Beenish.Fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I didnt know about Prince till today when i saw in Wikipedia he Won 3 reality show he did in 2015 , and he just start his career in 2014 . So in just 2 years he get this much popularity that people who work in this industry for so long didnt get it.
By this look like adding common people in bigboss like big brother is good discussion.  Do you guys know about prince before ?
Dont know if Ranvijay have any thing to do with his success as some are saying he was part for all 3 shows Prince wins?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beenish.Fatima

I didnt know about Prince till today when i saw in Wikipedia he Won 3 reality show he did in 2015 , and he just start his career in 2014 . So in just 2 years he get this much popularity that people who work in this industry for so long didnt get it.

By this look like adding common people in bigboss like big brother is good discussion.  Do you guys know about prince before ?
Dont know if Ranvijay have any thing to do with his success as some are saying he was part for all 3 shows Prince wins?

Prince has Won Mr Punjab, Roadies and Splitsvilla before BB. I have watched Roadies and Splitsvilla.He performed very well. Rannvijay was impressed by him and became his mentor.
Prince made a huge fan base through these shows as the target audience was the youth.

Beenish.Fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: denver_diva

Prince has Won Mr Punjab, Roadies and Splitsvilla before BB. I have watched Roadies and Splitsvilla.He performed very well. Rannvijay was impressed by him and became his mentor.
Prince made a huge fan base through these shows as the target audience was the youth.

According to wikipedia he not win MR PUNJAB he was runner-up