible so thanks a lot and lots of love to you❀️

Ya its bit challenging time for Ranveer He need to be in his hero avatar to save his heroin  but somehow heroin is always for hero that universal concept never change and that is applicable to my FF too.

Ya both are stupid characters playing with Ishveer's feelings happy that you liked the chapter lots of love to you and hugs too dear keep readingπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
amazing3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ishani is still in the hands of these vampires...
Come on Ranveer. ...look for your love and rescue her.

Sakshi, congratulations on 100 pages. 

Hugs dearπŸ€—

Sorry for double reply. I read twice that's why bcos I love your story. πŸ˜›
Edited by amazing3 - 8 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyanka98

Congratulations sakshi for completing 100 pages. U r the superb writer. Now I am waiting for the next chapter how ranveer will find ishani. update it soon. 😊

thanks a lot priyanka i feel happy whenever i receive your comment. the whole credit goes to all my lovely friend cum readers of my story because you all made my nothing into something so lot and lot of thanks for your wishes as well reading the story till date.

comment is so good happy that you love my writings. Ya bit tough time for ranveer he need to try hard to find his queen but everything will soon turn out to be good let me update it yaar keep reading πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hi Sakshi! Nice chap & Congratulation for completing 100 pages.Ri and NB devil. l hope ranveer find out ishani soon.
Thanx for pm & update soon ya

hi paige thanks for the comment. for 100 pages thanks for the wishes but complete credit goes to my readers (i.e) you guys. without you guys support it won't be possible for me. lots of love πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Two stupid people playing game in ishveer life hmmm with all the challenges ranveer will somehow find out ishani but need to wait for some episode but there won't be much dragging i assure you

ya let me update it keep readingπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amazing3

Ishani is still in the hands of these vampires...

Come on Ranveer. ...look for your love and rescue her.

Sakshi, congratulations on 100 pages. 

Hugs dearπŸ€—

Sorry for double reply. I read twice that's why bcos I love your story. πŸ˜›

hmmm ya dear this poor girl will get caught with all the vampires heroin know she should surely undergo these things πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Ya Ranveer will soon turn out to be a hero in my FF πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Thanks for the wishes dear you all made it possible nothing was in my hand your reading and comments daily made me reach this place the credit is for you guys only love you a lotπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› hug you sweetieπŸ€—πŸ€—

reading your comment as mentioning double reply made me blush dear happy that you are loving the episodes really blessed to have you as my reader dear keep reading πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 81.
Where Ishani said "Nirbhay" he had a smile towards her. He switched on the light the room was visible clearly it had cot, water pot and an attached washroom. where he started to walk towards Ishani. Ishani was getting scared at each step he kept towards her. Seeing Ishani's fear Rithika was enjoying Ishani's situation. Where Nirbhay finally came near Ishani were Ishani was staring him with a fear she was sweating due to fear. Nirbhay sat in front of her and gave a smile to her.
Nirbhay: Not bad Ishani after these many days you remember me. I am so happy I am really happy Ishani. You know what hearing my name from your mouth after these many days I feel like I am at the top of the world (he stretched his hands both the side and shouted )I am the happiest man in the world.
Ishani(making sure to prevent her got her guts):Bakwass bandh karo kya kariyo tum?
Nirbhay:pata nahi what is my feeling towards you but I liked you once, liking you and will like you for ever...Do you remember how I liked you so much, I was fond of you am I right Ishani.
Ishani saw him with a nasty look.Where Nirbhay was continuing his story.
Nirbhay:(turning to Rithika): Rithika ?
Rithika:Haan Nirbhay
Nirbhay: You were asking me what was our story Now let me tell (seeing Ishani) Do you remember your college days Ishani in which part of your life this Nirbhay is connected to you.I was a final year student and you joined the college as a first year student. All the guys were crazy behind you there was no guys eyes that would miss you. Even I didn't miss you. For 6 months I was staring at you from distance. Finally I came and proposed you where you said You are not interested in love and you will only marry the man your father say. By god's grace you accepted me as your friend. There was a Friends gang in which we were. While I completed my studies We had the farewell party. That night seriously you made me fall for you with your beauty. Will any man control seeing a lady like you I tried to sleep with you that night when you came to use the washroom in one of the room I came following you and tried to get you. You were struggling with me But that stupid driver Ranveer who you call as your Husband today slapped me and gave heavy beating to me and rescued you. Even after that the lure on you only got increased. Where I entered a medicine business I started to supply duplicate medicines because of which 6 children's died and I was sentenced to jail and during that time you have got married and everything changed. When came back a man helped me where now I have become the Sugarcane industry king the successful Nirbhay singh.

Ishani seeing Nirbhay's behavior she really don't know what to do Ishani(with a low voice): Nirbhay Haan you loved me but your motive was only to get me that was not love.
Where Nirbhay had a heavy laugh..
Nirbhay(kept on laughing):Ishani, Ishani even today I only have eye on your beauty (coming close and kept his face near her where Ishani felt uncomfortable)you know what I have slept with many women but no one is equal to you.(he sat back normal)
Ishani(bit shouted):Nirbhay are you out of your mind I am a mother of a child and you...
Nirbhay: What is a big deal is your beauty reduced? no my dear Ishani no ...you know I can do anything with you because you are in my place .I have got many women without their wishes.But your beauty something special it will be tasty only when you give it with your full wish.let me fix you 14 days time starts from tomorrow (two weeks) think well I am not less in any way compared to Ranveer.Till that I won't touch you.
Ishani gave awkward look to him.
Nirbhay: Be in this room you will get your food at right time don't make any scene to have your food. If at all Rithika will take her action.
Nirbhay came to her again and started to untie her hands and legs and made her free where Ishani came out of the clutches and saw Nirbhay with a doubt look.
Nirbhay:What are you seeing? why I am freeing you? You surely cannot go from here so no need to tie you and all. Me and Rithika will often come to you. You can freely use this room but if you try to escape know you will surely get caught because this is Nirbhay's place there are many henchman around my place and Rithika is not even less to that.
Rithika: She very well know it nirbhay.
Nirbhay:Haan (giving a smile to Ishani he started to walk where reaching the door's entrance he turned and saw Ishani) dekho 14 days is only to change your mind but if you didn't change your mind I won't wait for you I will myself take you fine.

He left the room where Ishani was struggling with her emotions where Rithika came to her and saw her with a heavy smile.
Rithika: I said know I have joined hands with a big business man.
Ishani(bit requesting):Rithika please if you feel I have done wrong let me ask for forgiveness but please don't do this to me please Rithika.
Rithika: No my dear revenge is always revenge. Tit for tat.(making a worried face to make fun of Ishani) now tell me Ishani. I really know Ranveer never like any guy eyeing you (put her hands around Ishani's shoulder) but what to do  you are a women who have a big list of lovers. I know his possessiveness he only wants you to himself but I have a doubt how are you going to protect your respect Ishani. Will you protect your respect or you are going to lose it to...

Ishani(before rithika could complete her words):Just stop it Rithika just stop it(anger was visible in her face) I am women who liked only one man
If these stupid people comes behind a married women means that is not my fault my eyes saw only one man. He is the one for whom my respect belong too. My love is true My Ranveer will surely come to rescue me...
Rithika: How innocent Ishani , you will never know where you are, you won't have any mobile or phones, you are surrounded by henchman even throwing mud in their eyes you try to escape you will get caught at some place as Nirbhay has vast popularity in this place.

Ishani glanced her with anger where Rithika with a heavy laughter left the room and locked the door where the locking sound heard by Ishani. Where Ishani hit her back to the wall and slowly sat down with a teary eyes.

There was sun rise which indicated as 1st day (according to Nirbhay's countdown).
RV mansion was okay but everyone had heavy heart.All were having their breakfast. From the day Ishani was kidnapped no one spoke to anyone properly. Ranveer was sitting with a silent face. He forgot everything around him he was living like a deadly man all he was able to do was star at phone whether police give any information. Though he speak with guts to his family for their sake as Ishani never wanted her family to cry But deep inside the heart he was terribly crying for Ishani. He felt himself incapable He lost his RV attitude he became weak. No one were able to cheer him up.
Ishani opened her eyes and saw the sun rays and realized that she slept by crying itself yesterday night. Seeing the sun rays she rubbed her face and got up and came to the window from were she could see a lovely landscape but the bungalow she is in is surrounded by henchman as Nirbhay and Rithika said.
Ishani: (seeing the sun): Bhagwan I really don't know what is happening but I really know Ranveer will come to save me but He will be worried now he will be weak now. (tears started to come in her eyes) don't know how Raagini is going to be without me I never allowed her to cry but today she will be crying. Suriya Bhagwan I don't know where I am now I cannot talk to My Ranveer but you can see both of us know please give strength to My Ranveer give him a situation that will make him strong.
Suddenly there was a sound of opening the door where a henchman came and kept the breakfast and a simple Saree.
Henchman: Get ready and have your breakfast if you didn't have you will face the consequences.
Where Ishani entered the washroom and made herself fresh and kept herself ready.
Ishani(having the breakfast): They will even threaten a person to have food. I don't want it by making them angry I cannot make Nirbhay change his decision.(She calmly had her breakfast)
RV mansion.
Disha: Why did you accept to take care of RV's business?
Manas:Why it is our responsibility to be there for Ranveer when needed.
Disha:Dekho manas let us leave to US with Krish.

Manas: At this situation how could you talk like this Disha
Disha: Listen to me Manas. Ranveer takes care of us only for the sake of Ishani now she is not here don't know whether she will come or not. Amba kaki can act like a good mother in law not if Ishani didn't come back anytime changing her mind she will throw us out of the house. You hold some Shares on behalf of RV know get it from him let's leave
Manas: But Disha at this time how to talk to him about it.
Disha: If cannot let me (holding his cheeks) Dekho Manas I am talking for our and Krish future you cannot do even this for me.
Manas(with a nod):Tk disha but..

Disha:Let me talk to him don't worry..
Ishani was searching in the room for something to write she didn't find anything in the room other than water pot and the cot. Where in a corner of the room there was a broken chair above it was a broken pot. She went in their and carefully saw inside the pot as well near the chair where to her good luck she got a charcoal piece.
Ishani: thank a lot bhagwan. This will make me note down the days. The days I can count till Ranveer comes.
(she wrote 1 in the wall and rested her head in the wall)
You know what Ranveer I know how you will be possessive on me whether it was chiraag or even shikhar you were angry towards them because you wanted me only for you. When this Nirbhay misbehaved with me you gave him a heavy beating you were my friend that time but I didn't see the love or possession you wanted to hold me. But when you shared your feelings you held me near your heart that said the right of you on me. This Ishani is always yours.I am going to be courage to these people though fear is in my heart till you come to protect myself I need to keep this courage in me. Come soon.
Screen splits on Ranveer sitting sad in the sofa and Ishani Resting her head in the wall with a hope...
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hello Sakshi,

How are u doing dear ??...😊
Your story is beautiful friend... I must say u should be a script writer some day... πŸ˜Š Very engaging and intriguing ... Being a bad reader I often catch up late with the stories so I am unable to comment frequently plus the hectic schedule has occupied me these days... So apologies for that ... 

All ur chapters have been wonderful and I am glad that I can connect to ur characters which I can never do in the show... IshVeer scenes are always beautiful ..πŸ˜›. Ur RV has a brain..πŸ˜›. Ur Ishu too has a brain .πŸ˜ƒ. The way they played their parts in saving each other from Sheetal tells about their unbreakable bond.. IshVeer are always beautiful as well as their scenes ... They always make u blush .. Here even I can enjoy Amba - Ishu scenes as well.. Baa - Amba have a life other than destroying their children's lives...  πŸ˜†

Sherman- Parul's marriage was wonderful... U gave us an office track during Ishu's pregnancy..πŸ˜‰. I can't tell how badly I miss that track in the show...😭 So thanks for giving us here.πŸ€—. IshVeer have a cute daughter as well " Raagini " ..... Loved to see them as parents and their family moments ... πŸ‘

Their CON sequences have been hot... β˜ΊοΈ

Recently, Ishu has been kidnapped .😭.. Poor Raagini and Ranveer are missing her so much... Hope he finds her soon ... Will be eagerly waiting to see what happens next... This is a big test in IshVeer's life...😳

All in all wonderful chapters and great story...😊

Love,

Pooja... β€οΈ

Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This was really good though it had less of Ranveer...Update it soon and reunite them asap <3
RoshniSingh thumbnail
Gr8 going SakshiπŸ€— chiii. That Nirbhay is a dog😑 How dare he think of getting Ishani!!! πŸ˜‘ He has given her 14 days to think about her decision.. Meh.. Ranveer ... Your Ishu needs u. Go and save her. And that Ritika..😑 
  Sakshi.. I ve a wish. I request u to fulfill it in ur ff. I want Ranveer to slap Ritika hard. The way she is torturing Ishani I feel like killing her😑
   Will wait for ur next update. Do update it soonπŸ€—
Loads of Love❀️

Edited by ShaktiLuvsRadhu - 8 years ago